The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-27-06, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 4"
Robert Wright
NBC/Universal CEO

Dear Bob,

Don't you have e-mail?

Did you see we're getting good ratings now? And don't ask me, "compared to what"!

This sniping between Jodi and Kelly is good, good, good. We're gonna see if we can get a catfight through the house and into the pool to boost ratings further. It worked for Dynasty, didn't it?

Look, we CAN'T cancel SO! I mean, do YOU want to have the distro dept. try to sell a 5-day-a-week Simple Life? I rest my case.

And just how the heck did Tyra get her own show, anyway?

Regards,
Jon

Now, on to more important matters. What haven't Rhonda and I tried lately?

Besides working, of course.

ADMINISTRIVIA:

I’ve decided this will be the make-or-break week for this game.

Those of you who have participated have done well. But is the interest wearing off?

We need more from the HOUSEGUESTS (esp. the current ones) in Be The Houseguest for it to work! We haven't heard enough from you playing the HGs, not to mention interaction between them and the LCs.

Remember to use your sigs, or at least sign off as your characters.

If you want to join in as a RECURRING character, please sign up in the signup thread before posting.

SEVERAL CHARACTERS ARE NOW AVAILABLE by virtue of their players not having posted in the first couple weeks. They are:
Allison
Bethany
Kim
Dr. Stan
Towanda
Sommer

First come, first served in the signup thread. That's where you'll find your sigs also.

The Confessional Chair is a bit swamped IRL. It's okay not to post if you'll be away or unavailable; just let me know. Otherwise, I can only assume you're uninterested, which isn't fair to someone who might want to play.

At this time, the following characters are claimed:
LCs: Rhonda, Iyanla
Season 3 HGs: Christie, Christina, Jodi, Lisa, nuLisa, TJ, Jill, Buffy, Kelly
Previous season HGs: Maureen, Andy
Others: Bead Shop Owner, the SO Car, the Universe, Garden Buddha, the Confessional Chair, the Self-Portraits, the Kitchen, the Refrigerator, Box of Tissues

Inanimate objects who wish to change to unclaimed HGs may do so in the signup thread.

Do NOT post as a character that's been claimed. Thanks.

You can post as ad hoc, one-time characters WITHOUT signing up. If you intend to reuse your character, please do sign up...thanks!

And HAVE FUN!

Non-players: THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD. Discussion-type posts may be removed. BUT . . . You may address or ask questions of the role-players as their characters.

E-mail or PM me with any problems.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Group later today! Sahara 02-27-06 1
   RE: Group later today! quiller 02-27-06 6
       RE: Group later today! 26mitogo 02-28-06 19
           RE: Group later today! quiller 02-28-06 20
   RE: Group later today! JavaT 02-27-06 11
   RE: Group later today! 26mitogo 02-28-06 18
   It's time, ladies! Sahara 02-28-06 31
 RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... Sahara 02-27-06 2
   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... Cygnus X1 02-27-06 3
       RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... SeasonedRefinement 02-27-06 4
           RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... pinksparkleguitar 02-27-06 5
               RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... loretta54 02-27-06 8
                   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... SOgr82bhere 02-27-06 12
                       RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... loretta54 03-01-06 40
                           RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... GuyStartingOver 03-01-06 44
                   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... Sahara 03-02-06 51
       I need air! Sahara 02-28-06 32
 RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... susan765 02-27-06 7
   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... mbinkc 02-27-06 9
       RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... shawnar 02-27-06 10
           RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... SOgr82bhere 02-27-06 13
       RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... quiller 02-28-06 21
       Hey Poetri . . . Cygnus X1 02-28-06 23
 Ding dong! Sahara 02-27-06 14
   RE: Ding dong! GuyStartingOver 02-28-06 17
 RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... pmfmpls 02-27-06 15
   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... SeasonedRefinement 02-27-06 16
       RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... justfionablue 02-28-06 22
           RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... Cygnus X1 02-28-06 24
               RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... justfionablue 02-28-06 26
                   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... Cygnus X1 02-28-06 28
                       RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... justfionablue 02-28-06 29
           RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... GuyStartingOver 02-28-06 25
 Straightjacket, continued... GuyStartingOver 02-28-06 27
   RE: Straightjacket, continued... JavaT 02-28-06 33
       RE: Straightjacket, continued... GuyStartingOver 03-01-06 37
           RE: Straightjacket, continued... pmfmpls 03-01-06 38
           RE: Straightjacket, continued... JavaT 03-01-06 39
               RE: Straightjacket, continued... GuyStartingOver 03-01-06 43
 Tues in the car susan765 02-28-06 30
 RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... pmfmpls 02-28-06 34
   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... pmfmpls 02-28-06 35
       RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... SeasonedRefinement 03-01-06 36
 RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... sharnina 03-01-06 41
 wed in the car susan765 03-01-06 42
 RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... trikelady 03-01-06 45
 RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... lovemydogdude 03-01-06 46
 RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... Ijustsharted 03-01-06 47
   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... GuyStartingOver 03-01-06 48
   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... JavaT 03-01-06 49
 RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... pmfmpls 03-02-06 50
 RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... pinksparkleguitar 03-02-06 52
   RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thre... justfionablue 03-02-06 53
 Virus alert to HGs GuyStartingOver 03-02-06 54
   Oh Mr Internet heehee lovemydogdude 03-02-06 55
       RE: Oh Mr Internet heehee shawnar 03-02-06 56
           A good friend GuyStartingOver 03-03-06 58
               RE: A good friend shawnar 03-03-06 59
       RE: Oh Mr Internet heehee GuyStartingOver 03-02-06 57
           RE: Oh Mr Internet heehee SeasonedRefinement 03-05-06 60
               RE: Oh Mr Internet heehee lovemydogdude 03-05-06 64
 Hey, I am sitting here in my "alone... Sahara 03-05-06 61
   RE: Hey, I am sitting here in my "a... SeasonedRefinement 03-05-06 62
       RE: Hey, I am sitting here in my "a... Sahara 03-05-06 63
           RE: Hey, I am sitting here in my "a... SeasonedRefinement 03-05-06 66
               RE: Hey, I am sitting here in my "a... lovemydogdude 03-05-06 67
                   RE: Hey, I am sitting here in my "a... GuyStartingOver 03-05-06 68
               You didn't delete your sig Cygnus X1 03-05-06 69
               RE: Hey, I am sitting here in my "a... Sahara 03-06-06 72
           RE: Hey, I am sitting here in my "a... GuyStartingOver 03-06-06 70
               RE: Hey, I am sitting here in my "a... Sahara 03-06-06 71
                   RE: Hey, I am sitting here in my "a... GuyStartingOver 03-06-06 73
   RE: Hey, I am sitting here in my "a... EMTBGRL 03-05-06 65
       RE: Hey, I am sitting here in my "a... shawnar 03-06-06 74
 DVD's of the shows from the beginni... mjd 03-20-06 75
   Lemme explain something Cygnus X1 03-20-06 76
       RE: Lemme explain something Sahara 03-20-06 77

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-27-06, 01:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Group later today!"
Ladies? Ladies? LADIES????

*mean scowling squinty-eyed jaw face for camera*

*stomp* *stomp* *stomp*

I am really tired of all the crap I am getting from you. Iyanla and I give you our all *cough* *cough* and where are you? Out at Pink's snarfing hot dogs again? Fighting over who drives to the grocery store? Leaving Lisa phone messages? Partying in the guest house with Allie and TJ? Whatever. I have had it.

Later today we will have group, and I expect everybody to participate. That means Jill, Kelly, Christie, Lisa, and Jodi. Kim is excused because she is annoying. If she does show up, though, that is great. We'll just have her go sit by Buddha. I don't know if Iyanla will be there or not, but I will. *evil glare*

Please bring a lock of hair from the housemate who triggers you the most. This will be useful to Andy and I. No, Kelly, stop it! No, you may not rip all of Jodi's hair out of her head! Stop now or it is the straitjacket! Thank you.

You know that participation is a requirement to stay in the Starting Over house. And as you can see from my example with Lisa, I really mean it. *more evil glare* I meant it every time I threatened to kick her out of the house.

This is just a word of warning to be prepared. *sweet sing-songy voice* So you're going to come, right? Or are you too busy trying to kill each other to make the time? Have a fearless day, ladies!

Oh, Henri, could you please pry my clenched jaw open for me? Drat, it is all stuck again.

Be fearless, but be fearful of ME.

I WILL have vengeance.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

quiller 268 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-27-06, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail quiller Click to send private message to quiller Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Group later today!"
Rhonda, I just have to pull out all of Jodi's hair. She is evil and mean and a beotch to me. And she just doesn't like me, no matter what I do. I don't care if you do put me back in the straightjacket. I survived the first time. And I realize you are just doing these stupid, I mean life affirming exercises to help me to grow. Not that I need to grow. It is JODI who has the problem. She won't let me drive the car, she is always on me about something. But I can beat her up with words or with one hand tied behind my back. So do you got something to say to me, beotch! Cause just come out with it.

26mitogo 493 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-28-06, 02:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 26mitogo Click to send private message to 26mitogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Group later today!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-28-06 AT 02:31 AM (EST)

Now Kelly, sweetie, I must have my hair back! (mumbling under breath D@M-IT YOU PSYCHO B!TCH .. YOU TOUCH MY HAIR AGAIN AND I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH THAT SOUR-PUSS MOUTH OF YOURS!!)

I don't know why you feel the need to attack all my loving, caring comments that are only meant to help you. You know I think you are a psycho like your mother a wonderful person.

I am so sorry that I have sounded judgemental and condesending. I never meant it that way at all. (even tho we ALL know you need all the help you can get!) I just want to push you hard enough so when you loose it & blow - EVERYONE will see you for the psycho-b!tch you are you to have the wonderful opportunity to gain as many of the tools as quickly as possible so your life can be a awesome as Jill's!

02-28-06, 02:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail quiller Click to send private message to quiller Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Group later today!"
come on Jodi, just bring it on. you will be totally bald. I can beat you up with one hand.

But, I must be the bigger person. So I will accept your bullshit apology. Cause I know you are just caught up in your own stuff and all I want is to get through my own stuff and get home to my family. I learned today that it is okay to touch my kids, so I am ready to graduate, I think.

JavaT 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-27-06, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JavaT Click to send private message to JavaT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Group later today!"
>Please bring a lock of hair from the housemate who triggers you the most. This will be useful to Andy and I.

Psssst, Rhonda, I think we need to explain that the hair should come from the person's head, not their armpit. I found a lock of hair in my mail box today that was labeled "Maureen's," and lemme tell ya, it didn't need a label, if ya know what I mean. Phewwweeee! That woman needs a bathover. I mean makeover.

26mitogo 493 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-28-06, 01:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 26mitogo Click to send private message to 26mitogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Group later today!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-28-06 AT 01:36 AM (EST)

Sure Rhonda, I'll be there. I'm such a sweetie, you know. Just don't ask me anything about Kelly. I mean, we have everything under control, as far as you and Dr.Stan are concerned. It's when you turn your back that Kelly goes into some street-gang "BE-OCH, I'm gonna kill you!" mode. He!!, she's one scarry psycho. Maybe you better let us in on the exact diagnosis and symptoms Kelly's mom had. Looks like we may be dealing with same thing here in the house with Kelly! Can you bring her straight-jacket? Can I be in charge of it? Please, Please -- can that be my job?? She's had it in for me since the minute she walked into this house ... he!!, I hadn't even opened my mouth yet the day she arrived and she was glaring at me & hissing thru those tight lips! Just because I've been nice enough to tell her she's doing her assignments wrong ... that's no reason to be so violent. Afterall, isn't that what I'm suposed to be doing if I want to take over Jill's in-house-LC-Mother-Superior-Senior-Stateswoman role when she leaves? Besides, it's just a part of my loving nature to help Kelly know when she's too stupid ... I mean, not evolved enough ... to know how to do anything right. And I promise, I have been as sweet as sugar every time I criticized ... I mean lovingly commented ... on any of her assignments.

(edited cuz ... oops, I forgot sig)

02-28-06, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "It's time, ladies!"
*enters wearing stylish pink glittery mask*

Okay, ladies! LADIES! It is now time for group. Don't forget to bring the lock of hair! (I do hope someone scalped Christie. How dare she accuse the great, wise, all-knowing moi of being annoying, when I am the Star of the show and the Queen of all Life Coaches?)

*fake jaw-clenching smile* Well, I guess I had better pretend to jovially banter for the cameras. I hope they get the right view of my beautiful Botoxed face this time.

Good day, ladies! Are we fearless today? My, you all look practically bald, especially Jodi and Kelly! I am having a moment when I feel a bit better. The *ahem* seminar with Jon-Boy Mr. Murray and the healing potion from Iyanla helped. Hello, Iyanla, you are looking quite buxom and healthy today. I think I know why you are well, let's say, growing in girth, or living larger than before. Perhaps some poor woman/women were swallowed up in one of those hugs and morphed into your body. IYANLA!!! Wake up, for heaven's sake!

Is Kim here? Kim, if you do not stop talking, I will send you out to sit by the garden Buddha. Oh, stop getting defensive, I am NOT attacking you.

Now, down to business. Our topic for group today is...excuse me, Kelly? Jodi? PLEASE put away the scissors, Kelly. Jodi--I don't hear you thanking Kelly--you should be saying, "Thank you, Kelly, for stabbing me in the neck. It brings forward for me whatever issues I need to deal with." (Heck if I know what they are, I'm not your Life Coach so I don't really care.) Now kiss those scissors--don't you feel better? Iyanla, you missed some blood over to the right; yes, it will come in very handy for one of your, uh, potions.

Anyway, back to our topic--masks. *removes mask* What do we use to cover up what is really inside? What do we do to try to make it look all pretty and tie it up with a bow? No, I want to SEE all the ugliness inside you! (Of course, I have none; did you think I was a mere mortal?) Today, we are going to learn how to get REAL. Authentic, authentic, authentic!

*hands each housemate an ugly cardboard mask* On this mask, we want you to write all the things you use to cover up your authentic selves. Now, remember, those housemates who trigger you are your mirrors. I see you brought a lot of extra hair. That's good! We can use it. Please take some of the hair and style it on your mask. Give some to Andy, who will make a useful item of apparel for you to keep as a reminder of your triggers. Give the rest to Iyanla, who will make some kind of potion--whatever it is, I'm sure it wil be groovy and you'll wash your hands in it or do something that appears to be meaningful.

Today you must wear the masks. Go to Pink's and interview people about why they believe you use the things you wrote on the masks. At the end of the day, we will have some kind of potion and burning ceremony with the masks and cry and you'll be all better, now, won't you?

Then Andy will take you to a butcher hair salon for a new do since you seem to have varying amounts of hair, and take you to find a new outfit that shows the REAL you.

All right, ladies, time to get to work! Iyanla, wake up...it's time to go now. Please share your experiences with us. You know we so deeply care. *puts arm around Iyanla as both give noble and loving pose for camera*

Have a fearless day!

02-27-06, 01:52 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 4"
O Great BM, aren't we always working for a better Starting Over house? We do practice those things which are most important, such as self-love, being authentic, exploring our comfort zones....speaking of which, I would like to have a personal "consultation" with you, Jonny Mr. Murray, concerning our comfort zones.

Let's meet somewhere out of our comfort zones for the experiment. What do you think...on the beach? (Don't tell anyone it must be sans Speedos and bikinis to truly show our authentic selves.) Are you free tomorrow night? Are you really ready to change your life?

Whadda ya say...your beach or mine?

02-27-06, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 4"
LAST EDITED ON 02-28-06 AT 10:34 AM (EST)

Ahhh, life's a beach.

Yours will do nicely. And the Speedos will stay here.

ETA something for your mantel:

(shamelessly altered from Seana)

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-27-06, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 4"
Rhonda, I'll be there. But I always shoulder the burdens of the world, don't I? Why are women so damn weak?

Ladies, when you are collecting hair samples for Rhonda's assignment, grab an extra strand or two for me. It would also be helpful if you could get some fingernail clippings from the HG in question. It's easier to do that while they're sleeping. We'll be using those thing in a curse - oh, I mean life affirming ritual. BTW, does anyone know where I can get eye of newt? It's for a recipe.

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-06, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 4"
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-06 AT 04:11 PM (EST)

The great wise and wonderful Buddha has seen many a newts. In the garden.

If you stand still enough those suckers will crawl right on you.

Speaking of the garden, can I have more rocks and a rake to calm my mind?

Especially if Kim gets sent out her by Rhonda.

The great Buddha also wished to remin Jon-Boy that revenge will be mine, sayeth the Buddha. I WANT MY PINKY BACK!!

sorry, sorry, forgot the sig first time!

loretta54 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-27-06, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail loretta54 Click to send private message to loretta54 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 4"
Going to pinks, toast, don't these gals eat at home anymore. Come on I am lonely, I can't go to the pool and how come you can't have your BOR next to the fridge it would be so nice, I have so many goodies in me. Come bring me your cupcakes, drink Allison left over wine, the goodies are in Lisatwit tupperware so they are fresh. Eat your fill and take a nap. Nothing but love for you really mean it.

The Fridge

SOgr82bhere 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-27-06, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOgr82bhere Click to send private message to SOgr82bhere Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 4"
>>Come on I am lonely,
>I can't go to the
>pool and how come you
>can't have your BOR next
>to the fridge it would
>be so nice, I have
>so many goodies in me.
>Come bring me your cupcakes,
>drink Allison left over wine,
>the goodies are in Lisatwit
>tupperware so they are fresh.
>Eat your fill and take
>a nap. Nothing but love
>for you really mean it.
>
>
>The Fridge

*clearing throat*
Don't I count for nothing Fridge? *starts Sobbing*
I am going to have to tell Ronda to DEFROST you a bit cause you sure r full of yerself!!!

UNIVERSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... I am crying out to you...AM I not WORTHY? Or am I just cupcake crumbs??

I just might blow a couple of fuses here and give the fridge a Meltdown LOL LOL LOL!

loretta54 45 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-06, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail loretta54 Click to send private message to loretta54 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 4"

>
>*clearing throat*
> Don't I count for
>nothing Fridge? *starts Sobbing*
>I am going to have to
>tell Ronda to DEFROST you
>a bit cause you sure
>r full of yerself!!!
>
> UNIVERSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... I am
>crying out to you...AM I
>not WORTHY? Or am I
>just cupcake crumbs??
>
>
>
>
> I just might
>blow a couple of fuses
>here and give the fridge
>a Meltdown LOL LOL LOL!

>

oh kitchen stop your sobbing to the universe it's busy, and why should i get over myself i am bigger then jill, jodi, allison, and miss iylana ok not has big as the universe. you asking rhonda to defrost me that's funny keep it up and she is going to try and put you in a straightjacket because you know that woman is a sandwich short of a picnic, and speaking of picnics let's me and you do lunch let's invite the ladies so we will have someone to clean both of us up. love ya mean it.

The Fridge

GuyStartingOver 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-01-06, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GuyStartingOver Click to send private message to GuyStartingOver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 4"
Straightjacket?? Sandwich?? It almost seems like someone is calling my name.

03-02-06, 01:06 PM (EST)
51. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 4"
Oh, fridge, but I hear from Kim that you have NOTHING to eat. But she does seem to be filling up on the sour grapes...

02-28-06, 07:24 PM (EST)
32. "I need air!"
*gasp* *crumples in heap on floor*

*housemates frantically fan, seem to enjoy slapping on face*

*Iyanla holds potion in front of nose*

*cough* *sputter* *cough*

WWhhhaattt happened? What, I fainted? I hope I did it gracefully and dramatically for the camera. I was just overcome by that virile, macho, big-headed hunk of a man! *Iyanla waves potion under nose again*

I always did love the big-headed types. We have so much in common!

susan765 166 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-06, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susan765 Click to send private message to susan765 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 4"
Monday in the car:

Jill and Jodi driving to dinner:

Can you hear me ladies? Hello? Don't give up the hair! Trust me that lady is down with potions. I tried not playing her mind numbing affermation CD's and she spewed some vile stuff on my hood and now I have no choice. Jill listens to that thing so much she's starting to sound like her! Let me tell you I start shaking when she comes near me! Give me evil eye Rhonda any day.
She just needs her ego stocked and she's happy.

Playing on the radio
Eurythmics Lyrics

Sister's Are Doin' It For Themselves Lyrics
Now there was a time when they used to say
That behind every great man there had to be a great woman.
But in these times of change you know that it's no longer true
So we're comin' out of the kitchen
'Cause there's something we foryot to say to you
we say:
Sisters are doin' it for themselves
Standin' on their own two feet an ringin' on their own bells.
Sisters are doin' it for themselves.
Now this is a song to celebrate
The conscious liberation of the female state.
Mothers
daughters and their daughters
too
Woman to woman
we're singing with you.
The inferior sex has got a new exterior
We got doctors
lawyers
politicians
too.
Everybody
take a look around -
Can you see
can you see
can you see there's a woman right next to you.
We say: Sisters are doin' it for themselves
. . .
Now we ain't makin' stories and we ain't layin' plans
'Cause a man still loves a woman and a woman still loves a man -
Just the same though -
Sisters are doin' it for themselves.
Now there was a time when they used to say . . .
. . .

mbinkc 32 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-06, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mbinkc Click to send private message to mbinkc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 4"
Hello Ladies, Poetri here again...

Jodi, Jodi, you bother me greatly
You're being a beeyoch to everyone lately.

You say numbers to you don't matter,
But size 14-16?? C'mon, you know you be fatter.

Those cream pies today sure looked yummy,
Sad you had to trash dem instead of fillin' your tummy.

I be thinkin' that you start needin' to learn
Some poetry writin' to alleviate the burn.

You can write it, shout it, read it out loud
But make sure you do it in front of a crowd.

I hang at Pink's cuz they serve awesome dogs,
Meet me down there in your size 14 tight togs.

You may just find that all you gonna need
Is to "poeticize" your mind to get thru when you peeved.

Leave Kelly alone, that unaffectionate lass
Turn your back for a minute, she gonna kick yo' a**!!

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-27-06, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 4"

Fine Rhonda I will be there But it will be with an attitude. I will bring a sample of everyones hair that is annoying me which means can I get a lock of yours? I really don't want to do this assignment *drags feet* but since you threatened that we'll be kicked out I guess I will. I really have no where to go and I'm just here because I was hoping you guys would offer to pay for a plastic surgeon to fix my arms. But you keep giving me assignmnets about my mom. I don't need that good for nothing poor excuse of a mom in my life so I really have no desire to reconnect. And your forcing me to hang with a perfectionist and I just can't handle her. But I'll play your game but you are still annoying!!

SOgr82bhere 8 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-06, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOgr82bhere Click to send private message to SOgr82bhere Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 4"
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-06 AT 07:43 PM (EST)

*wonders if they will all trim the hairs in the Kitchen instead of the bathroom*

Someone may be needin a FUZZ BUSTER!

02-28-06, 02:58 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 4"
thank you poetry, you go that Jodi right on

02-28-06, 10:04 AM (EST)
23. "Hey Poetri . . ."
I got a better sig for you. I need to do more research next time!

02-27-06, 10:36 PM (EST)
14. "Ding dong!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-06 AT 10:55 PM (EST)

Okay, somebody, come and get me! I am getting lonely sitting out here on the porch once again. I bear a message for you from Rhonda (once again).

Oh, hello, Lisa, I knew you would rescue me. You are always willing to do the dirty work. Please read my note.

"Dear Ladies,

I am sorry to disappoint you, but I will not be able to make it to group until tomorrow. Please sit and talk among yourselves about why you are all being so resistant to the process. Thank you for showing up. That shows at least a hint of effort on your part. Iyanla and I will be there tomorrow. I am not feeling well so could not get the assignment prepared today. I will spend the night practicing self-love to heal myself and Iyanla is making me a hearty potion. Thank you, ladies! Be fearless!

Sincerely,

Rhonda"

Now set me somewhere good this time, like where I can see Jodi and Kelly, but I'm not within their reach. Thank you, Lisa, you are always so accommodating!

Sincerely,

The Basket

Edited to fix drug-induced spelling error. Thanks for the potion, Iyanla!

02-28-06, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GuyStartingOver Click to send private message to GuyStartingOver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Ding dong!"
**beep** WEL - come ... YOU've got MAIL ...

Dear __________________ (insert your name here if you're a female HG),

I can't tell you how much I have missed hearing from you! Your sweet messages about _______________ (insert topic here) just make me want to _________________(insert action here). Why haven't you written me lately? Has ________________ (insert name of meddling LC here) been trying to steer you away from us "evil men" again? It's OK, __________________ (preferably the same female HG addressed above, but open to suggestion), you can TRUST me. I've been sitting here working on _________________ (insert hobby here) just waiting for my computer to tell me that I have mail from you. It's so ____________________ (insert emotion here) to just think about you and wonder what you might be doing right now. All day long, all I can do is think about you, _________________ (above HG again).

When you finally do get released from graduate from that prison wonderful journey of healing, we must celebrate! Come away with me to ____________________ (insert exotic destination here) where we'll sip on the finest _______________ (insert favorite beverage here) and make hot whoopie sweet love under the _________________ (location again) sun/moon/stars/neon lights as we listen to the _______________ (noun) do ________________ (verb). You know you want to answer me, as much as I am waiting to hear from you, my sweet _________________ (HG addressed above). The computer, it calls to you. Give in and ____________ (verb) me very soon. My ___________ (noun) is waiting for you.

Sinc Trul Lov Signed,

Dang, I almost let the "L"-word slip...

pmfmpls 149 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-06, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmfmpls Click to send private message to pmfmpls Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 4"
LAST EDITED ON 02-28-06 AT 07:50 AM (EST)

sorry!! i'm gonna delete my really gross response!!

02-27-06, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 4"
Ahhh, Mo? I'm going to throw up.

justfionablue 62 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-06, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail justfionablue Click to send private message to justfionablue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 4"
*knocking on front door of SO house*

Hello? Hi...I'm your next goor neighbor and I'm sorry to have to complain again but she was hiding in my back yard AGAIN last night. You know the really pale skinny one with the bad short brown wig?? Yeah her again. Only this time she was wearing only a towel *shudders* and yelling "I thought you loved me" into her cell phone. Please! You have got to do something...she's scaring my dog!

02-28-06, 10:37 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 4"
Didn't we pay you off LAST month?

Talk about a shakedown.

02-28-06, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail justfionablue Click to send private message to justfionablue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 4"
*neighbor talking on telephone*

Yes Mr. Murray I did receive the check you sent to cover "damages" and I must say it was VERY generous but you promised you would make her stop. What my children witnessed last month may scar them for life.

By the way do you know anything about the wet speedos that keep showing up in the bushes back by the pool?

02-28-06, 11:27 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 4"
*click*

*dial tone*

02-28-06, 02:31 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 4"
*Neighbor holding telephone*

Hello? Mr. Murray?? Hello...hello?
Well that's odd, we must have gotten disconnected. I didn't get a chance to ask him about those terrible noises coming from the guest house.

02-28-06, 11:14 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 4"
A-HA! THAT'S where she's hiding!

02-28-06, 11:20 AM (EST)
27. "Straightjacket, continued..."
Oh, come now, Miss Andy (or I suppose that would be Mrs. or just Ms. Andy), when did marriage ever stop me? I mean, really now, is something so trivial as a wedding ring really important when it comes to you and me having a little fun? A straightjacket built for two..... I'm liking this thought.....

02-28-06, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JavaT Click to send private message to JavaT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Straightjacket, continued..."
Ahem... well, gosh darn it, Mr. I., you drive a hard bargain – oops, hee hee, just a Freudian slip of the tongue there – uh, er, I mean, well, gee, you know what I mean... don't you?! I can appreciate where you're coming from on the marriage thing. I mean, my husband looks terrible in gaucho pants, and his eyebrows are so much thinner than mine. He's downright dull, and has no scents of stylin'.

The more I think about your little proposition, the more I like it! I wonder if I can get my friends in the back room of the bra store to work on a little design – of my own creation, of course – that might accommodate the two of us. We could even have it made in ooo la la leopard fabric, and it could be the anchor piece of both our wardrobes.

Unless of course you think you'd look better in your Speedos. Oh, and you can skip the formalities when it comes to my name; just call me Princess Paige.

03-01-06, 01:02 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Straightjacket, continued..."
Oh yes, my Princess... now you're going the right direction. Mine, that is. I'll show you a little slip of the tongue, and I don't mean no Freudian slip. I always thought that guy looked funny in a slip, anyway. Not that I'm averse to the thought of wearing your slip or other things, I'll keep a very open mind if you will. Tell me, has your husband ever used his slip-of-the-tongue to lick off that quarter-inch of foundation pancake? Don't knock it if ya haven't tried it.

If you're thinking you want to see my Speedo, wait 'til you get a load of the garb I'm now stylin' on the coastal sands. It was all the latest rage the last time I went down to SoBe to see that psycho-skeleton. She snapped a picture of me when I was trying to get a beer.

See if you can find your way into this thing. I don't think you could retro-fit it to work for the both of us, it barely covers anything as it is now. Of course, that might not really be the point. Speaking of points...................

03-01-06, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmfmpls Click to send private message to pmfmpls Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Straightjacket, continued..."
What's he flossing with??

03-01-06, 10:40 AM (EST)
39. "RE: Straightjacket, continued..."
Well, I hate to tell you this, Mr. I, but I could NEVER, EVER date you after seeing this photo! I am so shocked that you could post this and even think that I would be interested.

The beach, the umbrella, the other girl in the picture – hey, none of those things bother me. Not in the least. But you want to know what really ruins this for me???

I opened your picture in Photoshop and sigh... I can't believe it, but you have... dare I say it?

...tan lines. Maybe they're not that noticeable, but I've seen them, and I'll always know they're there.

Maybe Mo would be interested in a date with you? If you hung out in her refrigerator carton for a while, you wouldn't have to run the risk of sunburn, while trying to even out your tan.

P.S. That said, the G-string is always a total anchor piece for any wardrobe.

03-01-06, 03:50 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Straightjacket, continued..."
>Maybe Mo would be interested in
>a date with you? If
>you hung out in her
>refrigerator carton for a while,
>you wouldn't have to run
>the risk of sunburn, while
>trying to even out your
>tan.
>

Well..........

She is female.......... (she is, isn't she???)

PS: I hope nobody noticed your absence from the set today for Jill's makeover... you and I both know where you REALLY were...

02-28-06, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susan765 Click to send private message to susan765 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Tues in the car"
Tues.:

It's a good day I get to drive back to Malibu and get some nice sea air. But it always makes me nervous when Chriestie drives. We cars have a long bad history with Drunks. They tell us stories in the factories about them but you just don't know till you see it on the roads. She's supposed to be going to those meetings, I got the ime to take her. The graduates don't take up too much of my time. I'll even be ok with all her drive thru visits if she goes to the meetings. And maybe she should spend some time around Budda. She maybe needs some lessons on Karma.

Playing on the radio:

Talking Heads
No Compassion

In a world
where people have problems
In this world
where decisions are a way of life
Other people's problems they overwhelm my mind
They say compassion is a virtue, but I don't have the time
So many people...have their problems
I'm not interested...in their problems
I guess I've...experienced some problems
But now I've...made some decisions
Takes a lot of time to push away the nonsense
Take my compassion...Push it as far as it goes
My interest level's dropping, my interest level is dropping
I've heard all I want to, I don't want to hear any more
What are you, in love with your problems?
I think you take it...a little too far
It's...not so cool to have so many problems
But don't expect me to explain your indecisions
Go...talk to your analyst, isn't that what they're paid for
You walk, you talk...You still function like you used to
It's not a question...Of your personality or style
Be a little more selfish, it might do you some good
In a world where people have problems
In this world where decisions are a way of life
Other people's problems, they overwhelm my mind
They say compassion is a virtue, but I don't have the time
(Here we go again)

02-28-06, 11:26 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 4"
COUGH!!!!!!!
COUGH!!!!!!!COUGH!!!!!!!COUGH!!!!!!!
Gag-a-little,COUGH!!!!!!!COUGH!!!!!!!COUGH!!!!!!!

Sorry...Been smoking to ol' butts the other ladies leave behind...

Where were all the great cigarette smokers when I was in the house?? I was a social pariah for my habit, and how many times was I nagged about quitting? Now, all these losers (oops- houseguests) smoke!

AND ANOTHER THING!!! I am tired of EVERY-FRICKIN'-BODY saying I smell bad!! You try living in an old fridge box, and look and smell like America's next top model!! Tell Glade to send a little spray my way!!

Ok-- I'm over it... let me think if I've got a joke for youse guys-

Q- How many Kellys does it take to change a light bulb??

A- Shut the %^%$ up!! I can change it with my %$#@^-*&^%^%$# words!! You wanna change? Step up *&^%$#!!! I'll change you, you lousy %$#^&%@#$!^%

Hahahahahahahahaha!!

(Hmmm...maybe she burnt my house down??)

02-28-06, 11:28 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 4"
You know what?? KELLY needs a little time in front of the jacuzzi jets!! That'll put a smile on her face!!

03-01-06, 00:49 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 4"
You know, those Jacuzzi jets have been a rocket ship to the stars for some of our ladies. Allison swears she went to heaven and came back in that tub...alot. Now, is anyone brave enough to yank Jodi out of there so that someone else can do some self-discovery?

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-01-06, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 4"
oooh.. uh.. weeelll... you know I love you, honey.... I ... uh....yes... I know... I just think you.... yes, I know... but you have to understand..... not everybody..... oooh, I know.....I'm just saying.... well.... yes, I know.... but, you see.... okay, okay....

03-01-06, 03:03 PM (EST)
42. "wed in the car"
Wed:

Jill driving to makeover.

I feel sad to see Jill go. She was a good car user. Yes she left crumbs and all but she was a good rider and she played some fine tones on my radio.

So Jill Here's my shout out to you:

Playing on the radio:
Tracey Chapman
Goodbye

For you
It's all in a day
One day in a life
It's all in the one word
The one word is goodbye

For me
It's all in what you say
Though you've tried to be kind
It's all in the words
From the lips that once touched mine with a sigh
Goodbye

For you
It's all in your face
The laugh and worry lines
It's all in the one word
You hope will make you young again
Goodbye

It's all in the play
Someone speaks the line
It's all in the one word
That stops and steals the time
Goodbye
Goodbye
Goodbye

For me
It's all in a day
It's the part in life
When it's all in the words
To fate and circumstance resigned
Goodbye

trikelady 82 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-06, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trikelady Click to send private message to trikelady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 4"
Kim writing in her journal;
I can't beleive there is nothing in the frig to eat. I'm having a crappy day and now Christie has to start her crap. That b!tch is really pushing all my buttons. B!tch! Why don't you go find a nice big bottle of your favorite stuff to drink and maybe a bottle of vicodin then just have at it. Maybe I'll like you better as an alcoholic, pill poppin b!tch. Ha! Like mother like daughter a Christie. I'll call your damn mother when I'm good and ready. I am so sick of all these b!tches. Don't they know I'm number 1 around here and it's all about me me me. And if Rhonda thinks I'm going to do anymore scrapbooking...well let's just say I will be feeding her a scrapbook. Thank God Jill will finally be graduating it's about time...now maybe there might be something in the house to eat. My worthless husband was no help to me when I called him. I swear I could just divorce him right now. He never supports me, or offers to help me in any way. What am I going to do with that jerk? I sure miss my little Jax. I wish I was with him right now...he loves me unconditionally and knows his mommy is the best mommy in the whole world. ttfn journal

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-01-06, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 4"
Uhmmmm Jill heehee why wasn't I invited to your graduation!!?? I've been trying to reach Iyanla for weeks but she hasn't returned by calls..has she been out of town? I bet you're glad to get away from that chatterbox Kim..how could you STAND being around her for so long? I heard they gave you TWO makeovers..well aren't you special!? So they finally gave Lisa the boot heehee that's so funny. Have you talked to her yet?..DOH oh that's right you'll never tell I forgot you're still under that contract thingy bobber heehee.

I've been busy trying to find a day job. My Mom's taking advantage of this taking care of Jackson deal..I'm sick of her getting all the credit for my beautiful boy! I still want to move to LA and get the heck away from her. My art classes went well but they were only 2wks long, I made some neato stuff. I wonder what they'll give you for graduation..hmmmmmm? Well say hello to my best friend TJ and I hope you guys have fun.

OH..I was wondering how do you get away with having an internet site? Don't you get all kinds of nasty emails and stuff? I had to shut mine down cuz there were just too many meanies out there.

Ijustsharted 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-01-06, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ijustsharted Click to send private message to Ijustsharted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 4"
Well I know that some of you think that I'm in Europe with Mr. I....well he again rejected me and sent me packing to his cousin's house in Alabama. Yes that's right I am now a REDNECK shoveling horse sh!t! I've died my hair blonde... Oh and Andy did send me a new bra since I wasnt able to make the bra burning assignment now keep in mind I am now a REDNECK and no man wants me not even his cousin.

03-01-06, 07:44 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 4"
With THAT stuff goin' on, does anybody really blame either my cuz or me????????

03-01-06, 08:19 PM (EST)
49. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 4"
Lisa, I don't know how to tell you this but you know the "guy" you think is Mr. I's cousin? Well, it's really Jodi. She made up some excuse about having to go see her father and turns out she's hightailed it to the deep south. That's why this "guy" you're with always wears a baseball cap turned backwards. It does serve nicely as an anchor piece for his dynamic, workaday wardrobe, but it also hides all those fried blonde curls, thus making for a perfect incognito look for Miss Jodi.

Glad you like the new bra. I wasn't going to tell you, but you'll find out anyway: On the day of the bra-burning exercise, off-camera we burned up a big Band-aid in honor of what would have been your bra.

Ta-ta, you old fashion plate, you!

03-02-06, 12:33 PM (EST)
50. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 4"
On another thread, someone mentioned that Jessicry is living in the playhouse in the back yard! Why am I trying to live in my old refrigerator box? Youse guys have a playhouse? Come on!!

I have seniority!

I have NEVER bothered anyone by appearing at a graduation, nor do I leave my dirty drawers (speedo, whatever) in the neighbor's shrubbery.

Sheesh!!

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-06, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 4"
Everybody who's a Buddhist throw your hands in the air!
Wave them around like you just don't care
We like to wave them . . .

-Ahem-

Hello my wise students. As you can see Buddha gets a little bored when he's not in many camera shots. Also Buddha may be a little hopped up on some painkillers Christie gave me for my broken pinkie. But, hey, Buddha feels good!!

Buddha also feels better knowing he is not the only one who wears speedos when using the pool . . .however Buddha knows he looks a lot better than Jon-Boy in them . ..what? You want some? Bring it Murray!!! You aint's got nothing on Buddha!!!

Whoops - - -forgot, Buddha is a peaceful man. Goodness! What is in these pills??!!

03-02-06, 06:19 PM (EST)
53. "RE: Be The Houseguest Roleplay Thread - Week 4"
*neighbor on telephone*

Hello Mr. Murray? It's me again. This is the third message I've left and no one is returning my phone calls. The howling coming from the pool area was awful last night. It's particularly bad when the jets are turned on. I had the ladies over for cards and we couldn't concentrate with all the noise. I thought I saw you over there but it was a little dark so I wasn't sure. Was that you?

03-02-06, 07:16 PM (EST)
54. "Virus alert to HGs"
There is a new virus in the wild, called Win32\SpitupLisa. This virus is scheduled to launch tomorrow, and on every freakin' day thereafter. While most viruses created within the last year have been designed to install spyware or steal personal information, this one is different. It sits at a computer and spews email after psychotic email containing random thoughts about cruel Life Coaches who mutate into helpful Life Coaches, unsupportive housemates who refuse to stop calling her and asking if she is OK, how much she loves the recipient, how much she hates the recipient, how she has learned life lessons and has changed, and recantations of her life-changes - coupled with shameless begging for "another chance".

If left unaddressed, Win32\SpitupLisa will fill up your email inbox until your mail server refuses any more incoming mail from any source. Mr. Internet's Tech Service has centralized virus protection in place to protect servers, most PCs and laptops, and personal genitalia, but there are still a few vulnerabilities. If your email has not been checked for several days, or if you spend a significant amount of time on the road, you are at an increased risk of being vulnerable to this virus. In order to ensure that you are protected from this virus, please update your Mr. Internet AntiVirus by using this quick procedure.

* Call the phone number that SpitupLisa undoubtedly left laying around next to the computer, her nightstand, or between the mattress and box springs

* Make plans to go have dinner and an evening with the proprietor of Mr. Internet's Tech Service

* Relax your moral convictions Make use of the "virus protection plan" that Mr. Internet will bring specifically for you

Revisiting these procedures regularly will help you avoid infection by the Win32\SpitupLisa virus, or at least will make you not really care one way or the other.

03-02-06, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "Oh Mr Internet heehee"
I was just wondering have you seen my pics that Iyanla couldn't make go away. They're still out there heehee. I know Lisatwit was just your b!tch but if you had me..you'd never go back to your wifey poo. You warn of viruses but I tell you I'm virus free! Those lesions on my a$$ finally went away and I now disinfect my pole before I ride it.

03-02-06, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: Oh Mr Internet heehee"
I actually surprised myself but I was a little sad to see Jill go. Yes, she can be annoying being all in charge and stuff but we did share the same food issues. Plus I had a deep connection with her because she knows how Kim can be so annoying. Gosh she gets so pushy it really pisses me off!! I cried at her graduation today because she made me so hopeful. I hope they will be able to provide me with a job also. OOH and I can't wait to get my trophy I bet that will sell for alot of Ebay. I could sell it when I need my drug fix.

I have to say thou Jody was going a bit overboard with all that sobbing. Geesh I think she's scared because she was so close to JIll "Her Majesty" and without her its going to be a free for all for the power in the house. We know the only one we won't have much of a problem with is Lisa2. But I have a surprise for all you ladies IT WILL BE ME!!!!!!! You see as I have already said before I am used to being in charge and I will get my way! So back off and don't piss me off!!!!!!!!

03-03-06, 11:25 AM (EST)
58. "A good friend"
Christie said:

>and don't piss me off!!!!!!!!

OH Yeah, Pyst Meehov - he's an old friend of mine from Russia, but I'm afraid you have the spelling wrong. Helluva guy, really likes his vodka.

03-03-06, 03:47 PM (EST)
59. "RE: A good friend"
I really like mine to.!

03-02-06, 11:29 PM (EST)
57. "RE: Oh Mr Internet heehee"
Ohhhhhhhh, honey darlin', you best believe I saw them pictures of you. I'd recognize that tatt anywhere, no matter what name you decide to use. I can tell you this - you know that one picture of you with that one guy when he was, well, you know, and you were all, well, you know, and it was obvious that he had, well, you know?? Well, I got news for you. Compared to me, that boy was only fit for Michael Jackson. I'm packin' and I know what to do wit it. If you liked Vegas, this blackjack and two die should make you feel right at home.

... ... lesions, schmeesions ... ... when did anything like that stop me, anyway?

03-05-06, 02:34 PM (EST)
60. "RE: Oh Mr Internet heehee"
LAST EDITED ON 03-05-06 AT 02:43 PM (EST)

(Iyanla enters, sniffing the air...)

I smell....COMPROMISE! Wait, it's not just compromise...it has undertones of EROTIC COMPROMISE!!!

So, who am I smellin'? Hmm. Let me put this together...someone who crumbles in the face of temptation...someone who would be attractive to the opposite sex (well, that narrows it down significantly). Let's see, there's me - I DO have a FIIIIINE package, but I NE-VAH compromise, so it can't be myself I'm smellin'. So that leaves Jessica (young...but too nasal), Christy? (hmmmm...that's possible...BUT I don't smell alcohol...so, it couldn't be her), Rhonda? (OH YEAH...that'll be the day!), Jill (ah...no. She's be GREAT at phone sex...that voice - that magical, golden voice....oh, I looove that woman - but no, what I'm smellin' is kinda funky...note to self: call Jill after hubby goes to bed) Funky....maybe a little sick and feverish...sorta like a disease...a sexually transmitted disease!

OH CHRISTINA, BABY! Whatcha doin', Miss Christina? Or Who-ya doing? You're contagious, baby! Didn't they tell you that at the clinic? Pull up your jeans and come to mama, darlin'. I'll stroke your hair, you can cry in my lap - well maybe I'll just stroke your hair. But we can talk, sweetie. We NEED to talk.

Oh God...I hope we're not liable...

Love, Iyanla
Attorney
Life-Coach
Author
Inspiration to Millions
Yoruban Preistess
VooDoo Practitioner

03-05-06, 06:04 PM (EST)
64. "RE: Oh Mr Internet heehee"
Oh Iyanla I'm so young *sniff sniff* and I didn't know beter *sniff snort* I wanted to volunteer at Jackson's school for their art program because I was told I would fit right in. I could only go 2 times a week cuz I'm still working the night shift ahem. Things were going so good until the teacher decided to bring in a camera one day and he taped our class on clay.

He knew how much I like cameramen he HAD to of cuz he SOooo took advantage of me *sniff sniff* The next thing I know we were in his art closet and one thing led to another. Ohhhh Iyanla I'm just so young why did this have to happen to me? After he was done he asked me to leave and told me I was a bad influence on the children.

I was so mad that I threw all the clay into one big ball and punched it so hard..over and over..it wasn't much fun this time off camera but I remembered that you told me this would help. When I realized all the kids were looking at me like I was crazy I ran out of there and haven't been back again. *sniff snort* if I do smell..it's HIS fault..why oh why did this have to happen to me!? I'll be okay though cuz of that magic ointment you bought me..good thing you got me a whole case.

03-05-06, 04:35 PM (EST)
61. "Hey, I am sitting here in my "aloneness"..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-05-06 AT 04:37 PM (EST)

It is just my "aloneness" and me. Of course, I am enough, but I get bored with myself. Thanks, Christie, for the new word to add to my vocabulary. I'll put it right here on my list next to "drownding".

Oh, Jonny Mr. Murray, I feel the great need to have a conference about the houseguests. We need to map out what our *ahem* position is on houseguests who do not complete assignments. Or maybe we need to take a new position. Just to make things interesting, let's meet in Lisa's jail cell...that seems like a private place. I'll make sure the housemates are otherwise occupied. I found an interesting expert the other day in the art of "Napkin Folding in 1,001 Different Shapes", and I think that will be a useful and life-affirming skill for the ladies to have when they leave here. Just think of the career opportunities that will open up! The sky is the limit!

So...whadda ya say...8 p.m. in the jail cell?

You bring the handcuffs, I'll hide the key.

Edited because the subject line cut off the made-up word. Grrr...

03-05-06, 05:27 PM (EST)
62. "RE: Hey, I am sitting here in my "aloneness"..."
Rhonda,

I already have a house exercise planned for them, my lonely little life coach.

I'm going to dump a bunch of crayolas on the table and have the ladies name them new colors...but I want them to be "feeling" colors. You know, "I accept my BLUE Feelings", "I am Outraged and Seeing RED", "Deep Pit Hormonal BLACK"...and for Christina, something like, "Oh Crap, Another Infection GREEN". That should keep them busy for, oh, 8 minutes or so. So maybe you and the boss better plan on a quicky.

03-05-06, 05:42 PM (EST)
63. "RE: Hey, I am sitting here in my "aloneness"..."
*sigh* It does sound like a wonderful and useful exercise, Iyanla, but for proper discussion and negotiation, it takes TIME. I have another idea...after they complete the Crayola exercise (we are getting a kickback for the plug, aren't we?), perhaps they could take paint and decorate the car in the colors of their feelings. I know it will be dark, but we do have some good lights for the cameras. Andy Paige could come and help them to decorate the car so Jon-Boy and I can use it as a love nest in a sensible manner. That way, after the eight minute exercise, you can leave to go to your nightly voodoo meeting to go relax at home with your husband.

03-05-06, 08:59 PM (EST)
66. "RE: Hey, I am sitting here in my "aloneness"..."
Rhonda,

Of course we're getting a kickback...I mean "incentive" from Binney-Smith - they're the Crayola people. I only know the corporate name because it was on the check they sent me. And in typical Iyanla fashion, we'll share the wealth with the inmates...I mean sistahood.

Each of the HG's will get their very own, for keeps, box of Crayola Crayons when they come into the house. I did that for you Rhonda, because you love arts and crafts so much. Maybe we should give each woman her own cubby...ah, forget it. Jodi will start crying because she thinks Kelli stole her safety scissors, or Lisa2 will have her safe-to-eat white paste stolen, but she won't want to stir up a hornets' nest by mentioning it. She'll just keep her suspicions inside and eventually, they'll manifest into somethin' ugly.

Anyway, I got really aggressve during negotiations and wouldn't sign unless they gave us those BIG boxes with the sharpeners on the back. So, you owe me. Aside from the six figure incentive I got, it was a totally selfless act on my part. I don't use crayons. I'm a magic marker girl myself.

Listen...I was wondering how you're feeling. Any pain or burning during urination? I know that sounds strange, but I was workin' some spells last week...you know, the stuff I needed the hair strands for? Well, I had everyone's hair laid out on my work station near my altar of ancestors, and they were all labeled and stuff, and guess what happened? You're gonna laugh - this is really funny! My cleaning lady tried to dust around it and some of the hair might have gotten mixed up with some of the other hair. I'm pretty sure your hair went into a potion I was making for Christina. Actually, I'm sure of it. She has an STD, a pretty stubborn one actually, and I was trying to cure her - she has no medical insurance. Well, long story short: there is a possibility, a really STRONG possibility, that her ailments are now in your body. They're part of your existence...get it? Don't ask me to explain the black arts Rhonda. Just take my word for it...you might need to see a doctor...or I could work up an herbal remedy for you.

Oh...you might want to tell the boss. I know you two are "close".

Get back to me asap. If you want a cure...it's going to take some footwork on my part. Yes, it will be a real inconvenience for me, but I am the selfless great mother spirit.

IYANLA
Damn...I deleted my sig

03-05-06, 09:06 PM (EST)
67. "RE: Hey, I am sitting here in my "aloneness"..."
Teehee (thinks to self..BURN Rhonda BURN)Teehee

03-05-06, 09:19 PM (EST)
68. "RE: Hey, I am sitting here in my "aloneness"..."
Oh thank God Iyanla. Now can we pleeeeeeease get back to business here before you lose interest Andy or Lisabarf decides to change their mind about me?? We could show Rhonda and Heeeeere-Comes-Jonny a thing or two...

03-05-06, 10:34 PM (EST)
69. "You didn't delete your sig"
LAST EDITED ON 03-05-06 AT 10:35 PM (EST)

Every sig has a URL, just like a website.

Hit "reply with quote" to any post with your sig, copy the URL into your new post (minus the leading > symbol), and there you are. I usually save my URLs in a text file like Word.

See? I grabbed it:

03-06-06, 11:24 AM (EST)
72. "RE: Hey, I am sitting here in my "aloneness"..."
Well, color me Rootin' Tootin' Rage-filled Red, Iyanla! None of my hair was even supposed to be there, just that of the housemates! But, looking at my thin stringy mess golden locks, I do see a place that is noticably thinner than the rest. I bet it was Christie, annoyed with me as she was. Just wait until she gets her "assignment". It will rock her world.

Well, with less hair, perhaps I am now just closer to my "authentic self". But I really do not want to be Christina's "authentic self"! So that is why the Monistat didn't work. It has been quite uncomfortable to squeeze into these tight teeny-bopper skirts the last few days.

Um, I have an idea...since this is her fault anyway...do you have any of Christie's hair left? If not, I can manage to gather a bit for an "assignment". Is it possible to transfer this ailment now to her? Nobody gets the best of Rhonda...

P.S. Don't tell the boss; nobody stands Rhonda up, either.

03-06-06, 00:49 AM (EST)
70. "RE: Hey, I am sitting here in my "aloneness"..."
ummmm, Rhonda, you saucy wench, you...

I know that you and I haven't really met, and Lisabarf caused you to have such disdain for me, but I'm really not such a bad guy. And if your wittle fwiend Jonnyboy has lost interest in various forms of poolplay, maybe you could fire a few emails in my direction? I do have a taste, you know, for all things super-expensive, and I would love to pay a visit to LA and have you give me a personal guided tour around every nook and cranny of that lovely $6 million piece of a$$ property you got out there. I just love sloppy seconds a bold, fearless woman who is a nympho truly enlightened about her life. Wanna give it a go?

03-06-06, 10:42 AM (EST)
71. "RE: Hey, I am sitting here in my "aloneness"..."
Well, Mr. Internet, you sleaze,

I am quite upset that the Great BM stood me up last night. And I went to so much work to keep the housemates occupied, and to get the jail cell ready, and to hide the key...I feel that discussion was of the utmost importance.

BUT, as I stated to you before, I NEED GUARANTEED CAMERA TIME. Sure, I love pretty things and expensive meals, but when it all comes down to it, I have to stay true to my values. (And my highest value is on camera time.) When you can figure out how to do that for me, maybe we will talk.

In the meantime, I have a feeling a tall, thin wench is panting outside your door...

03-06-06, 12:24 PM (EST)
73. "RE: Hey, I am sitting here in my "aloneness"..."
>Well, Mr. Internet, you sleaze,

Oooh, I love a girl who knows how and when to compliment a man!

>I NEED GUARANTEED CAMERA TIME... ...I have
>to stay true to my values. (And my highest
>value is on camera time.) When you can figure
>out how to do that for me, maybe we will talk.

MMMM - mmmm - mmmmmmmm, opportunistic, just like myself. Oooh, is that what you and that sexually repressed crazy voodoo priestess broad call "mirroring"??

>In the meantime, I have a feeling a tall, thin wench
>is panting outside your door...

And I thought those sounds were all just inside my head! When I want something easy and brainless less challenging, I'll open the door. The only thing difficult about that wench is getting her back out the door when I'm done with her.

>
>Be fearless, but be fearful of ME.

Ah, that hard-to-get game is so becoming of you... almost unattainable, but good for the chase if the right reward is at the end... don't you see how much you and I are alike? I think there might be something good happening here, don't you?

Ever get the feeling that you were being watched?? HEY, WHAT THE... ummmm, Jonny Mr. Murray!! What are you doing here?? And is that a gun in your pocket, or are you happy to see me too? I promised that I wouldn't tell why you missed the "session" with Rhonda, and I didn't say a word about where we were! I swear!

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-05-06, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "RE: Hey, I am sitting here in my "aloneness"..."
Hey! I have bwen feewing a widdwle snuffy watewy. I cawght a chill wiff zumwon's wet Speedo's weft on mwy cuwshion. *sniff* *wah-CHOO!* Actually, the wet cushion was a good thing when Robot Lisa2 started sparking while she was in here. She kept repeating the same words over and over and I should have caught on that such a repetitive and flat affect was a clue she was a robot. She kept saying, "No, I didn't call Tony, why should I? No, I didn't call Tony, why should I?" which I thought that was odd. But, weirder, that was followed by Lisa2's hour long repetition of, "I would die if I could not get that recipe! I would die if I could not get that recipe!" Then, the fireworks began! (See: Stepford Wives) Without the wet cushion, the sparks could have burned the house down! I think, even though the jets are tempting for the women, I would keep Lisa2 out of the pool! or any water, for that matter. (Remember how angry she was when people kept telling her to shower? Hmmm..I think we're onto something here..) If the sparks had burned the house down, adn there was no more confessional, THEN, where would Jessica and Lisa1 hide out at night? Where would Rhonda have her romps, and Where would Iyanla practice her spellcasting? That's right, Jessica relocated all right...(A wink is better than a nudge, no what I mean?) She doesn't have far to walk to each and every graduation. Anyway, ::sniff:: (that's better) I felt comforted by the songs from the Starting Over Car for the last week. (Can we put in a request?) and my late night conversations with the Universe. Thanks Car and Universe! I have also welcomed hiding out a little bit from Rhonda. That whole "pulling the hair from HG's heads" I thought might translate needing some stuffing from my cushions! I was trying to fold up and disappear. No such luck. And, Jill, you forgot the apples from in here when you left. I bet I'd look pretty good sitting next to your brand new bedroom set! I'll be quiet, I promise! Just GET ME OUT OF HERE!

03-06-06, 04:15 PM (EST)
74. "RE: Hey, I am sitting here in my "aloneness"..."
Oh rhonda I promise that wasn't me. I did take some hair but not all of it. I saw Kelly sneaking around here with siccors the night of her straight jacket assignment. You should really ask her about it. Please don't cut my thick, full ,silky head of hair thats all I really like of myself! Please I'll do anything!!!

mjd 4 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-06, 06:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mjd Click to send private message to mjd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
75. "DVD's of the shows from the beginning"
Hi Jon,
Several people I know are interested in having SO on DVD. We get so much from the show and the exercises that we would like to be able to refer to them. Let us know.
Thanks, Marcia

03-20-06, 08:36 AM (EST)
76. "Lemme explain something"
LAST EDITED ON 03-20-06 AT 11:12 AM (EST)

You see that tractor-trailer outside your house? That's just Season 1 on DVD. Happy viewing!

You DO know we're just role-playing here, right?

03-20-06, 03:51 PM (EST)
77. "RE: Lemme explain something"
Yes, there are a lot of dvd's because...well, Jonny Mr. Murray made a "deal" with me for some extra footage of my best moments...*cough* *cough* Well, I know it is hard to choose my best moments when I have no bad ones.

Enjoy!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •