The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SOH Cleaning Crew??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-18-06, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SOH Cleaning Crew??"
I was just wondering who has to clean up the "messes" the HG's make when they are "instructed" to mess up the house/yard/pool/porch, etc. I mean, really, the "sticky mess" that Kelly made yesterday? She was given a bottle of cleanser and a rope to clean it up with. All's I could think was, "They're getting BUGS!" --If Kelly really learned how to use more "tools" wouldn't she have gotten on the phone to call the "Merry Maids" or someone better at cleaning up the mess right?

Today, with Jodi's mask? I pictured the pool guy showing up with, "Crap! Now I have to get clay pieces out of the filter!" At least they didn't call NuLisa to jump in post-graduation to retrieve the mask to the bottom of the pool!

Anyone else disturbed by these messes left for ?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SOH Cleaning Crew?? eire_heart74 04-18-06 1
   RE: SOH Cleaning Crew?? pinksparkleguitar 04-18-06 2
       RE: SOH Cleaning Crew?? Baxtera 04-18-06 3
       RE: SOH Cleaning Crew?? Lanna42 04-18-06 4
           RE: SOH Cleaning Crew?? shawnar 04-18-06 5
               RE: SOH Cleaning Crew?? staceeturner 05-23-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-18-06, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SOH Cleaning Crew??"
It bugs me because sometimes it's just wasteful. I know it suppose to prove a point but why must it be food? So many people go hungry.

Personaly it should be those darned LC cleaning it up.

I often wonder what it must be like to be a crew member. The one that is cutting out the art project stuff for the girls to do. Cause you know IV wasn't writing on all those balls to throw at Lisa in the pool. Can you imagine what the production meeting must look like when they tell them "here's what we need this week?"

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-18-06, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SOH Cleaning Crew??"
That't too funny . . . .

we need a couple rolls of butcher paper taped all over the walls, 15 rubber bouncy balls, a plate and some magic markers, 15 buckets with sludgy crap in them attached to some sort of rope pulley system, a couple mirrors in various sizes, lots of felt, and don't forget the really crappy/crafty floating candle holders decorated with fake flowers for the graduation ceremony . . . .

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-18-06, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SOH Cleaning Crew??"
Hey it's LA it probably pays well and looks good on a resume, production assistant.

Lanna42 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-18-06, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lanna42 Click to send private message to Lanna42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SOH Cleaning Crew??"
With budgetary concerns their probably down to using condiments and old welcome mats in their exercises now.I can imagine Rhonda mulling that over."Now how can I use ketchup and coffee grounds to demonstrate entrapment of the human spirit this week?"The clean up crew is probably the same pimply faced 16 year old that wanders in at the end of each day.

List of things to do:
1.Get coffee and bagels
2.Retrieve half of Jodi's plaster face from pool
3.Sweep up residue of Kelly's food sludge
4.buy new welcome mats for next weeks exercise
5.sweep up other half of Jodi's face poolside
6.reposition camera's in women's bathroom
7.pick up lunches
8.borrow handcuffs and large plastic balls for Iyanla

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-18-06, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SOH Cleaning Crew??"
I've often wondered the same thing. I was also wondering how much damage they do to the place. Its rented isn't it? I was thinking that watching the mask being dropped off the balconey, it hit the stone flooring below and then bounced in the pool. I bet you that probably chiped the stone.

staceeturner 183 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-23-06, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail staceeturner Click to send private message to staceeturner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SOH Cleaning Crew??"
After seeing the dust on the phone that Iyanla and Jill used I don't think that anyone cleans the house, well not very well anyway.

short&sassy

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •