The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Possible new HG in far off future/Zap 2 it"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

creepyoldwoman 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-22-06, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail creepyoldwoman Click to send private message to creepyoldwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Possible new HG in far off future/Zap 2 it"
Zap 2 it has new spoilers for I guess after April 7.

The women celebrate Lisa's graduation; Bethany talks about how she misses her home.

Rhonda arranges for Christie to go on a modeling shoot; an art therapist helps Jodi paint the mask she has been assigned to wear; Dr. Stan meets with Bethany and encourages her to stay at the house.

Rhonda leads a group discussion about addictions and alcoholism; Jodi opens up about her bulimia; Kelley and Jodi get into a fight; Kim calls her husband and asks him to stop drinking.

The new roommate, Niambi, arrives and shares her romantic problems with the housemates; Bethany's sister arrives at the house; a dance lesson turns into a party.

While perusing myspace , I came across this Niambi

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=58273545

She has some SO HGs as her friends. She likes Iylanas books and a few other things about her that may fit a long in the future HG.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Possible new HG in far off futu... SOHla 03-22-06 1
   RE: Possible new HG in far off futu... staceeturner 03-23-06 2
       RE: Possible new HG in far off futu... sharnina 03-23-06 3
           RE: Possible new HG in far off futu... staceeturner 03-23-06 5
   RE: Possible new HG in far off futu... petmama 03-23-06 8
   RE: Possible new HG in far off futu... sillybear 03-28-06 14
 RE: Possible new HG in far off futu... JustBNMe 03-23-06 4
 RE: Possible new HG in far off futu... ChristinaJB 03-23-06 6
   RE: Possible new HG in far off futu... pnina 03-23-06 7
       RE: Possible new HG in far off futu... sunshinedrop 03-24-06 9
       RE: Possible new HG in far off futu... pbkmeme 03-27-06 13
   RE: Possible new HG in far off futu... pbkmeme 03-27-06 12
 RE: Possible new HG in far off futu... SOHla 03-25-06 10
   RE: Possible new HG in far off futu... sharnina 03-26-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SOHla 119 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-06, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOHla Click to send private message to SOHla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Possible new HG in far off future/Zap 2 it"
You forgot to add April 10:

April 10
Rhonda tells Kim that some of the roommates think Kim has a drinking problem; Andy Paige takes Lisa to get a makeover for her graduation; Rhonda arranges for Bethany to meet with a woman who lost a child.

Now, this one makes me mad: I think the LC just have certain HG's they like to pick on,(TJ) and won't touch their favorites, like
(ALLEY)

Practicaly every HG thought Ally was drinking to much, and NOONE even addressed it. I'm sure they all talked to the LC's too.

But we wouldn't want to hurt Alley's feelings.

But they approach Kim, WTF is that about?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

staceeturner 183 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-06, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail staceeturner Click to send private message to staceeturner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Possible new HG in far off future/Zap 2 it"
I'm sooooo lost Bethany? the old old Bethany from a season or 2 ago or some one new I'm very confused sorry if I missed something or did not read something I should of but really and truly I'm lost help please?

short&sassy

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-23-06, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Possible new HG in far off future/Zap 2 it"
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-06 AT 01:35 PM (EST)

Yeah, it was discussed in another thread but it's not the same Bethany. The old one was a young girl who had lost her memory. This one is apparently older and has/had a child.

ETA - here's the thread.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID90/281.shtml

staceeturner 183 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-06, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail staceeturner Click to send private message to staceeturner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Possible new HG in far off future/Zap 2 it"
Yeah at the end of the threads I saw it and now I'm informed, thanks.

short&sassy

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-23-06, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Possible new HG in far off future/Zap 2 it"
Allison's HM's, especially Jessica and TJ, discussed her excessive drinking several times. And, TJ, as Allison's accountability partner, confronted her two or three times. But, Allison always got mad or made light of it. Remember her "I'm a vino, not an alcoholic" comeback? Allison was in major denial.

sillybear 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-28-06, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sillybear Click to send private message to sillybear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Possible new HG in far off future/Zap 2 it"
Oh I sooo agree with you about the Alley drinking part.I still cannot believe that never came up.I guess it just depends on which woman you are.It is total bull if you ask me.

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-23-06, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Possible new HG in far off future/Zap 2 it"
I can't understand why they are sending Christie on a modeling shoot other than to create false hope in her (like they have many other HG like Christina thinking she had talent for artwork).

ChristinaJB 158 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-06, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ChristinaJB Click to send private message to ChristinaJB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Possible new HG in far off future/Zap 2 it"
Oh man, if this is a future houseguest, look what she posted about herself:
"Get to really know this once professional athlete, former Olympian, US Army Veteran, reality TV show typecast, model, aspiring actress, writer and recording artist, up close and personal! I am very passionate about helping others achieve their goals and maximize their potential! First as a personal trainer, recruiter and coach, I also intend to use this forum to share little nuggets of wisdom with the world (or at least those of you that care). So thanx for joining me on the journey and I'll see you all at the TOP!! Smoochez ...

Aspiring actress - I want real women, not these aspiring actress. I realize they have issues too, but I just can't help but feel like we're being played.

guh.

pnina 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-23-06, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pnina Click to send private message to pnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Possible new HG in far off future/Zap 2 it"
Interesting info. about the possible new HG. If her write-up is accurate, she sounds like an interesting character. I wonder what her issues are. Actually, I'm glad that new faces are going to appear. I was afraid we were going to be subjected to more regurgitated houseguests, i.e., Josie, Cassie, et. al.

A comment about another spoiler --
"Jodi opens up about her bulimia"? Did she ever mention this before or is she channeling Allison and having every problem in the Universe to continue her vacation in the SO House? I guess I'll have to wait and see..

sunshinedrop 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-24-06, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sunshinedrop Click to send private message to sunshinedrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Possible new HG in far off future/Zap 2 it"
I do remember her mentioning it once. She was really skinny at one point and then gained a bunch of weight (was it after the abortion)? I don't pay a lot of attention to Jodi, so I'm trusting my memory, but I seem to remember something about this before.

pbkmeme 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-27-06, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pbkmeme Click to send private message to pbkmeme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Possible new HG in far off future/Zap 2 it"
I wonder if Kelly is bulimic! I just have a feeling for reasons I have experienced with the bald spots she has.

pbkmeme 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-27-06, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pbkmeme Click to send private message to pbkmeme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Possible new HG in far off future/Zap 2 it"
It might be just what the 'GIRLS" with exercise and dieting issues need.

SOHla 119 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-06, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOHla Click to send private message to SOHla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Possible new HG in far off future/Zap 2 it"
Funny cause in the previes for 3/4-3/7 It says NOTHING about Kelly.

untill 4/13:

Rhonda leads a group discussion about addictions and alcoholism; Jodi opens up about her bulimia; Kelley and Jodi get into a fight; Kim calls her husband and asks him to stop drinking.

I kind of was hoping Kelly ran home to her husband.

But we can see how Kelly's anger is the root of all her problems, because she is still fighting and now has moved on to Jodi.... which says to me she isn't improving one bit!

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-26-06, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Possible new HG in far off future/Zap 2 it"
SOHIa writes: But we can see how Kelly's anger is the root of all her problems, because she is still fighting and now has moved on to Jodi.... which says to me she isn't improving one bit!

Kelly isn't moving on to Jodi -- she is moving BACK to Jodi.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •