The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Spoiler for Week of Feb 14"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

sharebear18_2000 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-09-06, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharebear18_2000 Click to send private message to sharebear18_2000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Spoiler for Week of Feb 14"
In Soap Opera Digest , dated Feb 14, 2006

Feb 14 - Dr Stan and Rhonda confront Christie on Feb 14th because she has been avoiding her food addiction assignment...Jill meets an interviewer and then a headhunter, who tells her that she needs to make a new demo tape on Wed Feb 15th...Iyanla requires Lisa A to lift buckets of paint to identify what is holding her back on Thur Feb 16...Kim opens up to Rhonda about being abandoned by her mother on Friday Feb 17th.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Spoiler for Week of Feb 14 Dayum Yankee 02-09-06 1
   RE: Spoiler for Week of Feb 14 sharebear18_2000 02-11-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Dayum Yankee 272 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-09-06, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dayum%20Yankee Click to send private message to Dayum%20Yankee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Spoiler for Week of Feb 14"
Hmmm sure hope that's true about Kim opening up about being abandoned by her mother. That can only be a positive thing for Kim and another few steps towards healing.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

sharebear18_2000 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-11-06, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharebear18_2000 Click to send private message to sharebear18_2000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Spoiler for Week of Feb 14"
Bumps it and eyes my new sig...spins around...love it love it love it, ty Cyg !!

Official RTVW SO Boards Brown Noser since January 2006

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •