The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Thursday 9th spoiler"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SOHla 119 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-07-06, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOHla Click to send private message to SOHla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Thursday 9th spoiler"
This post is from "Jokers" site:

This was a post is from someone who seen the show in advance about her stipulations to graduate, and the second paragraph was her response to another post.

There are no stipulations. Lisa is given 30 days to prove herself and earn her last three backbones. they don't tell her how to do it. Between her sniveling and the other roommates being overly sweet to her during the board of review, it was a waste. Rhonda tells her that she knows that she can do this or else she would have just kicked her out that night. I think Rhonda just doesn't want another failure and this way she fails outside the house. At one point you see Lisa counting out over a thousand dollars on the floor in her closet. Money for an airline ticket perhaps?

I thought I posted this earlier. Lisa does not actually leave til Friday. I also said that the preview was interesting because they promo Kelly arriving on Friday and they are in group and the voice over says that Kelly tells her disturbing story and Christie says that she has a strange feeling in the pit of her stomach and then she looks at Kelly and says, "I'm afraid of you." But you can't tell if she is being serious or not and you know how the editing is.
I haven't registered because I have a hotmail address and a lot of boards won't accept those.
Paige

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Thursday 9th spoiler jadedgirl37 02-07-06 1
   RE: Thursday 9th spoiler mollymc 02-08-06 2
 RE: Thursday 9th spoiler tvgal 02-08-06 3
   RE: Thursday 9th spoiler OklaBlue 02-08-06 5
       RE: Thursday 9th spoiler OklaBlue 02-08-06 6
   RE: Thursday 9th spoiler Miranda 02-08-06 7
 RE: Thursday 9th spoiler lovemydogdude 02-08-06 4
   RE: Thursday 9th spoiler ChristinaJB 02-08-06 8
       RE: Thursday 9th spoiler SOHla 02-08-06 9
           RE: Thursday 9th spoiler pinksparkleguitar 02-08-06 10
               RE: Thursday 9th spoiler bellyButton 02-08-06 11
           RE: Thursday 9th spoiler lovemydogdude 02-08-06 12
               Keep it on spoiling, folks Cygnus X1 02-09-06 14
                   RE: Keep it on spoiling, folks Alpharedhead 02-09-06 15
                       Sure do Cygnus X1 02-10-06 16
                           RE: Sure do Miranda 02-11-06 17
 RE: Thursday 9th spoiler steelmagnolya 02-09-06 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jadedgirl37 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-07-06, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jadedgirl37 Click to send private message to jadedgirl37 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Thursday 9th spoiler"
I don't know if this is 100% true or not, but here is some info I have come across. Lisa will get thrown out of the house this week ... or actually asked to go home, but will be given a chance to graduate. She will eventually graduate as they bring her back in about 3 or 4 weeks. There will be an episode eventually showing Rhonda at Lisa's apartment in Miami doing her 'dinner party' ... also, it will show Rhonda talking to Lisa's parents again, but this time in Miami ... but, that will be aired in probably about 4 weeks. Feel free to PM me if you want to know some more info.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mollymc 99 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-08-06, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mollymc Click to send private message to mollymc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Thursday 9th spoiler"

if they let her go on...

we are all hopeless

tvgal 30 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-06, 03:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgal Click to send private message to tvgal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Thursday 9th spoiler"
During the BOR they do not mention anything about what Lisa has to do. But then on Friday's show Jill is talking to TJ and tells her that Lisa was told to redecorate her apartment, get a job and throw a dinner party and maybe something else.
She then said that Rhonda told Lisa that if she does all these things that she will be given a graduation party like no other before on SO.
That just really hacks me off. Why would she get a better party then the women before her that worked their butts off and played by the rules? What message are they sending?

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-08-06, 07:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Thursday 9th spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 02-08-06 AT 08:39 AM (EST)

Oh NO!!! You've GOT to be kidding!! Her friend Thunder624 posted here awhile ago (in the wrong forum) that she already quit the job.

I thought TJ already had "a party like no other"...or, more like "no party"...LOL. This would really suck. Rhonda was probaby in Florida on Feb 10 or 11 to see Allison speaking in Tampa, and they worked this in to pay for her trip as business expense for the show.

Today is the day the Daytime Emmy Awards nominations are announced on "The View". Be interesting to see if they get another nomination. I never watch that show...we go with "The Price is Right" instead. LOL

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-06, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Thursday 9th spoiler"
Thunder624 also said she'll be back.

Miranda 177 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-06, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Miranda Click to send private message to Miranda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Thursday 9th spoiler"
tvgal writes:
>During the BOR they do not
>mention anything about what Lisa
>has to do. But then
>on Friday's show Jill is
>talking to TJ and tells
>her that Lisa was told
>to redecorate her apartment, get
>a job and throw a
>dinner party and maybe something
>else.
>She then said that Rhonda told
>Lisa that if she does
>all these things that she
>will be given a graduation
>party like no other before
>on SO.
>That just really hacks me off.
>Why would she get a
>better party then the women
>before her that worked their
>butts off and played by
>the rules? What message are
>they sending?

Pssttt... :::whispering in tvgal's ear::: Tennis lessons. It's tennis lessons which she never took. And, last words from Thunder were she has had and lost TWO jobs since she left the house but is hot on the trail of another one. I haven't seen him back since that bombshell. Not a word since he was off to the airport to pick her up in NEW YORK CITY!!!
Miranda

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-08-06, 04:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Thursday 9th spoiler"
Well if we have to suffer more it would be a nice twist to the show? Might be interesting to see what her condo looks like, if she has any full length shirts in her closet, how her dinner party goes, who attends the party, etc..

ChristinaJB 158 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-06, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ChristinaJB Click to send private message to ChristinaJB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Thursday 9th spoiler"
You kill me lovemydogdude - full size shirts in her closet. That is exactly what I was thinking.
Of course they are going to save it til the end and make it one of the final season stories to wrap up. Oh well.
My hubby watches the recordings of this and he is sickened by her and all of her chances. My goodness, Christie and Lisa 2 have made more progress than Lisa has in their short time there.

SOHla 119 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-06, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOHla Click to send private message to SOHla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Thursday 9th spoiler"
TENNIS LESSONS? I'm sorry, but since when did this show turn into
"wish show" Gee, I have always wanted to take scuba lessons, maybe I should go on SO and I can get them...free of charge.

How does Tennis lessons help her to START OVER? This show is such a joke. I think that lisa is friends with the producers or is somehow connected to the show someway.

Why should SHE get special treatment....a big party and FREE GIFTS!
for what? Poor TJ didn't get a party, and she ONLY got a ticket to go on a trip with a girl friend?

I'm sorry, But I have lost all repect for Rhonda as a life coach.
she is teaching Lisa that it is okay to be a 40 year old loser!

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-06, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Thursday 9th spoiler"
So annoying! She doesn't deserve a thing from this house, not a trophy, not a party, not a graduation, and DEFINITELY not respect from anyone!! I don't care if she throws a dinner party (hello anyone can do that, doesn't mean she's grown up) or tennis lessons (please!!!!how sick!) or whatnot. I will never think she's deserving of anything the house fives her. I think the whole show gets on huge demerit for hanging onto her.

bellyButton 171 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-06, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bellyButton Click to send private message to bellyButton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Thursday 9th spoiler"
i'm so confused. a part of me feels sorry for lisa and a part of me feels she hasn't cared about starting over...and i'll prob feel that way no matter what cuz you know lisa could right now throw a dinner party if she had to...look how she busts her butt to come thru when she's under the gun. she can do it...she just has to have the threat of failing or getting kicked off..then she comes thru..sounds like my kids when teens...when they had the fear of mom's wrath they'd accomplish whatever i wanted but when i cooled off they'd go back to being slobs, screwing up in school..so on. if they give her stipulations..why not say she has to get a job and keep it three months, drop mr.i..with proof (i don't know how to prove it..maybe show his pic online? lol) but it's all stuff that she could do now and then undo the day after she graduates.
it's too easy.

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-08-06, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Thursday 9th spoiler"
As pathetic as she is I suppose tennis lessons would require that she got her a$$ out of bed and made it there on time..actually COMPLETED the lesson, etc... These are all her goals..hopefully SHE will have to pay for them, go get that partime job she wants (only partime cmon lady)

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-09-06, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Keep it on spoiling, folks"
Don't make me drag out the "We Hate Lisa" toteboard over here, mmmkay?

Alpharedhead 138 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-06, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Alpharedhead Click to send private message to Alpharedhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Keep it on spoiling, folks"
>Don't make me drag out the
>"We Hate Lisa" toteboard over
>here, mmmkay?

Do we have one? Cool.

~AR~

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-10-06, 01:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Sure do"

Miranda 177 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-06, 07:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Miranda Click to send private message to Miranda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Sure do"
>
>
>
>

My fingers are duct taped... LOL. Enough is enough and she can't be as bad as she has been portrayed. She makes my skin crawl, but there's a lot we are not shown.
Miranda
PS Behind answering PMs. Hope to catch up later today. Need to bag some ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz's first.

steelmagnolya 49 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-06, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steelmagnolya Click to send private message to steelmagnolya Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Thursday 9th spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 02-09-06 AT 01:23 PM (EST)

I have not seen the show, but based on the promo from yesterday (everyone is totally shocked) and the TV guide description I believe this:
- Kim & Lisa will be reviewed at BOR
- Lisa will not be asked to leave; she will have some sort of task where she has to write down everyone she has deceieved on Friday including other stipulations for graduation
- Kim will crack and leave
- A new houseguest will arrive on Friday to replace Kim

Just my suspicions. I hope I am wrong. Kim needs all the help she can get and Lisa needs to be kicked to the curb.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •