The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jill Graduation - Finally 3/5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-25-06, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jill Graduation - Finally 3/5"
LAST EDITED ON 02-25-06 AT 06:40 PM (EST)

3/2 (Yahoo TV) Episode #3104.
The housemates and life coaches celebrate Jill's graduation; Jill's father sends her roses. (AWWWWWW)

SORRY SORRY SORRY....IT'S THURSDAY 3/2
------------
Other goodies next week:

2/27 Episode #3101.
Kim and Christine continue their discussion about their mothers; Dr. Stan gives Jill her father's phone number; Jodi and Kelly meet outside to discuss their issues with each other.

2/28 Episode #3102.
Jill gets an e-mail from her father; Dr. Stan talks to Christie about her visit to the support group; Kim calls Christie's mother; Jill has a job interview.

3/1 Episode #3103.
Jill's father expresses an interest in pursuing a relationship with her; Iyanla assigns Lisa to write a love letter to her husband; the housemates wait for Jill to arrive at her graduation ceremony.

3/2 Jill Graduates!

3/3 Repeat couples BOR.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jill Graduation - Finally 3/5 sharebear18_2000 02-26-06 1
   RE: Jill Graduation - Finally 3/2 OklaBlue 02-26-06 2
   RE: Jill Graduation - Finally 3/5 snowflake2 02-26-06 5
   RE: Jill Graduation - Finally 3/5 beckettrep 02-27-06 9
 RE: Jill Graduation - Finally 3/5 pnina 02-26-06 3
   Don't wait too long Cygnus X1 02-26-06 4
       RE: Don't wait too long OklaBlue 02-26-06 6
           RE: Don't wait too long DarkMoon 02-27-06 7
               RE: Don't wait too long lovemydogdude 02-27-06 8
 RE: Jill Graduation - Finally 3/5 lovemydogdude 02-27-06 10
   RE: Jill Graduation - Finally 3/5 Sumrsno 02-28-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sharebear18_2000 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-26-06, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharebear18_2000 Click to send private message to sharebear18_2000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jill Graduation - Finally 3/5"
My Soap Opera Digest says that the day Iyanla has Lisa write a love letter to her husband, she is also going to be taking Flamenco Dance lessons. Now in my opinion, Lisa has already shown she's lacking rhythm. I think this is just one more oopsie by SO in order to make their HG's look stupid.

Official RTVW SO Boards Brown Noser since January 2006

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-26-06, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jill Graduation - Finally 3/2"
Sharebear...thanks for the hearty laugh this morning!!!!

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-26-06, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jill Graduation - Finally 3/5"
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-06 AT 02:03 PM (EST)

sharebear wrote: <<the day Iyanla has Lisa write a love letter to her husband, she is also going to be taking Flamenco Dance lessons.>>
-------------------------------------------------------------
What's with all the "creative" exercises for Lisa? She's had poetry writing, fairytale re-enactment, guitar lessons, now flamenco lessons...what's next? Loom weaving, ice dancing, sculpture, CG animation, a magic act, and ventriloquism? (LOL, I'd love to see her make a little wooden dummy complain about Tony.)

LOL, thanks for reminding me of the "booty shake". Also, remember how she couldn't cut out the string of paper dolls?

Lisa is so funny!

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-27-06, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jill Graduation - Finally 3/5"
A LOVE letter?? I don't recall Lisa2 saying she still loves Tony so what's with THAT?? She should write him a dear-john letter only HE should be the one to leave the house since HE was the one who cheated....jmho

pnina 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-26-06, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pnina Click to send private message to pnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jill Graduation - Finally 3/5"
Thanks for the spoilers. I'm glad Jill is FINALLY graduating. I'm curious though -- was there no mention of the new housemate arriving to replace Jill? I find it interesting that rather than introduce a new person SO shows a repeat of the couples episode. Also, did you notice that the episode guide for this weeks worth of shows on the "official starting over website" is blank? Hmm... is the webmaster just delayed or is there something else going on!?

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-26-06, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Don't wait too long"
for the site to be updated. The site is now being run by NBC Universal, the distributor. BMP fired its web staff last year.

With the prospect of cancellation becoming more and more likely each day, I reckon maintaining this site has slid down the priority list.

02-26-06, 03:06 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Don't wait too long"
LAST EDITED ON 03-02-06 AT 08:29 PM (EST)

It's almost pathelogical, the slow dying of the website!

DarkMoon 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-27-06, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DarkMoon Click to send private message to DarkMoon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Don't wait too long"
So Oklablue or whoever, does this mean there will be no new guest, and the houseguest that are on the show are the last ones to go? This is it, no more new guest? Does that mean the show is really going to be over, and this is the last season? If so to quote Christie, 'Im pissed off, and This Sucks!'

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-06, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Don't wait too long"
Hopefully the couples repeat BOR will be a one day thing!!! I feel sorry for the HG that does arrive after Jill..so late in the season..I'm sure they'll be rushed right through their process.

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-06, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jill Graduation - Finally 3/5"
Just had to add AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh after reading that couples reruns are longer than one day.

Sumrsno 125 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-28-06, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sumrsno Click to send private message to Sumrsno Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jill Graduation - Finally 3/5"
>Just had to add AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh after
>reading that couples reruns are
>longer than one day.
>

Dear LMDD Now that was funny!!!
Actually it looks like me when I can't figure out this computer.LOL

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •