The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is it just me or does it look like the ladies are constantly eating junk food??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

calimom 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-29-06, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail calimom Click to send private message to calimom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is it just me or does it look like the ladies are constantly eating junk food??"
Is it just me or does it look like the ladies are constantly eating junk food? Jodi and Christie were eating a fudgesicals, Kelly was eating ice cream, lisa drinking a soda eating chips....etc.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is it just me or does it look l... Zephyr 03-29-06 1
   RE: Is it just me or does it look l... nikkidemus 03-29-06 2
       RE: Is it just me or does it look l... Zephyr 03-30-06 6
       RE: Is it just me or does it look l... petmama 04-03-06 17
 RE: Is it just me or does it look l... JustBNMe 03-29-06 3
 RE: Is it just me or does it look l... pinksparkleguitar 03-29-06 4
   RE: Is it just me or does it look l... phlinky 03-29-06 5
 RE: Is it just me or does it look l... susang 03-31-06 7
   RE: Is it just me or does it look l... CBailey 03-31-06 8
       RE: Is it just me or does it look l... Angelflutter 03-31-06 10
 OMG Starting Over Please give a nut... calimom 03-31-06 9
   RE: OMG Starting Over Please give a... Shazbot 03-31-06 11
 RE: Is it just me or does it look l... AmazonBlue 03-31-06 12
   RE: Is it just me or does it look l... dasboot 04-01-06 14
       RE: Is it just me or does it look l... ljt 04-05-06 20
 RE: Is it just me or does it look l... lilacgirl 04-01-06 13
   RE: Is it just me or does it look l... EMTBGRL 04-03-06 15
       RE: Is it just me or does it look l... Zoey 04-03-06 16
           RE: Is it just me or does it look l... petmama 04-05-06 18
               RE: Is it just me or does it look l... EMTBGRL 04-05-06 19
                   RE: Is it just me or does it look l... petmama 04-06-06 21
                   RE: Is it just me or does it look l... cronemoon 04-07-06 22
                       RE: Is it just me or does it look l... pookieman 04-09-06 23
 RE: Is it just me or does it look l... ohsowhat 04-11-06 24
   RE: Is it just me or does it look l... mistyrose52 04-13-06 25
 RE: Is it just me or does it look l... JustBNMe 04-13-06 26
   RE: Is it just me or does it look l... lovemydogdude 04-14-06 27
       RE: Is it just me or does it look l... EMTBGRL 04-14-06 28
           RE: Is it just me or does it look l... EMTBGRL 04-14-06 29
           RE: Is it just me or does it look l... EMTBGRL 04-14-06 30
               RE: Is it just me or does it look l... lovemydogdude 04-14-06 31
       RE: Is it just me or does it look l... petmama 04-15-06 32
           RE: Is it just me or does it look l... allenjo 04-15-06 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Zephyr 48 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-06, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zephyr Click to send private message to Zephyr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Is it just me or does it look like the ladies are constantly eating junk food??"
Yeah, I was looking at Jodi, aka Ms. I Don't Need To Know How Much I Weigh, eating a fudgesicle and thinking, Which diet is she on?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nikkidemus 186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-29-06, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nikkidemus Click to send private message to nikkidemus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Is it just me or does it look like the ladies are constantly eating junk food??"
It was probably sugar-free. When your dieting you can still have a few tasty treats, in moderation. The worse thing you can do is starve and deprive yourself of everything.

Zephyr 48 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-06, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zephyr Click to send private message to Zephyr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Is it just me or does it look like the ladies are constantly eating junk food??"
>It was probably sugar-free.

Bless you for assuming the positive!

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-03-06, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Is it just me or does it look like the ladies are constantly eating junk food??"
Some "sugar free" foods are higher in fat and calories than those made with sugar. The sugar alcohols in these foods are equal in calories to sugar. So, most "sugar free" foods are labeled "not for weight control". I'll bet Jodi didn't read that. If her fudgesickle really was "sugar free".

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-29-06, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Is it just me or does it look like the ladies are constantly eating junk food??"
They are eating all the time because they have very little else to occupy their time and attention. That's why most HG gain weight in the SOH. Heck even Lisa1 the 2 x 4 shaped woman gained a tummy on her before she left.

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-29-06, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Is it just me or does it look like the ladies are constantly eating junk food??"
It looked to me like Kelly was eating green jello. But yes, Jodi was eating a fudgesicle (could be sugar-free)and Christie was munching on the chips. Why can't they have their food controlled a little more? Healthy eating, healthy activity and healthy life all go hand in hand with a sound mind.

phlinky 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-29-06, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail phlinky Click to send private message to phlinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Is it just me or does it look like the ladies are constantly eating junk food??"
I think Kelly was eating Green Jello? At one point, she had green slime on her spoon.

There are weight watchers fudgicles which are the lowest fat out there.

What else do these gals have to do but eat and gossip. I think they have a ritual of making brownies etc since Lisa says she routinely bakes the sweets/dessers.

susang 429 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-06, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susang Click to send private message to susang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Is it just me or does it look like the ladies are constantly eating junk food??"
It would be very hard to watch one's weight in the SO house. The women are constantly surrounded by food, cooking, and eating out. Then there are things like wine and the chocolate fountain (not exactly low calorie).

CBailey 274 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-31-06, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CBailey Click to send private message to CBailey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Is it just me or does it look like the ladies are constantly eating junk food??"
Did anyone else notice that today Kelly was sitting out on the patio eating a plate of Bacon it looked yummy but definatley not healthy

Angelflutter 64 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-06, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelflutter Click to send private message to Angelflutter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Is it just me or does it look like the ladies are constantly eating junk food??"
Kelly WAS eating bacon. I only saw 4 pieces of it in the frying pan and it looked like it was thick sliced. You are right, it did look awfully good. But I agree with everyone on this post - there is sure a lot of eating going on. All of the ladies need to be using that treadmill. But in truth - if I didn't have a TV to watch I would probably be eating a lot myself. Don't any of the ladies have outside interests like sewing, art, crocheting or even reading? Then again, watching someone do a craft would make for boring air time, but it would keep them out of the kitchen.

calimom 30 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-06, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail calimom Click to send private message to calimom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "OMG Starting Over Please give a nutrition class!!"
OK so SO execs please listen!!!! After seeing kelly eating an ENTIRE plate of bacon for breakfast, I am disgusted. The women on the show eat crap all day long. No wonder kelly looks like crap....she eats crap...

Please have a house wide nutrition class!!! These women need help. They would feel better physical and mentally if they ate better!!!

Shazbot 226 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-06, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shazbot Click to send private message to Shazbot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: OMG Starting Over Please give a nutrition class!!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-31-06 AT 06:11 PM (EST)

I noticed too that whenever they flash back, many of the houseguests seem thinner than they end up being.

AmazonBlue 39 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-06, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AmazonBlue Click to send private message to AmazonBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Is it just me or does it look like the ladies are constantly eating junk food??"
Today, Fridays episode, Kelly was having a lite snack. A Plate of Bacon! I dont think I have ever been around anyone who just sits down to a place of bacon. Was she just trying to torture Christy!!! or was she rewarding herself for her undeserving "B" is for Bacon (but we know, "B" is for #####!)

dasboot 223 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-06, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dasboot Click to send private message to dasboot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Is it just me or does it look like the ladies are constantly eating junk food??"
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-06 AT 07:28 PM (EST)

Maybe she's doing Atkins? He would approve and applaud her eatin' a plate of bakin for breakfast, rest his money-grubbing soul. Even the few plucked hairs adhering to the pieces of bacon would add to it's protein content.

I dunno. She was on the phone complaining that she couldn't leave the house cuz she didn't have a car? WTF happened to the broomstick she usually uses for transportation? Is it out of commission?

ljt 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-05-06, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ljt Click to send private message to ljt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Is it just me or does it look like the ladies are constantly eating junk food??"
Jodi's sheet that they showed the other day showed her to be on "The South Beach" Diet. Boy, was she ever negative towards the nutritionist ... if losing weight is part of her goal, she shouldn't get so defensive.

lilacgirl 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-06, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lilacgirl Click to send private message to lilacgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Is it just me or does it look like the ladies are constantly eating junk food??"
They're always eating bacon and eggs for breakfast too. Several of the girls are supposed to be eating healthy food. What's wrong with a good bowl of healthy cereal and fruit?

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-03-06, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Is it just me or does it look like the ladies are constantly eating junk food??"
There's nothin' wrong with a healthy cereal and fruit. And, some of those women could use a good healthy dose of BRAN, too, if you know what I mean..

Zoey 326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-03-06, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zoey Click to send private message to Zoey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Is it just me or does it look like the ladies are constantly eating junk food??"
I was also thrown back a little by that big plate 'o bacon that Kelly had. But if weight isn't a problem for her, than she might not be too concious of the food she intakes.

Some people are naturally thin and many people can't imagine that these thinner people don't worry about scales, calories, carbs and more dangerously - cholesterol (which affects thin people, too).

Then again, it could just be Kelly's passive agressive way of saying "Screw you!" to the more weight concious house mates. *shrugs*

04-05-06, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Is it just me or does it look like the ladies are constantly eating junk food??"
Some of the thinnest people are the unhealthiest.

04-05-06, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Is it just me or does it look like the ladies are constantly eating junk food??"
True. True. Weight is not the only factor for health. Someone can be rail thin and have high blood pressure and cholesterol, etc. However, nociting the food in the SOH isn't, necessarily, about "thinness." Even having an average weight sure gives women a head start on their health where genetics aren't concerned. There are women on SO that are morbidly obese, and there's no way that can't be affecting their health. I can't see how a whole plate of bacon helps one iota with cholesterol or minimizing the risk of heart disease..it doesn't. It sure doesn't set a very good example for women who have pronounced their desire to minimize their weight. It's a stupid choice (a plate of bacon, alone) for either a snack, or a meal.

04-06-06, 04:38 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Is it just me or does it look like the ladies are constantly eating junk food??"
My mother was slim her entire life, had a heart attack at 79, and died seven months later. She attributed it to smoking. a habit she began at 16.

cronemoon 86 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-06, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cronemoon Click to send private message to cronemoon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Is it just me or does it look like the ladies are constantly eating junk food??"
it could have been TURKEY BACON or SOY BACON but i doubt it..

the ladies seem to always have a FULL FRIG.. maybe going with out so much food might awaken their other senses..

they should fast l meal twice a week unless they are diabetic and must control their blood sugars..

its really hard to reduce your carbs ( i am t-2 diabetic) but beef cripples me and chicken grosses me out..you can only eat so much albacore or you grow gills..salad is our friend ( grin )

I would love to see the ladies have a relish tray veggie chopping.. party
ie make radish roses, pickle fans, carrot curls, celery sticks, stuff cherry tomatoes, or endive, or cut up bell pepper strips,,
make it into fun ..and learn to eat raw vegies..always have them on hand..if you remember when they first come into the house there is always a platter of fresh veggies and fresh fruit..

have l celebration meal a week NOT ALL DAY but one day a week they can go out and eat in moderation items they would label red flag..for one meal only...

glad to see all the wine and booze go..its also LOADED WITH SUGAR..you want to gain weight just keep drinking alcohol..

would like to see more fresh lemonaid..more ice tea, more low sugar low sodium fruit water..

I wish them luck..they could also use the you loose you choose program.. they loose 5 pounds they get to pick 1 goody item
they gain weight and the tough love gi joe drill instructor
raids the frig and removes the junk food..

i wish them all a healthy happy life..

pookieman 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-09-06, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pookieman Click to send private message to pookieman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Is it just me or does it look like the ladies are constantly eating junk food??"
Let's take roll call of the housemates: Jodi is overweight, Christie is overweight (despite surgery), Lisa is overweight, Kelly is not overweight but doesn't look healthy, Bethany is overweight, Kim is slim & trim (but possibly an alcoholic). Also, Jill was morbidly obese and the LC's let her slide. Jessica and Allison were also overweight. TJ and Lisa1 and Christina were all in good shape. The current housemates need to take a look at their eating habits and exercise regimens and follow in their footsteps.....and do it soon, before you start looking like Jill, God forbid!

ohsowhat 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-06, 07:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ohsowhat Click to send private message to ohsowhat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Is it just me or does it look like the ladies are constantly eating junk food??"
It's just THEM. They definately eat junk food all the time, booze it up and 'everyone else has a problem.' The fatsos call each other fat. Midriff bulge- Rhonda, and wide load Illyana tell the hg's that THEY hold on to weight. Someone needs to show IV her backside in a panoramic picture. That's they only way you could see the whole thing in one picture. Just because some of the people lost weight, it only means the look remotely human now. With all the stomach bulges, this show should advertise for long-line bras. Why why why do the coaches want to dress up pudgeballs in what ends up looking like salami casings? And the boobage has to go. The only thing worse than old lady wrinkly boobage is fat lady boobage. Cover it up when it hangs straight down like the orange dress Andy Paige wanted Lisa to wear.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-13-06, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Is it just me or does it look like the ladies are constantly eating junk food??"
In the case of Kelly, she has repeatedly said that she is NOT in the SO house for anyone but herself! As if, when she gets out on her own, she won't have to deal with anyone or anything that slightly or remotely resembles the housemates and/or their habits or personalities.

She is a trip, that's for sure! Knowing her, and the conversation she had with Dr. Stan, she ate the bacon out of SPITE! Didn't you see the glee in her eyes when she was talking about it?? She was almost giddy that she could cook and eat sausage in front of Jodi!

As for Jodi, the whole world revolves around her, and if you don't do as she says and does, you are a worthless peice of cr**. So, between the two of them, there will be no resolution.

I don't see them getting a nutritionist in the house any time soon. There are bigger issues to deal with, and Kim and Kelly would be balking at that until the cows come home.

Very little of it makes sense, but unless, as someone pointed out, you are actually IN the house for weight/health issues, they are not going to be addressed. It would, you know, turn around to bite the LC's in the butt-pardon the pun....

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-13-06, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Is it just me or does it look like the ladies are constantly eating junk food??"
They have already had several nutritionists in the SOH this season and the HG choose to ignore the "expert" advice. Jodi basically told the one she met with one on one where to go. It looks like they are eating junkfood all the time because they are!!

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-14-06, 02:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Is it just me or does it look like the ladies are constantly eating junk food??"
The Porkfry cookoff was so pathetic! The fact that Bethany was sitting nearby and had to put up with the whole thing only shows how pathetic they really are IMO. Jodi was frying sausage so WTF!? Did Kelly's bacon temptation make her give into such a choice or is that her idea of a healthy breakfast??? STRANGE!

04-14-06, 11:38 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Is it just me or does it look like the ladies are constantly eating junk food??"
> Jodi was frying sausage
>so WTF!? Did Kelly's
>bacon temptation make her give
>into such a choice or
>is that her idea of
>a healthy breakfast??? STRANGE!

Maybe that was Jodi's way of saying, "See? See? I AM affecting by the things you eat! I can't HELP but eat sausages...all seven of them"...(insert sound of Homer Simpson drooling here)..aaahhhh, sausages...!!

We don't know what they were actually cooking. I am betting against "soy bacon" and "turkey sausages" though. I am also betting against the idea that they could say, "One or two is enough."

What ever happened to oatmeal and OJ??>
>

04-14-06, 11:39 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Is it just me or does it look like the ladies are constantly eating junk food??"
>> Jodi was frying sausage
>>so WTF!? Did Kelly's
>>bacon temptation make her give
>>into such a choice or
>>is that her idea of
>>a healthy breakfast??? STRANGE!
>
>Maybe that was Jodi's way of
>saying, "See? See? I AM
>affecting by the things you
>eat! I can't HELP but
>eat sausages...all seven of them"...(insert
>sound of Homer Simpson drooling
>here)..aaahhhh, sausages...!!
>
>We don't know what they were
>actually cooking. I am betting
>against "soy bacon" and "turkey
>sausages" though. I am also
>betting against the idea that
>they could say, "One or
>two is enough."
>
>What ever happened to oatmeal and OJ??>

04-14-06, 11:39 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Is it just me or does it look like the ladies are constantly eating junk food??"
>> Ahhhh!!! Sorry. I didn't mean to copy your sig!

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-14-06, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Is it just me or does it look like the ladies are constantly eating junk food??"
No prob EMTBGRL
LOL at what happened to Oatmeal and OJ.

04-15-06, 12:22 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Is it just me or does it look like the ladies are constantly eating junk food??"
>The Porkfry cookoff was so pathetic!
> The fact that Bethany
>was sitting nearby and had
>to put up with the
>whole thing only shows how
>pathetic they really are IMO.
> Jodi was frying sausage
>so WTF!? Did Kelly's
>bacon temptation make her give
>into such a choice or
>is that her idea of
>a healthy breakfast??? STRANGE!
>
Jodi was already cooking her sausages, SIX of them, when Kelly started cooking her three slices of bacon. Jodi had insisted on being the first to cook every morning so she wouldn't be "bothered" by her HM's food. And, Kelly probably no longer saw any sense in it since Jodi wasn't eating right, anyway. If six greasy sausages, plus four eggs, is Jodi's idea of a healthy breakfast, no wonder she's such a big fat disgusting slob!

allenjo 39 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-06, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail allenjo Click to send private message to allenjo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Is it just me or does it look like the ladies are constantly eating junk food??"
Did you see when Christie got back from the photo shoot with Andy? It looked like she had an extra large soft drink cup and some junk food wrapper in her hand. I hope it wasn't the 3rd refill of sweetened drink...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •