The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"kim*****"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

dolphinprncss03 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-14-06, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dolphinprncss03 Click to send private message to dolphinprncss03 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"kim*****"
Ok i really am starting do dislike Kim more and more it seems to me that she doesnt want to give her mother a chance to re-enter her life i know she has been through a bad childhood and stuff like that but i would kill to have my mom back in my life...atleast hers isnt perminate and she has that chance...And from the coming attractions i just saw wow she hung up on her hubby, not a good way to heal things with him she has pushed him away for so long how does she expect him to be....So suck it up Kim and let people back into your life..

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: kim***** petmama 03-14-06 1
   RE: kim***** susan765 03-14-06 2
 Locking - duplicate AND wrong forum Cygnus X1 03-14-06 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-14-06, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: kim*****"
That's Kim. Hanging onto those grudges with a death grip.

susan765 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-14-06, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susan765 Click to send private message to susan765 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: kim*****"
the preview says Kim hangs up on husband because he is drunk.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-14-06, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Locking - duplicate AND wrong forum"
Plenty of Kim threads await you in Individual Houseguest.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •