URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID91
Thread Number: 1373
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SOH Cleaning Crew??"

Posted by EMTBGRL on 04-18-06 at 12:35 PM
I was just wondering who has to clean up the "messes" the HG's make when they are "instructed" to mess up the house/yard/pool/porch, etc. I mean, really, the "sticky mess" that Kelly made yesterday? She was given a bottle of cleanser and a rope to clean it up with. All's I could think was, "They're getting BUGS!" --If Kelly really learned how to use more "tools" wouldn't she have gotten on the phone to call the "Merry Maids" or someone better at cleaning up the mess right?

Today, with Jodi's mask? I pictured the pool guy showing up with, "Crap! Now I have to get clay pieces out of the filter!" At least they didn't call NuLisa to jump in post-graduation to retrieve the mask to the bottom of the pool!

Anyone else disturbed by these messes left for ?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: SOH Cleaning Crew??"
Posted by eire_heart74 on 04-18-06 at 12:41 PM
It bugs me because sometimes it's just wasteful. I know it suppose to prove a point but why must it be food? So many people go hungry.

Personaly it should be those darned LC cleaning it up.

I often wonder what it must be like to be a crew member. The one that is cutting out the art project stuff for the girls to do. Cause you know IV wasn't writing on all those balls to throw at Lisa in the pool. Can you imagine what the production meeting must look like when they tell them "here's what we need this week?"

Posted by pinksparkleguitar on 04-18-06 at 01:37 PM
That't too funny . . . .

we need a couple rolls of butcher paper taped all over the walls, 15 rubber bouncy balls, a plate and some magic markers, 15 buckets with sludgy crap in them attached to some sort of rope pulley system, a couple mirrors in various sizes, lots of felt, and don't forget the really crappy/crafty floating candle holders decorated with fake flowers for the graduation ceremony . . . .

Posted by Baxtera on 04-18-06 at 02:14 PM
Hey it's LA it probably pays well and looks good on a resume, production assistant.

Posted by Lanna42 on 04-18-06 at 02:19 PM
With budgetary concerns their probably down to using condiments and old welcome mats in their exercises now.I can imagine Rhonda mulling that over."Now how can I use ketchup and coffee grounds to demonstrate entrapment of the human spirit this week?"The clean up crew is probably the same pimply faced 16 year old that wanders in at the end of each day.

List of things to do:
1.Get coffee and bagels
2.Retrieve half of Jodi's plaster face from pool
3.Sweep up residue of Kelly's food sludge
4.buy new welcome mats for next weeks exercise
5.sweep up other half of Jodi's face poolside
6.reposition camera's in women's bathroom
7.pick up lunches
8.borrow handcuffs and large plastic balls for Iyanla

Posted by shawnar on 04-18-06 at 07:40 PM
I've often wondered the same thing. I was also wondering how much damage they do to the place. Its rented isn't it? I was thinking that watching the mask being dropped off the balconey, it hit the stone flooring below and then bounced in the pool. I bet you that probably chiped the stone.

Posted by staceeturner on 05-23-06 at 12:18 PM
After seeing the dust on the phone that Iyanla and Jill used I don't think that anyone cleans the house, well not very well anyway.

short&sassy