The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"She's Backkkkkkkkkkk !"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

sharebear18_2000 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-24-06, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharebear18_2000 Click to send private message to sharebear18_2000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"She's Backkkkkkkkkkk !"
Yay ! Not only did we get a glimpse of Lisa1 today, but we got to see one of her best assests ! Her ability to fake cry !!!
Counting down the days till we see MORE OF LISA1 !!!!

Official RTVW SO Boards Brown Noser since January 2006

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: She's Backkkkkkkkkkk ! JustBNMe 03-24-06 1
   RE: She's Backkkkkkkkkkk ! lovemydogdude 03-24-06 2
       RE: She's Backkkkkkkkkkk ! Miranda 03-25-06 3
           RE: She's Backkkkkkkkkkk ! petmama 03-25-06 8
   RE: She's Backkkkkkkkkkk ! claire 03-25-06 6
 RE: She's Backkkkkkkkkkk ! AshLanie 03-25-06 4
   RE: She's Backkkkkkkkkkk ! eire_heart74 03-25-06 5
 RE: She's Backkkkkkkkkkk ! JustBNMe 03-25-06 7
   RE: She's Backkkkkkkkkkk ! Sweeti 03-26-06 9
   RE: She's Backkkkkkkkkkk ! Avalanche 03-26-06 10
       RE: She's Backkkkkkkkkkk ! Juliejo 03-27-06 11
 RE: She's Backkkkkkkkkkk ! maryellennaco 03-27-06 12
 RE: She's Backkkkkkkkkkk ! imamrs 03-27-06 13
   Did they show Lisa1's parents after... Anne18 04-02-06 14
 RE: She's Backkkkkkkkkkk ! sahm2b 04-02-06 15
 Locking mysticwolf 04-03-06 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-24-06, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: She's Backkkkkkkkkkk !"
I started laughing when I saw her. I am glad to see her back because that means she will soon be officially gone

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-24-06, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: She's Backkkkkkkkkkk !"
Yep didn't look like much changed did it lol. I agree git er done!

Miranda 177 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-06, 05:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Miranda Click to send private message to Miranda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: She's Backkkkkkkkkkk !"
All the close-ups of those ceramic pears make me queasy. Don't they rest in the bowl she pluked in? For once, I'm actually grateful for not liking pears. Unless I'm eating fruit coctail, of course. Even then, I eat the peaches and grapes first... LOL. Remembering this far back this early in the am is giving me a headache.
Miranda

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-25-06, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: She's Backkkkkkkkkkk !"
The bowl Iyania passed to Lisa1 didn't have the ceramic pears in it. It was too small. Iyania dumped something out that looked like potpourri. Lisa1 didn't puke in it, BTW. All she could manage was drooling into a wad of cleenex. I don't think Lisa1's "puke" is any more real than her "tears".

claire 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-25-06, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail claire Click to send private message to claire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: She's Backkkkkkkkkkk !"
I am so so sick of Lisa, I was so glad when we got rid of her and now she is back, fake crys and all, HELP!

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-25-06, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: She's Backkkkkkkkkkk !"
One whiner/baby leaves (Cassie) and another one reenters (Lisa1).

I would have looooooooved to have seen Lisa1 and Kelly together.to see Kelly's reaction to Lisa's body size and Lisa not having to work but living high.....To hear Kelly's reaction to what Lisa1 had to do to graduate....Kelly is a jealous person and feel she definitely would butt heads with Lisa1.

But looks like Lisa doesn't actually come back to the house? Or if she does it probally is jsut to have a graduation ceremony of which she doesn't deserve.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-25-06, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: She's Backkkkkkkkkkk !"
You're right! Kelly and Lisa 1 would of most certainly been extremely entertaining!

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-25-06, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: She's Backkkkkkkkkkk !"
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-06 AT 12:27 PM (EST)

OMG I just had a bad thought...we may have to endure Lisa1 and Cassie on the tv screen together!!!! Then what if they have Allithun back for Lisa1's graduation as well since she was in the SOH with her. Allithun and Cassie can do their baby talk when they to each other. OMG my eyes and ears!!!!!!! Excuse me while I go do some fake puking now... Darn that Lisa1 for not just graduating and finishing up when she was in the house the first time so now she has to come back!

Sweeti 138 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-06, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sweeti Click to send private message to Sweeti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: She's Backkkkkkkkkkk !"
oh noooooooooo
i just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Avalanche 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-26-06, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Avalanche Click to send private message to Avalanche Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: She's Backkkkkkkkkkk !"

Great!

In that case, Lisa1, Allison, and Cassie can have a contest vying for most irritating house guest. Now for the categories ..

and the nominees for fake affect are ....

Lisa1 .... fake tears with bonus of puking
Cassie ... fake little girl voice
Allison .. fake sensitivity to all those hurricane victims she "helped"

and the nominees for the "poor me" award are ...

Lisa1 ..... I had to work for a day and will require extensive support in the SO house to get over it
Cassie ... my son's mother is mean to me and has the nerve to blame me for my own drinking, so I can't be expected to support myself
Allison ... I have to pay back all the money I spent on those wonderful outfits, and oh yeah, I've also had the same problem as every other HG on the show

and the nominees for the oddest habit are
Allison .... nose crinkle and voluntary lisping
Lisa1 ... referring to her parents as "mommy" and "daddy" at the age of 40
Cassie ... complete denial and avoidance of reality

lastly, I think TJ should be the presenter, as she has always been one of the most honest people on the show!

Any other disturbing parallels ??

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-27-06, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: She's Backkkkkkkkkkk !"
Cant' wait to see Lisa1 again. She gave me my chuckle for the day. I always found her to be soooo funny. All of her including her fake pucking, fake crying, fake everything. ha ha

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-27-06, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: She's Backkkkkkkkkkk !"
EEEwwwwwwww.... I feel the need for a big old HONKING bottle of Pepto for these next few days of BabyLisa.... I was SUCH a happy camper when that phoney baloney beyotch got off the TV. Now we have to see her bony behind AGAIN??? Bleeeecccchhhhh.......

imamrs 59 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-27-06, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail imamrs Click to send private message to imamrs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: She's Backkkkkkkkkkk !"
Here is a thought...teaching a class in the art of faking your emotions!

Her parents did not looked to thrilled to be back in the spotlight again. Maybe they should move to another state in the middle of the night. Then maybe Lisa1 would finally grow up!!

Anne18 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-02-06, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Anne18 Click to send private message to Anne18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Did they show Lisa1's parents after Rhonda came back to Florida to visit Lisa 1?"
Did I miss the show where Rhonda had a meeting with Lisa1's parents at 9 AM?? Please answer because I'm dying to know!

sahm2b 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-02-06, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sahm2b Click to send private message to sahm2b Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: She's Backkkkkkkkkkk !"
I can't wait till she is gooooooooooooone! Lisa is nothing less than pathetic..I feel sorry for her parents, and those that have to deal with her on a regular basis. How priceless was it when Lisa wrote to Mr Internet to tell him she wouldn't be seeing him anymore. What did he write back?? Something like " It's ok, have a nice life"!! LMAO! Then she felt she needed to "explain" and didn't like leaving "it" like that...I though I was gonna fall off the couch I was laughing so hard. Mr Internet didn't give a crap about her, and she didn't even get it! He was probably relieved that he didn't have to deal with her again. But then, Lisa doesn't "get" a lot of things....

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-03-06, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Locking"
Once upon a time the potential return of Lisa1 was a spoiler. It's not any longer. And we have plenty of threads to bash her in the IH forum where they belong. We don't need more of them going on in Spoilers.

An Arkie curious cub

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •