The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"LISA1 is taking your questions!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SOHla 119 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-13-06, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOHla Click to send private message to SOHla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"LISA1 is taking your questions!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-13-06 AT 07:49 PM (EST)

Found this at another site:

The question around the Starting Over House lately seems to be "Where's Lisa?"---The "real time" answer is, Lisa will be stopping by here to answer your questions about her time and experience in the Starting Over House. We are now accepting your questions for Lisa and will post the chosen questions each week with your name, question and Lisa's personal answer. Please submit your questions to anything@startingoverspoilers.com ---and stay close to see what Lisa has to say!

http://tiptopwebsite.com/websites/index.php?username=vw3321&page=4

... and by the way, she would never answer any questions on this site, being that she doesn't have the "BACKBONE" to stand up and answer tough questions. That is why she is doing this on a site that "Mostly supports the HG's in a very positive way"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: LISA1 is taking your questions! shawnar 03-13-06 1
   RE: LISA1 is taking your questions! JAZZYSASSYGIRL 03-13-06 2
 RE: LISA1 is taking your questions! Pixeltalk 03-14-06 3
   RE: LISA1 is taking your questions! GuyStartingOver 03-19-06 11
 RE: LISA1 is taking your questions! sclark1930 03-14-06 4
 RE: LISA1 is taking your questions! petmama 03-14-06 5
   RE: LISA1 is taking your questions! SOfan0221 03-21-06 12
       RE: LISA1 is taking your questions! lovemydogdude 03-21-06 13
 RE: LISA1 is taking your questions! lovemydogdude 03-14-06 7
 RE: LISA1 is taking your questions! sharnina 03-14-06 8
 RE: LISA1 is taking your questions! eire_heart74 03-14-06 9
   RE: LISA1 is taking your questions! dopeydwarf 03-15-06 10
 so not true tvgal 03-25-06 14
   RE: so not true redheaded1 03-25-06 15
   RE: so not true Miranda 03-25-06 16
       RE: so not true tvgal 03-26-06 17
           RE: so not true Miranda 03-26-06 18
           RE: so not true Miranda 03-26-06 19
               RE: so not true tvgal 03-26-06 20
                   RE: so not true Miranda 03-26-06 21
                       RE: so not true sunica 04-03-06 37
       WARNING - Miranda Cygnus X1 03-27-06 22
           RE: WARNING - Miranda Miranda 03-27-06 23
               SECOND WARNING - Miranda Cygnus X1 03-27-06 24
                   eek? tvgal 03-28-06 25
                       No yoga for Kim? SOfan0221 03-28-06 26
                           RE: No yoga for Kim? Labyrinth 03-28-06 27
                       RE: eek? tvfun 03-28-06 28
                           RE: eek? sillybear 03-28-06 29
                               Friday preview tvgal 03-29-06 30
                                   RE: Friday preview jonimoni 03-29-06 31
                                   RE: Friday preview SOHla 03-29-06 32
                                   RE: Friday preview SOHla 03-30-06 33
                                       RE: Friday preview deepdea 03-30-06 34
                                           RE: Friday preview Anne18 03-31-06 36
                                   RE: Friday preview dasboot 03-30-06 35
                       RE: eek? bookwomanblue 04-03-06 38
 OKAY I've got a question for ya Lis... lovemydogdude 04-03-06 39
 RE: LISA1 is taking your questions! Mwright409 04-06-06 40

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-13-06, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: LISA1 is taking your questions!"
hmm, intresting! They didn't say when she would be stopping by. I wonder if its after her fake graduation.

JAZZYSASSYGIRL 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-13-06, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JAZZYSASSYGIRL Click to send private message to JAZZYSASSYGIRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: LISA1 is taking your questions!"
yeah right after she cries to rhonda why she could't complete her assingments at hooome even with mommy and daddy helping her or should i say enabling her

Pixeltalk 644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-14-06, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pixeltalk Click to send private message to Pixeltalk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: LISA1 is taking your questions!"
Hey, everybody, let's bombard her with questions! Put your suggestions on this thread!

GuyStartingOver 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-19-06, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GuyStartingOver Click to send private message to GuyStartingOver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: LISA1 is taking your questions!"
If SOHla is really a friend of hers and the info s/he posted is reliable, then the first thing I would want to know is why the hell Lisa wasted everyone's time and resources - including her own? There are people out there who really want and need the help and would take the opportunity SERIOUSLY. She didn't - it obviously was just a big game to her. JMO.

sclark1930 6 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-06, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sclark1930 Click to send private message to sclark1930 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: LISA1 is taking your questions!"
That website for Lisa is also giving about 2 weeks of spoilers

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-14-06, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: LISA1 is taking your questions!"
I'll bet Lisa won't answer any of our questions. She'll ask herself the questions. And, then, answer them!

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-21-06, 07:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: LISA1 is taking your questions!"
That or be like Kim Bookout, if the questions don't suit her she leaves......or like Allison, too hard on her and she shuts down the site.

I would ask her how her time on the French Riveria was after she left so (while on her 30 days when she wouldn't return anyones phone calls).

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-21-06, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: LISA1 is taking your questions!"
LMAO SOfan..would be very curious to know if anyone's participated and any answers they receive!?? Notice the IP address begins with tipto LOL

03-14-06, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: LISA1 is taking your questions!"
As ALWAYS...thanks for sharing SOHla
I could see Lisatwit as milking her hall of shame for all it's worth..PLUS she LOVES the computer hehe.

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-14-06, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: LISA1 is taking your questions!"
Hmmmmmmm........ I'm REALLY bored....... I think I'll go to that site and ask Lisa a question........... Nah.... too boring.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-14-06, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: LISA1 is taking your questions!"
Oh you know someone is going to ask her about the dry tears. And the vomit gag!

dopeydwarf 185 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-06, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dopeydwarf Click to send private message to dopeydwarf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: LISA1 is taking your questions!"
I asked her since she seen the shows, if she apologized to the others for cussing at them when she got frustrated and is she working on taking responsibility for her procrastinating.

I'd rather be at Disneyworld

tvgal 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-25-06, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgal Click to send private message to tvgal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "so not true"
Lisa is never coming to answer questions there. A guy named William is "answering them for her". He is like her bestest friend and seems to feed on the attention. I would bet he doesn't even know her. I think it was a ploy to get people to go to the site.

redheaded1 33 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-06, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded1 Click to send private message to redheaded1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: so not true"
Hey tvgal, I wonder if this is the same guy who said that Rhonda visited Lisa's dinner party and was text messaging her male friends during the dinner.... I hardly believe that's a true story and if it is the same guy, would seriously discount everything he says.

"Life's big problems include the words indictment or inoperable, the rest is small stuff"

Miranda 177 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-06, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Miranda Click to send private message to Miranda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: so not true"
tvgal writes:
>Lisa is never coming to answer
>questions there. A guy named
>William is "answering them for
>her". He is like her
>bestest friend and seems to
>feed on the attention. I
>would bet he doesn't even
>know her. I think it
>was a ploy to get
>people to go to the
>site.

You are soo out of the loop tvgal. "William" has been posting about SpitUpLisa since last November. He knows her. He even likes her and says his wife does too. Hey! Everybody has some friends, no? So. You gonna share a tidbit or two about Monday's show? It's okay to do so here in "Spoilers."
Miranda

03-26-06, 03:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgal Click to send private message to tvgal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: so not true"
>You are soo out of the
>loop tvgal. "William" has been
>posting about SpitUpLisa since last
>November. He knows her. He
>even likes her and says
>his wife does too. Hey!
>Everybody has some friends, no?
>So. You gonna share a
>tidbit or two about Monday's
>show? It's okay to do
>so here in "Spoilers."
>Miranda

I still say he SAYS he knows her. Any of us could say that. My thing is that the site says that Lisa was going to answer questions and William is posting on and on and when someone finally asks where Lisa is, he says that she doesn't get on the internet very much. I just saw Tuesday's show where Rhonda goes to Lisa's apartment. First I was very surprised how cheap her apartment looked. It is not a nice condo. There was one man there and his name wasn't William. Most of her friends seemed to have accents. Also she had a computer right there in her dining room. Her job that she is so happy with is that she is a fitting room attendant! But it is at her favorite store!

03-26-06, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Miranda Click to send private message to Miranda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: so not true"
tvgal copies and later writes:
>>You are soo out of the
>>loop tvgal. "William" has been
>>posting about SpitUpLisa since last
>>November. He knows her. He
>>even likes her and says
>>his wife does too. Hey!
>>Everybody has some friends, no?
>>So. You gonna share a
>>tidbit or two about Monday's
>>show? It's okay to do
>>so here in "Spoilers."
>>Miranda
>
>I still say he SAYS he
>knows her. Any of us
>could say that. My thing
>is that the site says
>that Lisa was going to
>answer questions and William is
>posting on and on and
>when someone finally asks where
>Lisa is, he says that
>she doesn't get on the
>internet very much. I just
>saw Tuesday's show where Rhonda
>goes to Lisa's apartment. First
>I was very surprised how
>cheap her apartment looked. It
>is not a nice condo.
>There was one man there
>and his name wasn't William.
>Most of her friends seemed
>to have accents. Also she
>had a computer right there
>in her dining room. Her
>job that she is so
>happy with is that she
>is a fitting room attendant!
>But it is at her
>favorite store!

Fitting room attendant?!!? What in the heck is that? LOL. At her favorite store? Well, based on her :::koff::: wardrobe, that would have to be a thrift store. Okay. She picks up the clothes people toss aside? Target has nicer apparel than she wore. But, I have to admit it. I hadn't heard that one. I've heard she did one of those "hostess" gigs at a boat show in Miami. Also hearing that she's attending airline hostess training for Jet Blue. She w.a.s a stewardess in the 80's and was told to quit or be fired. When she first came on the "show" she had a pic of herself in her uniform.

Oh, did she really paint her bedroom lipstick pink? Heard that too. And, of course her condo is the pits. Her parents bought it for her when she was 25. Some old geezer died living there and she said she hadn't bought a single pot or pan since she's lived there. And, of course she has a computer handy. How else did she email Mr Internet every day for a year?

In the previews, her mom looked pretty disgusted with her offspring. Did I read that right?
Miranda

03-26-06, 05:48 PM (EST)
19. "RE: so not true"
tvgal writes:
>Most of her friends seemed
>to have accents.

???
Miranda

03-26-06, 06:22 PM (EST)
20. "RE: so not true"
LAST EDITED ON 03-26-06 AT 06:23 PM (EST)

>tvgal writes:
>>Most of her friends seemed
>>to have accents.
>
>???
>Miranda

A couple of the women have strong foreign accents. There is this one kind of scary blonde older woman with thick brown eyebrows and she has a really thick accent. But I figure it is because Miami is pretty blended with people from different countries.

Her bedroom is what she calls fuscia pink, it looks like a fuscia purple. Very ugly. At least in my opinion. It looks like a color a teenager would pick out. But i was very taken aback by her "condo".

Plus the plate of food she put down did not even seem to be enough to feed everyone.

Her parents aren't on til Wednesday.

03-26-06, 06:39 PM (EST)
21. "RE: so not true"
tvgal writes:
>A couple of the women have
>strong foreign accents. There is
>this one kind of scary
>blonde older woman with thick
>brown eyebrows and she has
>a really thick accent. But
>I figure it is because
>Miami is pretty blended with
>people from different countries.
>
>Her bedroom is what she calls
>fuscia pink, it looks like
>a fuscia purple. Very ugly.
>At least in my opinion.
>It looks like a color
>a teenager would pick out.
>But i was very taken
>aback by her "condo".
>
>Plus the plate of food she
>put down did not even
>seem to be enough to
>feed everyone.
>
>Her parents aren't on til Wednesday.

Yes, Miami is "blended" as you put it. So is So Cal. Though by dreaming as a child and putting those dreams into action as an adult, I live in The OC. Yes, T.H.E OC you see on the tv show of the same name. Doesn't change the fact that you can't get anywhere from here anymore. San Onofre blows? We fry. Terrorism goes :::koff::: red, no point in trying to get anywhere from here. Hey! Disneyland is less than 20 miles north via Beach Boulevard! Woo-hoo!!!

Her "condo" is probably a refurbished tenament. There's a lot of that going on in Downtown Los Angeles. Twenty-five or so years ago, you could but one of those fab old buildings for a song, or even just a dance. Now, "units" are going for millions.

Thanks for the info. Hope you decide to post more.
Miranda

sunica 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-03-06, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sunica Click to send private message to sunica Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: so not true"
yeah I totally agree! I don't like Lisa either. The OC, don't call it that.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-27-06, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "WARNING - Miranda"
You could have found a better way to get your point across than to say:

You are soo out of the loop tvgal.

Do not bash other posters. It's a violation of our guidelines. And I'm pleasantly surprised she chose to respond to your request after that.

03-27-06, 10:21 PM (EST)
23. "RE: WARNING - Miranda"
LAST EDITED ON 03-27-06 AT 10:29 PM (EST)

Cygnus X1 writes:
>You could have found a better
>way to get your point
>across than to say:
>
>You are soo out of the
>loop tvgal.

>
>Do not bash other posters.
>It's a violation of our
>guidelines. And I'm pleasantly
>surprised she chose to respond
>to your request after that.

You know, I'm glad tvgal decided to respond as well. "Soo out of the loop" could mean anything. Missing a sale, missing a news story, sleeping late one day and not getting a free cup of coffee from Starbucks or a free ice cream come from Baskin-Robbins. She didn't take offense to it. Why should you? Days later, no less? :::shrug:::
Miranda

edited: I meant ice cream cone!

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-27-06, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "SECOND WARNING - Miranda"
Why should I? Because I'm a moderator, acting on behalf of the owner of these boards.

And disrespecting a moderator's actions will get you nowhere. That's also a violation of our guidelines.

03-28-06, 04:00 AM (EST)
25. "eek?"
I don't want to get in trouble. I just wanted to say that I didn't take the loop comment as a slam. I thought it was just Miranda being silly. Gosh I don't want any hard feelings on my account.

Now for actual stuff. Kelly gets called up for BOR on Thursday. The show ended when she walked up. She looked pretty shocked.

Also Christie and Lisa go do yoga and the instructor looks extremely familiar. Like an actress I have seen. Let me know if anyone recognizes her.

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-28-06, 07:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "No yoga for Kim?"
I think it ironic that Kim went on and on about yoga while in the car with Kelly and now they are sending Christie and Lisa. Won't Kim be green with envy.

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-28-06, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: No yoga for Kim?"
> Won't Kim be green
>with envy.

Deliberate do you think? The SO show sure likes those ironic twists.

tvfun 80 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-06, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tvfun Click to send private message to tvfun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: eek?"
tvgal wrote:
>
>Now for actual stuff. Kelly gets
>called up for BOR on
>Thursday. The show ended when
>she walked up. She looked
>pretty shocked.
>

Hey tvgal, can you PLEASE let us know in advance what happens to Kelly on fridays show....just want to know if she gets a warning or kicked out on her a$$!

thanks.

sillybear 84 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-06, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sillybear Click to send private message to sillybear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: eek?"
Ya that might be something to look forward to.LOL

03-29-06, 03:43 AM (EST)
30. "Friday preview"
It was the shortest BOR in history and sorry to disappoint you but Kelly comes out smelling like a rose. She gets a B and Lisa gets an A. Cassie leaves.

jonimoni 136 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-06, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jonimoni Click to send private message to jonimoni Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Friday preview"
Kelly gets a B, huh? I guess all you have to do on starting over now is lay in bed and cry because someone else "used my bathroom." Oh, and don't let us forget all the bitching that Kelly did, it went on for days...... Poor OLD me....ohhhhh, pooor Kelly, I am only here to work on me....oooohhhh, whahhh, whahhh, pulling hair and lying about her age the entire time..... YUK! Thanks TVgal!

03-29-06, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOHla Click to send private message to SOHla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Friday preview"
>It was the shortest BOR in
>history and sorry to disappoint
>you but Kelly comes out
>smelling like a rose. She
>gets a B and Lisa
>gets an A. Cassie leaves.
>

Of COURSE she did! (sarcastic tone)

Why wouldn't she come out "smelling like a rose"?
doesn't she always... give me a break, she should of earned a big fat "D"

Why can't she EVER smile, she's a grouchy, lazy, slouch!

Thanks tvgal.

03-30-06, 04:10 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Friday preview"
Okay, after seeing todays show, and Kelly failing her "to do list" assignment....I don't understand WHY she gets a B????

I guess the B stands for "B!TCH" she should of gotten a C and put on probation till she can make nice with Kim!

Otherwise she has no reason to work hard, just laze around on the couch....A C might give her a reason to actually "work her a$$ off!

deepdea 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-06, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deepdea Click to send private message to deepdea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Friday preview"
I must have missed the part about them going to Yoga, I'd like to see that Ha ha!
Also, Kelly and Kim Both acted like B's or maybe they weren't acting...I dislike Kelly a bit more than Kim though, just because KIm at least tried to talk about it.
I have to say something about Lisa's room Fusia is fine if you know how to sponge it on or some other tecniques, saddly she diddn't it came out looking like am eighth grader's room minus the big unicorn poster in the middle of it. But still in all, she made the effort and seems to be doing a mutch better job of taking control of her life. I like the way she tells her parents off about the dammaged furniture (that they probly bought for her).

Anne18 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-31-06, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Anne18 Click to send private message to Anne18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Friday preview"
Hi,

I already saw the one with the surprise dinner party visit (wish I taped it lol). Did they show Rhonda, Lisa1 and her parents yet? I hope I did not miss that show!

Thanks a lot!

Anne18

dasboot 223 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-06, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dasboot Click to send private message to dasboot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Friday preview"
Good to hear Cassie is leaving. She said 'a couple of days' when she walked in the door, but it's been longer. I was afraid she might be trying to take up residence in the SO house like Alliwhine.

I'm glad she's sober, but it seems she hasn't moved much past that. My understanding of AA is that you stop drinking and start taking responsibility for your life...bills, family, work. And yet we have Cassie telling Christie she is jealous of her because Christie has the ability to support herself and she, Cassie, doesn't know how to do that yet (at age ~44) . WTF? When is she going to learn? If a 12 year old can do it, why can't she? Her not knowing is just a big, fat lie she tells herself. When is she going to find an AA sponsor who will tell her to get of her fat, dependent, over-bleached a$$ and get a steady job? It was scary to hear those words come out of her mouth because it isn't that hard and she pretends to be clueless to keep from telling herself the truth.

She hasn't started over and from the looks of it, probably never will.

bookwomanblue 205 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-06, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bookwomanblue Click to send private message to bookwomanblue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: eek?"
>
>Also Christie and Lisa go do
>yoga and the instructor looks
>extremely familiar. Like an actress
>I have seen. Let me
>know if anyone recognizes her.
>

Just saw this tvgal. The instructor was Sheila Kelley. She used to be on LA Law, ER, The Sopranos and lots of other stuff. She is married to Richard Schiff, who plays Toby on West Wing. Anyway, she also now owns studios that teach pole dancing and other sexy moves as exercise. She's been on Oprah and other shows demonstrating this.

04-03-06, 09:35 PM (EST)
39. "OKAY I've got a question for ya Lisa hehe"
Where are you lying?
blank stare.."huh?"
WAIT I forgot what a waste of time it would be to ASK you that so never mind...LIAR!

Mwright409 5 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-06, 03:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mwright409 Click to send private message to Mwright409 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: LISA1 is taking your questions!"
Ok this is my first time to write on any board. I am Michele and I watch and record the show evertday. I hope I do not break any rules but I am going to give ya'll my opinion:

1.Lisa 1 I totally like her. She is so fun. She is also very educated you can tell by her language. BUT, Ronda never caught on and addressed with Lisa that when she gets overwelmed to completely bogs down and fails. When she could do it. She had the brains she just needed to be told that by Rhonda. Also, she just had to paint her room, have a dinner party and get a job. And there is no way on God's green earth that she is not still contacting mr. internet man. She is addicted and can't wait for the next response from him. Remember when she said that she already had a plane ticket to Monte Carlo where he was. I bet she went striagt there and she kept saying she wanted to see him one last time.Lisa could never pass up the chance to show off the new and improved Lisa. When she randomly meets a man and they have chemistry and he knocks her socks of mr. internet will be gone.

2. Please do not bring back Sommer. She abused her priveldge and a trouble making gossip.

3. I bet Kelly runs off with some one. By the way in real time you would watch Kelly sit on the couch and eat beef jerky.

4. It is WAY to soon for Bethany 2 to be in the house. Her pain is still so raw. It is not like she is stuck 5 years in one of the stages of grief. How can she find herself when I think she is still at the point of being able to get out of bed. Then to have to deal with other womens issues. She needs to come back when the memories are not daggers in her heart and she can enjoy them and incorporate them into who she is as a person.

5. Allison drove me nuts I think she did Illanyla also about not wanting to leave the nest. I think that she is still hurt because she did not give her a second makeover. I hope not.

6. I think Iyalana should work with Kim for a while and Kelly. Sometimes she can really bring out a revelation.

Lastly,
One think I am sick of is the total OVERDRAMATIZED "Next on Starting Over a First" Jill is reunited with her dad. I didn't see it. Then the show previews Iyalna says "you are all leaving the starting over house and it is nothing.

I do think Dr. Stan is so hot and sweet. I love it that he has 4 kids.

Ok sorry for the run on

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •