The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Blowing off steam?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

working4aliving 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-13-06, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail working4aliving Click to send private message to working4aliving Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Blowing off steam?"
Is it possible in the SO house? They can't drink now, there are rarely any real parties other than those that are part of an exercise and I can't remember seeing a time where any of them are able to just let their hair down and have a night to howl. No wonder everyone is so cranky! I guess these things aren't healing and therapuetic?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Blowing off steam? phlinky 04-13-06 1
 RE: Blowing off steam? JustBNMe 04-13-06 2
   RE: Blowing off steam? Sues 04-13-06 3
       RE: Blowing off steam? JustBNMe 04-13-06 4
           RE: Blowing off steam? lovemydogdude 04-14-06 5
               RE: Blowing off steam? Lanna42 04-14-06 6
                   RE: Blowing off steam? shell921 04-14-06 7
                       RE: Blowing off steam? Sues 04-14-06 8
                       RE: Blowing off steam? JustBNMe 04-14-06 9
                           RE: Blowing off steam? Lanna42 04-15-06 10
   RE: Blowing off steam? petmama 04-15-06 11
   RE: Blowing off steam? working4aliving 04-15-06 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

phlinky 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-13-06, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail phlinky Click to send private message to phlinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Blowing off steam?"
They are also not having sex....Both Kim and Kelly are away from their husbands.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-13-06, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Blowing off steam?"
IMO people don't need alcohol or parties to blow off steam. Why don't they get off their duffs and exercise to blow off steam and do their big ol butts some good at the same time? I never heard any reason why any of them cannot exercise. I know alot of people who exercise and work out to relieve stress. Heck the HG have a treadmill, basketball court, tennis court, swimming pool, nice grounds to walk around on and a few (if not all) even have access to the equipment at Curves. They can also choose to have fun by eating a good dinner together and doing something fun together after dinner. However they choose to be at each others throats and bellyaching about everything. It's their own fault they are so unhappy in this regard

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Blowing off steam?"
Exercise is good.....vibrators would be better....hell, maybe they could even get a sponser...that way the laides could walk around with a water AND a shower massage!

Why should I believe you?

04-13-06, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Blowing off steam?"
OMG my poor brain with that image in it!!!! Blech. That will certainly make me not want to eat for a week-thanks for the diet help LOL

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-14-06, 02:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Blowing off steam?"
At this point I'm thinking a punching bag might be a good thing. Personally I cannot imagine myself being trapped in that house..there's little counceling and help with all the drama amongst HM's..there's little to no expectations at all IMO. It's like they just tossed them all in a box as an experiment this season. I don't know..alcohol is definately not what I would have expected in the house but I'm thinking that one night was the best I've seen them get along yet.

Lanna42 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-14-06, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lanna42 Click to send private message to Lanna42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Blowing off steam?"
I agree LMDD I do think there's an element of "trapping them together." And I think it's been deliberate to create tensions and drama. That seems to be Kelly's main objective and mission in the house.So much back biting goes on that it's just indefensible and has to be a lame attempt at deliberately boosting the entertainment value of the show.They seem to be doing fewer exercises that require them to leave the house at all.Or maybe that's my imagination.It was nice to see them enjoy themselves during Bethany's dance lesson.One of the few lighter moments. It was nice because of her effervescent personality and also the spontaneous nature of it. Exercise would be good and lots of it.But you just get the impression they are all so completely drained.

vibrators and shower massages?Well I suppose it would depend on which HG you were referring to but in general yes,blech.........those aren't images I'd want to focus on for to long. And I'll leave it at that since that discussion could go so off color so fast it could get scary.

shell921 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-14-06, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shell921 Click to send private message to shell921 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Blowing off steam?"
i think exercise is needed daily...more than sex...or alcohol or "parties"...we can't all have sex when we need or want it but we can WALK or SWIM ....!

i also have thought that each woman needs a weekly massage...

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-06, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Blowing off steam?"
medicinal marijuana....nothin like the giggles to bond a couple of chickies together...bring on the Doritos! (baked for Jodie....)

04-14-06, 10:08 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Blowing off steam?"
Boy oh boy Jodi would volunteer to rub down all the HG in a heartbeat. That's it maybe that is what her job is..she's a massage therapist. She loves to rub people, is built like they spoof them to look on tv etc. (mind you I am not bashing massage therapists at all)In all seriousness it was nice to see thm cutting loose dancing with Bethany and letting off steam that way.

Lanna42 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-15-06, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lanna42 Click to send private message to Lanna42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Blowing off steam?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-06 AT 09:30 AM (EST)

Funny you should bring that up.Massages by Jodi are part of the NEWLY revised SO budget!They have to start cutting those corners and Kim complained about hers.That and the fabulous revised parting GIFT package to include a chaise lounge,a toothpick,a bag of doritoes,a joint(optional)and a luxurious weekend at Rancho Relaxo.(no amenities included,void in whatever state you live in,bringing Jodi optional but not recommended.)

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-15-06, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Blowing off steam?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-06 AT 12:11 PM (EST)

>IMO people don't need alcohol or
>parties to blow off steam.
>Why don't they get off
>their duffs and exercise to
>blow off steam and do
>their big ol butts some
>good at the same time?
>I never heard any reason
>why any of them cannot
>exercise. I know alot of
>people who exercise and work
>out to relieve stress. Heck
>the HG have a treadmill,
>basketball court, tennis court, swimming
>pool, nice grounds to walk
>around on and a few
>(if not all) even have
>access to the equipment at
>Curves. They can also choose
>to have fun by eating
>a good dinner together and
>doing something fun together after
>dinner. However they choose to
>be at each others throats
>and bellyaching about everything. It's
>their own fault they are
>so unhappy in this regard
>

There's also 24 Hour Fitness. Last season, Jennifer, Josie, and Sommer worked out there. And, this season, Marcus counselled Jill a few times. I don't know why Jodi isn't going there. Unless the men are afraid she'd come on to them!

working4aliving 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-15-06, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail working4aliving Click to send private message to working4aliving Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Blowing off steam?"
IMO people don't need alcohol or parties to blow off steam. Why don't they get off their duffs and exercise to blow off steam and do their big ol butts some good at the same time?

I'm sorry, my post did seem to say those things were necessary. What I was alluding to was an opportunity for some belly laughs and time to forget everything other than having a few moments of earthly joy instead of Iyanla's "nirvana". Everyone needs a good laugh and in my opinion, they need it often. Even if it's a fun game of cribbage, or being completely silly. The best times I have are with my girlfriends. Granted, men are great but I love time with my friends to do just about anything. Seems to me it wouldn't be that hard to introduce some fun into the house.

As to the exercise, it seems I remember a fully equipped gym in the house. They complain about being drained, and I'm sure that's a component to all this emotional "work", but exercising would give them tons more energy to deal with it all. The house needs a cruise director if you ask me.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •