The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lisa 1 updates pleeese!!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ddramcgee 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-03-06, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ddramcgee Click to send private message to ddramcgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lisa 1 updates pleeese!!!!!"
I wonder in SO time how close we are to Lisa's 30 day mark? As glad as was to see her go, why have we been left in lurch? Where the heck is she. Anyone have any juicy tid-bits, or other good spoiler sites?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lisa 1 updates pleeese!!!!! redsoxfan 03-03-06 1
   RE: Lisa 1 updates pleeese!!!!! Miranda 03-03-06 2
       RE: Lisa 1 updates pleeese!!!!! redsoxfan 03-03-06 3
           RE: Lisa 1 updates pleeese!!!!! Redbud 03-03-06 4
   RE: Lisa 1 updates pleeese!!!!! ddramcgee 03-03-06 6
 Spoilers Folks mysticwolf 03-03-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

redsoxfan 149 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-03-06, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redsoxfan Click to send private message to redsoxfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lisa 1 updates pleeese!!!!!"
On another MB, according to someone who's been a "friend" of hers for six years, Lisa did have her dinner party with Rhonda and a camera crew there. Lisa's "friend", however, wasn't there. Which strikes me as odd.

Miranda 177 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-06, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Miranda Click to send private message to Miranda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Lisa 1 updates pleeese!!!!!"
redsoxfan writes:
>On another MB, according to someone
>who's been a "friend" of
>hers for six years, Lisa
>did have her dinner party
>with Rhonda and a camera
>crew there. Lisa's "friend", however,
>wasn't there. Which strikes me
>as odd.

Her "friend" lives in New York and Lisa's in Florida. Something about this "friend" doesn't have the smell of truth to it anyway. Anyone else?
Miranda

redsoxfan 149 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-06, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redsoxfan Click to send private message to redsoxfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Lisa 1 updates pleeese!!!!!"
>redsoxfan writes:
>>On another MB, according to someone
>>who's been a "friend" of
>>hers for six years, Lisa
>>did have her dinner party
>>with Rhonda and a camera
>>crew there. Lisa's "friend", however,
>>wasn't there. Which strikes me
>>as odd.
>
>Her "friend" lives in New York
>and Lisa's in Florida. Something
>about this "friend" doesn't have
>the smell of truth to
>it anyway. Anyone else?
>Miranda

That "friend" is a man who occasionally flies her up for dinner dates, according to what I've read on another MB. Could explain his absense from her party.

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-03-06, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Lisa 1 updates pleeese!!!!!"

>
>That "friend" is a man who
>occasionally flies her up for
>dinner dates, according to what
>

So what makes Lisa different from Christina, other than Lisa gives it away and Christina was/is chargingn for it.

ddramcgee 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-03-06, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ddramcgee Click to send private message to ddramcgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Lisa 1 updates pleeese!!!!!"
Yeah, I've heard that somewhere b4. Something about it doesn't sound right though... Seems to me if she was staying on task outside of the house Jill, or TJ or one of the LC's would have been in regular communication with her. Knowing Lisa though, if she does follow thru it'll be at the last minute. Do you have a link to that MB?

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-03-06, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Spoilers Folks"
Keep it on the spoilers. Turn it into just another Lisa behavior discussion thread and I'll lock it.

A Syren Spring

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •