The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kim's upcoming speach...at Kelly's graduation"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ChristinaJB 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-19-06, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ChristinaJB Click to send private message to ChristinaJB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kim's upcoming speach...at Kelly's graduation"
Oh my - I've only seen the outtakes so far, but I am cringing every time!
Does anyone know what is said? Kim does so well for a while and then suddenly it's all about her again. UGH.

Or is it editing to hype the graduation?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kim's upcoming speach...at Kell... bookwomanblue 04-19-06 1
   RE: Kim's upcoming speach...at Kell... Sues 04-19-06 2
       RE: Kim's upcoming speach...at Kell... Incognito 04-19-06 3
           RE: Kim's upcoming speech...at Kell... greeleyxcore 04-19-06 4
 RE: Kim's upcoming speach...at Kell... JustBNMe 04-19-06 5
   RE: Kim's upcoming speach...at Kell... sharnina 04-20-06 6
   RE: Kim's upcoming speach...at Kell... beckyofthevanwykvariety 04-20-06 7
 RE: Kim's upcoming speach...at Kell... snowwhite504903 04-20-06 8
   RE: Kim's upcoming speach...at Kell... Baxtera 04-20-06 9
       RE: Kim's upcoming speach...at Kell... Kelzi 04-20-06 10
 RE: Kim's upcoming speach...at Kell... whistlin_dixie 04-20-06 11
   RE: Kim's upcoming speach...at Kell... pmfmpls 04-21-06 12
       RE: Kim's upcoming speach...at Kell... ChristinaJB 04-21-06 13
           RE: Kim's upcoming speach...at Kell... SeasonedRefinement 04-21-06 14
               RE: Kim's upcoming speach...at Kell... BeeBe 04-22-06 15
                   RE: Kim's upcoming speach...at Kell... SeasonedRefinement 04-23-06 17
       RE: Kim's upcoming speach...at Kell... whistlin_dixie 04-22-06 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bookwomanblue 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-19-06, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bookwomanblue Click to send private message to bookwomanblue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kim's upcoming speach...at Kelly's graduation"
The spoilers say Rhonda says something to her about it the day after Kelly's graduation so it must be somehow inappropriate and not all hype. Should be fun!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-19-06, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kim's upcoming speach...at Kelly's graduation"
It should be fun!!!!! I haven't been a huge Kim fan...but I sooooooooo think someone should call Kelly out on her bitchiness....and since they weren't allowed during her 'journey'...why not a parting shot?? yeah for kim!

Incognito 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-19-06, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Incognito Click to send private message to Incognito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kim's upcoming speach...at Kelly's graduation"
Kim is a beeoootttccchhh! Lots of people have/have had sukky childhoods. It's past time for her to realize she is in the driver's seat for the rest of her life. She bred, for chrissakes!!!
Incognito

greeleyxcore 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-19-06, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greeleyxcore Click to send private message to greeleyxcore Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kim's upcoming speech...at Kelly's graduation"
I agree, Incognito. She needs to be an adult and realize there are sometimes when it just is not appropriate to open your mouth. It's called being in control. If she had something to say, she's had more than enough time to say it. A bigger person would wish her well, let the anger go, and move on with her life. How rude and very selfish to use Kelly's graduation to vent...she's making it all about herself. I highly doubt Kim would take it well if people stood up during her graduation and vented their anger towards her instead of celebrating her.

How immature of Kim if she truly does sound as rude as she did on the preview.

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-19-06, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kim's upcoming speach...at Kelly's graduation"
I bet they are trying to bait us through editing. Watch Kim will say something like Kelly finally learned to look at their disagreements and see Kim as innocent because that is what Rhonda teaches in fearless living and that is how we should try to see each other, it is how she hopes Kelly wil continue to see her family etc. Then she'll add that Kelly has come a long way yada yada yada. I bet Rhonda congratulates Kim on her acknowledging Kelly's progress when they meet afterwards. SO loves to build up hype and then it is not at all how it appears in the previews when the parts actually air on tv

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-20-06, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Kim's upcoming speach...at Kelly's graduation"
Wow, you are smart. I have been scratching my head over this one because isn't Kim going to graduate very soon after the big talk with Rhonda? I couldn't figure out how she would get into trouble over doing something so insensitive and then graduate shortly thereafter. Thank you for the very intelligent speculation.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

beckyofthevanwykvariety 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-20-06, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beckyofthevanwykvariety Click to send private message to beckyofthevanwykvariety Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Kim's upcoming speach...at Kelly's graduation"
I think youre right because Kim finds out that shes graduating the same day that Rhonda confronts her about her speech

snowwhite504903 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-20-06, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snowwhite504903 Click to send private message to snowwhite504903 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Kim's upcoming speach...at Kelly's graduation"
i really think that kim is a drama queen

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-20-06, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Kim's upcoming speach...at Kelly's graduation"
Kim's speech was pathetic and while I would love to see her but get hauled on the carpet and be forced to own her childish behavior I have little hope of it happening. That speech was all about her and only bashes at Kelly. Then we see previews of Rhonda saying they need to talk but we all know Kim never gets nailed for her bad behavior.

Kelzi 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-20-06, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelzi Click to send private message to Kelzi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Kim's upcoming speach...at Kelly's graduation"
I totally agree, she can't be getting into any trouble for what she said at the graduation, She is always making everything about her. And even after the graduaton she still wouldn't shut up about Kelly. I really don't care for either woman, but I didn't agree with what Kim did. That was Kelly's day and she had to make it all about her. Did you see everyone's faces as she was talking. No one was very happy with what she had to say. I think at this point they are just graduating Kim to get her the hell out of the house. She will never get it that she makes everything always about her. And always thinks she is in the right!.. She needs to go!

whistlin_dixie 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-20-06, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whistlin_dixie Click to send private message to whistlin_dixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Kim's upcoming speach...at Kelly's graduation"
PLEASE can someone post what Kim says at Kelly's graduation? The show is being preempted in my area due to bad weather!!!
ARGGHHHHHH!!! I'm dying to know what she says!

Beauty fades...Dumb is forever

pmfmpls 149 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-06, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmfmpls Click to send private message to pmfmpls Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Kim's upcoming speach...at Kelly's graduation"
"Kelly Belly...I'm going to miss you- you look beautiful. I want you to look at me and think about all the 'Kelly and Kim' incidences, and look at a face of people out there, and realize their innocence. 'Cause I really was innocent! I remember that particular group we learned what standing in our grace was. Hey look! I did that- with you! I made a comment, and it was inappropriate, and I apologized for it, but I didn't, you know, beat myself up about it, and I went on about my day. And, um, you had a hard time with that at first cuz you were like 'wait a minute, couldn't she know how much that hurt me?' But that was just another example of how I was really not intending to do anything.
And that's when I knew that you had really changed the corner because you did use 'the tone' with me. I stood in my grace. I just thought 'Hey, I don't know what that's about.'
I have changed in many ways, but as far as our interactions, really, I think you did most of the changing. So, thank you for just being you...hahaha..."

ChristinaJB 158 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-06, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ChristinaJB Click to send private message to ChristinaJB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Kim's upcoming speach...at Kelly's graduation"
Uh, I cringe just reading this. Kim - NOOO. SHUT UP - Please!

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-21-06, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Kim's upcoming speach...at Kelly's graduation"
Oh yes...Rhonda is a tigress when it come to confrontation.

Rhonda: "Kim, do you know that you turned that speech into something that made it sound like Kelly needed to change, but you didn't?" (repeat a second time with more hand movement)

Kim: "Oh, I didn't think Kelly was acknowledging her progress, so that's what I was trying to do. I know what I wanted to say, but it comes out all messed up..."

Rhonda: "well, let's see your forgiveness letters..."

Kim: "Oh, I feel awful...horrible"

Rhonda: "Wow, these letters are powerful. How does it feels to write that forgiveness letter to yourself?"

Kim: "strange...it's foreign."

Rhonda: "That's powerful, Kim"

Kim: "I hope I can keep these promises I made to Kim..."

Rhonda: "Congratulations, you're graduating!"

That was one nerve-wracking interchange.

BeeBe 41 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-06, 01:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BeeBe Click to send private message to BeeBe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Kim's upcoming speach...at Kelly's graduation"
LOL!! OK so she's not the Queen of Cross-Examination and let Kim slide some. I have to agree. But that can't be the whole exchange -?? I thought that there was at least a little more to it with Rhonda explaining in more details what Kim did wrong and how she sounded. But yes, they don't confront Kim in an in-your-face way like they do with others. I will always believe that there is much more to Kim's backstory of abuse that they did not discuss on air but which the Life Coaches and Dr. Stan learned about in screening her, and that is why they have been so very careful with her even in her setbacks.

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-23-06, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Kim's upcoming speach...at Kelly's graduation"
Heehee. You're right, BeeBe...I gave you the Cliff's Notes version, but I really don't remember the "correction" portion being much more than that (and I really do remember Rhonda repeating the same thing twice, just using more facial expressions and hand movements the second time). Tell ya what, if I still have it TiVo'd, I'll take another look at it.

whistlin_dixie 28 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-06, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whistlin_dixie Click to send private message to whistlin_dixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Kim's upcoming speach...at Kelly's graduation"
Thanks for filling me in!! I can't believe Kim said those things Im sorry I missed it!!

Beauty fades...Dumb is forever

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •