The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Shocking LISA1 update/final show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SOHla 119 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-10-06, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOHla Click to send private message to SOHla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Shocking LISA1 update/final show"
Now, I just copied this from another site, so I don't know if it is true.....but sure sounds good to me! I appologise if this has been posted somewhere under a Lisa post.....

Just read this post by a girl named Caysie on another site.. don't know how true it is.. you decide..

"From another board I visit, this guy has claimed to be Lisa's friend and predicted today's outcome to the letter; he had been asked about the tennis lessons and his response today is this:

"Yes ... to update you on things. The three 'goals' that Lisa takes with her back home is

1. to get at least a part time job .... 2. to put together a dinner party .... 3. to take tennis lessons.

Those goals were not mentioned on today's show, but they were mention in a previous show about having some goals. Today Rhonda talked about the last 'three' pieces of her backbone .... I forget what there were ... wisdom was one ... some other nonsense were the other's ... whatever

The 'goals' are what she will eventually or supposedly accomplish when she goes home. I just said forget the 'tennis lessons' because I know she never does that, and it seems not to be an issue in the end, and Lisa will graduate. They may not even mention the tennis lessons again ... but, she does get a part time job, and she does have the dinner party .... and Lisa does find some people to confirm that she has the other pieces of her backbone.

Rhonda does show up at her apartment the night that Lisa has her dinner party. She has some of her friends there. Mostly lady friends ... although I think she told me one man was there. The husband of one of her girl friends. It is not a big party ... just a few select friends.

What is funny .... and I am sure this will not be put on TV .... but, one of her girl friends really lashed out at Rhonda. Verbally attacking her for how she treated Lisa on the show ... which I am glad she did If I was there I would have done the same thing. I don't like Rhonda ... or at least the 'pregnant dog' that she comes across on TV. Lisa doesn't particularly like Rhonda either, and hasn't spoken to her since the graduation.

In fact Lisa said that Rhonda kept text messaging her 'male friends' while she was at the dinner party. From what I gather, and heard about Rhonda ... she is just about as lost as Lisa is when it comes to relationships ... forever searching.

That visit from Rhonda will also feature Lisa's parents again ... not at the dinner party, but the next day they filmed her parents again. They had like a session with Lisa the parents, and Rhonda.

After that graduation with Lisa in about 4 weeks from now .... there will be one more appearance of Lisa, and the others for the final episode of SO ... this final show will have many of the women from all three seasons on the show ... they will be doing a 5K race ... then have a little party back at the SO house. I don't know what they will show of all this. How it will be presented after the editing ... but, that will be the last show for the season ... whenever that comes around. Lisa will be there for that ... I don't think Christina will be there. As far as I know she wasn't invited.

The reason I think that they had all the women from the 3 seasons on the final show is because as far as I know the show has been canceled for next season .... I could be wrong on that, but I am pretty sure it has been canceled. So, the producers figured they would invite all the women from all 3 seasons as a final good bye ...

The only reason I am posting all this .... and violating the confidentiality of the show by posting this is because I am upset at the show for the way they treated 'my Lisa'. So the production people can stick it up there '.....' if they don't like me posting what is going to happen ....

I know that Rhonda read one of my emails that I sent to Lisa while in the SO house where I told Lisa that the life coaches were completely out of their mind, and they belong in a padded cell .. that was after I watched Lisa have to dress up as a baby. I told Lisa if I had know what she was doing at the time I would have told her to leave that house."

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Shocking LISA1 update/final sho... Miranda 03-10-06 1
 RE: Shocking LISA1 update/final sho... lovemydogdude 03-10-06 2
   RE: Shocking LISA1 update/final sho... Miranda 03-10-06 3
       RE: Shocking LISA1 update/final sho... lovemydogdude 03-10-06 11
           RE: Shocking LISA1 update/final sho... Miranda 03-13-06 14
 RE: Shocking LISA1 update/final sho... erinlisa 03-10-06 4
   RE: Shocking LISA1 update/final sho... sharnina 03-10-06 6
   RE: Shocking LISA1 update/final sho... bentherdunthat 03-10-06 9
 RE: Shocking LISA1 update/final sho... SOHla 03-10-06 5
   RE: Shocking LISA1 update/final sho... Miranda 03-10-06 7
       RE: Shocking LISA1 update/final sho... sharnina 03-10-06 8
           RE: Shocking LISA1 update/final sho... Miranda 03-10-06 10
               RE: Shocking LISA1 update/final sho... lovemydogdude 03-10-06 12
 RE: Shocking LISA1 update/final sho... ddramcgee 03-11-06 13
 MORE LISA INFO..... SOHla 03-14-06 15
   RE: MORE LISA INFO..... snowflake2 03-14-06 16
       RE: MORE LISA INFO..... womanoftheyear 03-17-06 17
 Read your Lisa1 message for the fir... FOXmePUHLEEZ 04-20-06 18
 RE: Shocking LISA1 update/final sho... sharnina 04-20-06 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Miranda 177 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-06, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Miranda Click to send private message to Miranda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Shocking LISA1 update/final show"
LAST EDITED ON 03-10-06 AT 05:35 PM (EST)

OMG! This one is still making the rounds. It was typed on 2/9/06 at 12:40pm pst by Banter on the Starting Over message boards on a major internet carrier. PM me for more info! I don't recall a poster named Caysie, but the post is 100% true.

Caysie only ommitted the intro to the post. I might as well include it. After all, I'm the one who wrote it! LOL!!!

<< The only contradiction that I've caught has been where he, as Thunder, said something close to ...'forget about the tennis lessons nonsense.' I called him out on it, but I haven't found his reply. The former Season 3 former "official" message boards are s-l-o-w for dial-up users. >>

Miranda

edited to correct a typo

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-10-06, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Shocking LISA1 update/final show"
Very interesting..thanks for sharing!
I find it unlikely that Rhonda was text mssging men at the party..not because she's better than that..but it just seems like an overkill lash out at her/the show IMO. The forget the tennis lesson comment also seems unlikely..she was asked to accomplish so little that I can't see her getting away with NOT doing the lessons.

Miranda I'm confused..do you mean you are the original poster of this information? Please do tell...

03-10-06, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Miranda Click to send private message to Miranda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Shocking LISA1 update/final show"
lovemydogdude writes:
>Very interesting..thanks for sharing!
>I find it unlikely that Rhonda
>was text mssging men at
>the party..not because she's better
>than that..but it just seems
>like an overkill lash out
>at her/the show IMO.
>The forget the tennis lesson
>comment also seems unlikely..she was
>asked to accomplish so little
>that I can't see her
>getting away with NOT doing
>the lessons.
>
>Miranda I'm confused..do you mean you
>are the original poster of
>this information? Please do
>tell...

I am the original inquisitor. The guy who wrote it posts on this board as well as another I visit. This was copied from another message board and is showing up all over the place! I find it very funny. But, NOOOOO!!! I don't know Lisa. I do know someone who received an email from Rhonda saying this was malarkey. Isn't this fun?
Miranda

03-10-06, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Shocking LISA1 update/final show"
LMAO Miranda..thanks for further explanation. Yes it is fun..actually Gotta love spoilers..plus they left us hanging so we can only hope to find out what's going on now.
Thx again..happy weekend!

03-13-06, 12:11 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Shocking LISA1 update/final show"
lovemydogdude writes:
>LMAO Miranda..thanks for further
>explanation. Yes it is fun..actually
>Gotta love spoilers..plus they left us
>hanging so we can only hope to find
>out what's going on now.

It's almost three hours before SO airs on the West Coast, but I did a little SO message boards surfing this morning, and, it seems that SpitUpLisa opens the show talking to NuLisa on the phone and she says she's taking tennis lessons and has her dinner party planned. Hmmmm. Vewwy interwwesting... Oh, Thunder? You got some 'splaining to do!
Miranda

erinlisa 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-10-06, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail erinlisa Click to send private message to erinlisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Shocking LISA1 update/final show"
I know that Rhonda read one of my emails that I sent to Lisa while in the SO house where I told Lisa that the life coaches were completely out of their mind, and they belong in a padded cell .. that was after I watched Lisa have to dress up as a baby. I told Lisa if I had know what she was doing at the time I would have told her to leave that house."

Just curious...

I am not up on the Real time v. SO timeline but anyone who has dissected it, can this be possible? Was Lisa still in the house when those episodes started airing?

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-10-06, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Shocking LISA1 update/final show"
Probably. She was there a reeeaaaaly long time. Not as long as Jill, though.

bentherdunthat 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-10-06, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bentherdunthat Click to send private message to bentherdunthat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Shocking LISA1 update/final show"
I was thinking the same thing myself. I don't know what the delay is between the filming and the airing of episodes, but I thought the person was actually out of the house before their episode aired..I could be wrong.

03-10-06, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOHla Click to send private message to SOHla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Shocking LISA1 update/final show"
I'm not going start a new thread for this spoiler/speculation...
because I don't know how true these are....

I found this on another site, they were posted late feb/early march
has anyone heard anything about this?

At one site there is a poster who has been completely reliable to date. This poster says that initially Jodi (whose name is Sammi?,) initially came in the house giving off a, I'll translate it, bi or homosexual vibe. Apparently the editors cut around her minor cues towards possible hits towards the other hg's. The person says later in the season, that last group of women are more captivating and that is when the story, according to word on the street, brings up bi, or homesexuality and Jodi, as they stop editing her supposed hits.
Sorry best I could reword that one.

And has it been posted that they do have to cut Lis a's story short, cuz her husband said if Lisa said anything against him he'd kill himself?

I did not read this story myself only heard it second or third hand, so no idea of the validity.
Apparently a family member or friend says that Kim only lasts a few weeks as she couldn't take the pressure.

03-10-06, 08:32 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Shocking LISA1 update/final show"
SOHla writes:
>I'm not going start a new
>thread for this spoiler/speculation...
>because I don't know how true
>these are....
>
>I found this on another site,
>they were posted late feb/early
>march
>has anyone heard anything about this?
>
>At one site there is a
>poster who has been completely
>reliable to date. This poster
>says that initially Jodi (whose
>name is Sammi?,) initially came
>in the house giving off
>a, I'll translate it, bi
>or homosexual vibe. Apparently the
>editors cut around her minor
>cues towards possible hits towards
>the other hg's. The person
>says later in the season,
>that last group of women
>are more captivating and that
>is when the story, according
>to word on the street,
>brings up bi, or homesexuality
>and Jodi, as they stop
>editing her supposed hits.
>Sorry best I could reword that
>one.
>
>And has it been posted that
>they do have to cut
>Lis a's story short, cuz
>her husband said if Lisa
>said anything against him he'd
>kill himself?
>
>I did not read this
>story myself only heard it
>second or third hand, so
>no idea of the validity.
>
>Apparently a family member or friend
>says that Kim only lasts
>a few weeks as she
>couldn't take the pressure.
>_______________________________________________________________
>Has anyone heard this before?

AaaYhupp. These were posted by a guy who has a friend who works in editing at Starting Over. So far, his info has been spot on. That Jill and Jodie liplock smacks of it. :::sowwy, couldn't help myself:::

Gotta remember that no one but the highest-ups know exactly what's coming down the pipe till it's in the can and airs. This is the guy, that, before Christmas, said Cassie2 was coming back "to be reunited with her son who was told his birth mother was dead." And, he's the one who's saying that Sommer is there for f.i.v.e weeks; the last five weeks...

Season finale or series finale? No one knows for sure. Starting Over still being shopped for next season, but it's beyond doubtful that BM will be producing it. It's been losing money from the beginning. The parting gifts are testimony to that.

I don't know about Kim bailing, but I do k.n.o.w she was the most "difficult" houseguest. I haven't seen today's show, but I don't think Kim knew her mother (from hell) was replacing Jill! WoW!!!

BTW, the Jodie being called Sammi is part of deciding on a nick for her. She's mostly called Toadie. It's a snarky site; fun to read, but, I still remember these are real people. Attention seeking and all that, but...well, yanno?
Miranda

03-10-06, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Shocking LISA1 update/final show"
LAST EDITED ON 03-10-06 AT 08:38 PM (EST)

>It's a
>snarky site; fun to read,
>but, I still remember these
>are real people. Attention seeking
>and all that, but...well, yanno?
>
>Miranda

I would be very interested in visiting this site that you keep mentioning. Please do Dish

Edited to correct spelling.

03-10-06, 09:00 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Shocking LISA1 update/final show"
sharnina writes:
>LAST EDITED ON 03-10-06
>AT 08:38 PM (EST)

>
>>It's a
>>snarky site; fun to read,
>>but, I still remember these
>>are real people. Attention seeking
>>and all that, but...well, yanno?
>>
>>Miranda
>
>
>I would be very interested in
>visiting this site that you
>keep mentioning. Please do Dish
>
>
>Edited to correct spelling.

Are you confusing me with someone else? I'm following the rules of this message board. I'll send you the site in a pm.
Miranda

03-10-06, 10:38 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Shocking LISA1 update/final show"
Very interesting..lovin' it..thanks again you guys.

ddramcgee 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-11-06, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ddramcgee Click to send private message to ddramcgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Shocking LISA1 update/final show"
Crack me up! IMO, If the above mentioned plays out, it sure seems Lisa finesses the LC's. They coulda/shoulda done a lot better by her. Personally, at this point, I kinda like the idea of her getting the better of them. Or, maybe since it appears the show isn't coming back the LC's just quit trying sooner than we realized it. Hard to say. Love the juicy tid-bits! Keep 'em coming please.

03-14-06, 10:16 PM (EST)
15. "MORE LISA INFO....."
This is from another site: a poster name ALLYCRASH
now if this has been posted, I appologise
Not a rumor. She was to paint her room, throw the dinner party and get a job. She had the dinner party, and the crew returned to film it -- along with Rhonda. She painted her room fushia pink! Of course, she got a job, but is not working now. Worked a quick stint at the Intl. Boat Show in Miami. She's got a new 'nice' guy. Criminal Defense attorney!

No, I'm not Lisa. She is a friend of about 6 years. What you see is what you get with her! She will show up again. I was not at her dinner party, but they 'downed the booze' to get over the cameras in their faces & Rhonda was ......evil
---------------------
Rhonda evil? I just don't think that would describe her under any circumstances. Sorry, Alleycrash, but this story just doesn't sound real. If you really are a friend of Lisa, could you let us know why she never returned any of the phone calls from the housemates? Anyway, if I'm wrong I will apologize.
----------------------
I understand wondering why Rhonda would return to Fla. Trust me, she did to film the dinner party. Don't take this stuff so seriously...afterall, Lisa didn't! Even with all her time at the SO house, I'm not surprised in the least that she didn't return any phone calls of the housemates. THAT IS plain and simply....LISA! I have not asked her why, and don't intend to. Even tho Lisa is not the 'norm' of society, she is a lot of fun and interesting. Her life may not be real to most, but it is her life.
When I say Rhonda was evil, I mean that she was tough on Lisa and not so warm to her friends, but I don't think that will show on camera. Maybe I'm wrong. I guess in the end, what you see on reality TV is not necessarily reality. About a month or so after the dinner party, they flew her back to LA. We will see what happened?!?! No hard feelings here. Just thought I would share my tidbits for those Lisa followers.

Hello message people, Looks like I started a frenzy! I see on another board that people think I'm a man from New York. Where that came from I have no idea!

I was not invited to Lisa's dinner party, as I only see her once a year at an annual party that I throw. I've got a family which does not give me much time to play on South Beach. I would probably be first on the her list for a tupperware party! The boat show was a one time event/job. I think part of Lisa's tears were real...and part what she felt they wanted from her. Lisa has had a lot of unique and unusual experiences in her life, and I believe that part of her was hoping for more, and part hoping for a change. I don't believe that she ever planned to go to SO and not give it a try.

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-06, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: MORE LISA INFO....."
SOHla, I just wanted to say thanks for always finding us spoiler/behind the scenes-type info.

If the info from "ALLEYCRASH" is true, WTF?? Painting a room and briefly working at a boat show = "growing up at 40"??

I must say, the info given in that post does sound believeable.

womanoftheyear 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-17-06, 02:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail womanoftheyear Click to send private message to womanoftheyear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: MORE LISA INFO....."
ALL the info given here in this particular spoiler thread sounds like B.S to me. But then again that's the fun of potential spoilers, you never know what's true and what's not.

I just hope this isn't the last season of SO. It's my absolute favorite show and has helped me with so many issues I've had. I owe the show so much for all the help it's given me.

When I first started watching it I wasn't thrilled with Rhonda either, but I really have found that her approach does work for the person in the end, and she has become much more encouraging and lovable throughout the last 3 seasons.

I love love love Iyanla. She is so incredibly inspirational. I would love to meet her and get some of her great advice.

I always felt like Lisa was a fake, with the fake crying and the gagging bit. She'll never change. She'll always be a Daddy's girl loser type who can never do anything for herself. SO is meant for people who REALLY want to change. I think she just couldn't pay rent and needed a vacation. I guess she got what she wanted.

FOXmePUHLEEZ 172 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to send private message to FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Read your Lisa1 message for the first time just now and"
I absolutely LOVE Lisa. She was the main reason I watched. Like myself, however, she DOES need help and she DOES have to go through a process in order to get to the persona she REALLY is. She just has not had enough validation up until now and she will have to do that for herself, WITHIN herself.

Eventually, I'd like to see her with her own business... EVENTUALLY. But, she has to do her growing exercises, process and I wish her the very best in absolutely EVERYTHING she does. What a personality!

04-20-06, 12:04 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Shocking LISA1 update/final show"
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-06 AT 12:05 PM (EST)

Nevermind.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •