The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Overweight Women And Starting Over"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

VampireKnight888 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-03-06, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampireKnight888 Click to send private message to VampireKnight888 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Overweight Women And Starting Over"
The new woman entering the house is overweight. Why are the majority of the women that come in the house overweight? There are always weight issues that have to be delt with on the show. Its like a requiremnet to be on the show. The show is the opposite of other TV shows that only has the stick thin and model beautiful people. But this is disturbing to me that so many woman have such weight problems.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Overweight Women And Starting O... sharnina 04-03-06 1
   RE: Overweight Women And Starting O... VampireKnight888 04-03-06 2
 Locking - duplicate mysticwolf 04-03-06 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-03-06, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Overweight Women And Starting Over"
Then you'll be shocked to hear that the average American woman is a size 14. Not your typical stick thin and model beautiful person. SO is about real women with real problems (supposedly).

Many women do have weight problems and even if they are not overweight many women focus on their weight as if it were a problem. We have a national obsession with dieting and fitness and yet we are the fattest nation in the world. Go figure.

VampireKnight888 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-03-06, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampireKnight888 Click to send private message to VampireKnight888 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Overweight Women And Starting Over"
Trust me I know, I used to be very overweight and have had to deal with it all my lfe. I just lost 80 pounds and I still don't feel good about myself. I workout for the first time in my life, I love my eliptical. Im saying that problems we woman have always shows up in our weight. Weight sceams volumes as to what is truely wrong inside. Overweight we notice and are embarrassed by, but being too thin is the 'Hey you look great' syndrome.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-03-06, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Locking - duplicate"
Welcome to the board, VampireKnight. This topic is already under discussion in at least two places.
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID91/993.shtml

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID91/1269.shtml

Feel free to join the discussion on one of these threads.

And, if you haven't yet, please read our community guidelines and the Moderator SO FAQ message.

An Arkie curious cub

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •