The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Order of Graduation"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

chicola 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-07-06, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chicola Click to send private message to chicola Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Order of Graduation"
He is my order of graduation for the remaining(5)houseguests.

Jill......she is almost ready now...and ready to fly!
Christina....she has her plan,and just needs to get out and
implement it.
Lisa....I think they will just move her out,but she won't be ready..could be back for season 4????
Kim...just needs to deal with her past hurt.. will take time.
TJ...has only one step to date,however progress is coming along.

# note...I think they are getting sick of Allison.She drinks too much,has no self confidence and has huge family issues...At graduation she still has more problems than any other woman!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Order of Graduation lovemydogdude 01-07-06 1
 RE: Order of Graduation sharnina 03-09-06 2
   Actually. . . Cygnus X1 03-10-06 3
 RE: Order of Graduation lovemydogdude 03-10-06 4
   RE: Order of Graduation sharnina 03-10-06 5
   RE: Order of Graduation sharnina 04-26-06 7
 RE: Order of Graduation sharnina 04-26-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-07-06, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Order of Graduation"
LAST EDITED ON 01-07-06 AT 10:01 PM (EST)

Hint: this would do better on the spoiler section cuz then we could include stuff we know from previews (unless you're against spoilers which is understandable) So..what I can say will be quite limited..

IMO:
1. I think Jill will go first, she's got her tools.
2. Christina will get kicked out or leave
3. Lisa will graduate next mostly cuz the know they can't do anything more for her, she needs to get back to the real world unpampered.
4. TJ will graduate next after many more struggles to connect

Cannot yet speculate on Kim or next arrival, etc...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-09-06, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Order of Graduation"
LAST EDITED ON 03-09-06 AT 08:12 PM (EST)

>He is my order of graduation
>for the remaining(5)houseguests.
>
>Jill......she is almost ready now...and ready
>to fly!
>Christina....she has her plan,and just needs
>to get out and
>implement it.
>Lisa....I think they will just move
>her out,but she won't be
>ready..could be back for season
>4????
>Kim...just needs to deal with her
>past hurt.. will take time.
>
>TJ...has only one step to date,however
>progress is coming along.
>
># note...I think they are getting
>sick of Allison.She drinks too
>much,has no self confidence and
>has huge family issues...At graduation
>she still has more problems
>than any other woman!

I was just strolling through the boards and came across this and thought it was interesting.

Here's the order so far...

Jessica - couldn't stand any more of her crying.
Allison - they were tired of her and the food budget was getting too low because of all the wine.
TJ - I guess they were done with her even though she continued to be caustic.
Christina - had to let her go, no hope.
LazyLisa - oops, no graduation for LazyLisa but she still has hope (her not us).
Jill - finally after completing the completely pointless tasks givern to her by fake Judge Della Reese.

I think I have this order right. Correct me if I'm wrong.

So who's next?

Edited to add - Speculation only please. We don't want to have Spoilers here and I'm sure the mods will be watching closely.

And maybe you could add the reason you think that the next person might be going.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-10-06, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Actually. . ."
On these boards we speculate all the time about who may go next on a show. But we usually do so in Spoilers (many of the similar forums are called "Spoiler/Speculation"), so I'm moving this thread there.

Nothing wrong with the idea, though.

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-10-06, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Order of Graduation"
LAST EDITED ON 03-10-06 AT 06:23 PM (EST)

Good idea it's time again..my guess would be:
1) Lisatwit: Even though she won't deserve it.
2) Lisa2: They're almost done beating her up..then they'll toss her back to Tony a more humbled being..she'll decide to volunteer at a woman's shelter and miraculously she will have found herself.
4) Jodi: She'll finally forgive her dad, and after dating 20 men she'll want sex so bad that she flies through the rest of the process to get out of the house.
3) Christie: They'll get her a modeling gig and she'll be included in Rhonda's new book, her newly stroked ego will create pseudohappiness and she'll be kicked to the curb an even more pompous being.
4) Kim: She will have worked hard and achieved much!
5) Kelly: She ends up being the producer's favorite so I bet they keep her the longest for drama/ratings.

03-10-06, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Order of Graduation"
Good call! LMDD

04-26-06, 04:10 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Order of Graduation"
You were right about the first two. Who knew about the last four???

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

04-26-06, 04:08 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Order of Graduation"
This is the most up-to-date list of order of graduations and new HG's (I think).

Jessica (1st of original 6 to graduate) - Kim
Allison - NuLisa
TJ - Christie
Christina - Jodi
Lisatwit leaves for 30 days - Kelly
Jill - Melinda (Kim's mom)-(TJ visited this graduation)
Melinda - Cassie
Cassie - no replacement
Lisatwit returns to Graduate - Bethany (TJ visited)
NuLisa - Niambi
Sara arrives
Bethany & Sara - Antonia
Kelly - no replacement
Kim - Sommer (TJ visits)

To mhb0125 - so you are right she graduated before Christina but not before Allison. She didn't come for Christina's probably because it was so soon after her own and she lives in Colorado.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •