The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"It's official...a REAL spoiler!!! "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Miranda 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-06-06, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Miranda Click to send private message to Miranda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"It's official...a REAL spoiler!!! "
OMG!!! Voiceover: "It's only happened twice. A woman has been asked to leave the Starting Over house." We see old footage of Tess and, it looked like NEW footage of Sommer inside the current SO house!!! She DOES come back!!! Whoopee!!!
Miranda
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!... snowflake2 02-06-06 1
   RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!... Miranda 02-06-06 2
       RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!... EllaMentary 02-06-06 3
           RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!... Miranda 02-06-06 5
       RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!... ddramcgee 02-07-06 17
 RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!... eire_heart74 02-06-06 4
   RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!... OklaBlue 02-06-06 6
   RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!... GuyStartingOver 02-06-06 7
 RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!... Ijustsharted 02-06-06 8
   RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!... OklaBlue 02-06-06 9
       RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!... GuyStartingOver 02-06-06 10
           RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!... moonwick1 02-06-06 11
               RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!... mhb0125 02-06-06 12
                   RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!... lovemydogdude 02-07-06 13
 RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!... AshLanie 02-07-06 14
   RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!... dawgslobber523 02-07-06 15
   RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!... snowflake2 02-07-06 16
       RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!... Alpharedhead 02-07-06 19
           RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!... snowflake2 02-07-06 20
               RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!... ScionInfinity88 02-09-06 26
 RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!... Alpharedhead 02-07-06 18
   RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!... jules1767 02-08-06 21
       RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!... DixieBell 02-08-06 22
           RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!... Miranda 02-08-06 23
           RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!... beckettrep 02-08-06 24
               RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!... lovemydogdude 02-09-06 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-06-06, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!!! "
Where did you see this?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-06-06, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Miranda Click to send private message to Miranda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!!! "
I was watching the 11am news on NBC and they showed one of their detailed commercials at 11:45am pst! I wasn't fast enough to get it recorded. Dayum! LOL... FYI, most days at 6:45am, they show a detailed commercial. Last week they showed one that seemed to be at least thirty seconds long.
Miranda

EllaMentary 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-06-06, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EllaMentary Click to send private message to EllaMentary Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!!! "
I think you can view three promos (incl. the one you are talking about) on the www.startingovertv.com. I'm not sure if it's new or old of Summer as I didn't see first two seasons.

02-06-06, 04:32 PM (EST)
5. "RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!!! "
EllaMentary writes:
>I think you can view three
>promos (incl. the one you
>are talking about) on the
>www.startingovertv.com.
>I'm not sure if it's new
>or old of Summer as I didn't
>see first two seasons.

Darn. I've never been able to download those. Shouting out to Spoiler Buddies! Somebody go see if Sommer is on the previews and report back. I've had this tidbit in my back pocket since before Christmas. It's just I didn't want to put it out there until I verified it. Sommer did take part in the 5k. Rumors are strong that she and Cassie2 come back to the house. It's been said Cassie2 is there for a week to be reunited with her son. I've been searching, but haven't found any mention of just how long Sommer is there.
Miranda

ddramcgee 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-07-06, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ddramcgee Click to send private message to ddramcgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!!! "
Did you see the detailed commercial about Kim following her husband out of the house? Here's what I think is going to happen: At BOR Kim leaves, Lisa gets a short reprieve-possibly because of the weather-Damn sure not cuz she followed directions. New roommate Kelly enters with Kims exit. Jill graduates, Lisa gets booted for not completing her assignment(even though she gets an extra day for rain-or whatever) Then Sommer comes in along with possibly another roommate a few days later or vicaversa. I dunno, but I'm with GuyStartingover- Kim deserves more of a chance than Lisa. I've watched since season one and I'm getting sooooo tired of the LC's changing the rules. STOP CHANGING THE RULES!!!!!

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-06-06, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!!! "
Sommer was not in this house. It was a shot of the old house the room they used for group or BOR.

If you look at their web site, they talk about a new woman Kelly moving in on the Friday promo. Sorry, Allison was the only repeat customer this season.

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-06, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!!! "
It's on the SO website, home page, top of the red disc featuring "today's show" "tomorrow's show". If you click on the little video screen it brings up a video clip of old footage of the two who were previously kicked out, but there is new voice over saying something like "it's only happened two times before....who will be next", referring to Lisa. Old footage.

GuyStartingOver 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-06-06, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GuyStartingOver Click to send private message to GuyStartingOver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!!! "
Ahhh, but look further. In the Episode Guide, you can see that Lisa faces BOR on Thursday this week, and Kelly moves in on Friday this week. IF they are already at maximum capacity, and IF someone else is moving in on Friday, HOW do they get the space for her? Kick Lisa's scrawny, lying, snivelling butt out on the curb where she should have been weeks and weeks ago.

Ijustsharted 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-06-06, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ijustsharted Click to send private message to Ijustsharted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!!! "
Maybe Lisa does get kicked out!

FEBRUARY 9
THURSDAY
Kim and Lisa face the Board of Review. Lisa faces expulsion and fights to stay in the house after betraying herself and Rhonda by contacting Mr. Internet.

FEBRUARY 10
FRIDAY
A new housemate, Kelly, moves into the house and shares her story. Jill makes a video to send to her father. Lisa A talks about her self-deception and must write letters to those she deceived.

So Jill is still there. Lisa has to get kicked out unless she "gasps" graduates or someone quits the show.

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-06, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!!! "
Kim is also up for review. Since there are no future previews out there...is she going home? Or Lisa. I tend to think/hope Lisa. Especially since Thunder624 posted she was out...but would be back.

Maybe both will leave? Then, there is Jill...but she needs a graduation.

GuyStartingOver 79 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-06, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GuyStartingOver Click to send private message to GuyStartingOver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!!! "
I would be far less inclined to think that Kim would quit or be asked to leave. She's not beyond helping, and she has made some progress. And she wants to be helped, unlike the good-for-nothing user Lisa1. Jill still has to resolve contact with her father and going out on a date before she can graduate.

moonwick1 74 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-06, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonwick1 Click to send private message to moonwick1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!!! "
Why would they bring Sommer back? She was kicked out it seems odd that they would..But another spoiler does mention Dr.S saying something happens this season that hes never seen before (well THIS would be quite new)...Hummm...But then theres the Kelly thing to consider?? Maybe someone gets booted and replaced with Sommer and then someone quits (Kim) and Kelly comes in?? It will be interesting to watch and see..

The obvious answer for whos leaving would be Lisa..But because the show likes to mess with our heads I have to wonder..I'm thinking Jill will remain (she still has stuff to do), and Lisa may remain (just because this season is pathetic) and Kim may go home..Not because shes kicked out but because shes dealing with a lot of crap (interventions with HM's) and may get a grade that sends her over the top in anger..She may throw in the towel.

I guess we will all find out soon enough

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-06-06, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!!! "
I have an inkling that Lisa will be graduating not be asked to leave. It sucks because she'll still be rewarded for her childish behavior just as her parents have done all her life. Little witch--I'M SO SICK OF HER!!!!!!!!

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-06, 02:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!!! "
GAWD I agree Lisa should be kicked out but am thinking Kim just might not be able to handle all the BS in the house and having a BOR for her right now might just be the final straw. I feel bad for her and if she did choose to leave I would so respect her choice.

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-07-06, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!!! "
>OMG!!! Voiceover: "It's only happened twice.
>A woman has been asked
>to leave the Starting Over
>house." We see old footage
>of Tess and, it looked
>like NEW footage of Sommer
>inside the current SO house!!!
>She DOES come back!!! Whoopee!!!
>
>Miranda

The promo is misleading cause in Season one Kimberlynn, one of the first ever original six was asked to leave even after she had obtained her goal.

ChrisH, season one, was asked to leave (She ws much like Lisa in that she also lied lied lied alot) to get her legal problems regrding moving her son out of state settled.

Leah, at the end of season one, asked if she could with the condition she would come back at the beginning of season three....she didn't like how she was being protrayed so she never came back.

The promo makes it sound like Sommer and Tess were the first two to ever be kicked out.......

Actually what they are saying is that Sommer and Tess will be back at the same time or is it that they are coming in at different times and this is what they mean by only happening twice before?

Josie and MO both past housemates were in the house at the same time...Josie to complete the process and Mo because her condo had burnt.

But can't think of any other time where two past housemates were both back at the same time for help........or even actually seperately........

Now Rain did ask for help but she was there for a reunion type show.....Josie and Hailey were there but to help others....

Cassie1 came back (for two nights) because she had fallen off the wagon and her housemates came back to support her. Which made a lot of senzse considering the nght before Cassie1 and Christine were drinking and have a good ole time.

Andy is ALWAYS there........LOL

Amy came back in season two as sort of hostess for the first six girls.....helping them settle in etc.

So, maybe they consider Josie nd Mo the two that have been back.....but that is misleading since Josie never complted the process to begin with in the previous season.

Mo had graduted.

Unless the show is also considering Cassie1 as a returnee even though she was there for only two days, one night.

Either way, I don't see Tess and or Sommer coming in for any length of time, IF the promo is correct.

Sommer is doing fabuously, she went on to lose the weight and achieve her goals without the help of the *process*.

Anyhow, it is going to be a crowded qucik second half of the season...cause supposedly rumour has it Cassie2 is back to reunite with her son.....

So, we have rumours of Cassie2, Tess, and Sommer returning this season.....will be interesting to see if the rumours are correct...

They will probally bring them back for May sweeps?......then the season will end abruptly like it always does.

dawgslobber523 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-07-06, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dawgslobber523 Click to send private message to dawgslobber523 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!!! "
Okay, this is so not fair.

First they make us gag our way thru this season, with CrazyLazyLisa the idiot, and the Whore.

Now they're gonna make us sit thru more time with Cassie2?? OMG!! I dont think I can take her and her 'bobbleheadedness'

God help me........us

Woof! Woof!

jan 05_0012

02-07-06, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!!! "
LAST EDITED ON 02-07-06 AT 12:31 PM (EST)

AshLanie, I was confused about the

<< "It's only happened twice.
A woman has been asked
to leave the Starting Over
house.">>

part of the promo, too. Initially, I thought it was because they were making a distinction between those who were simply booted, and those whose eviction was dressed up as a kind of mutual agreement.

There were several women who did not graduate:

---ChristineH: They kicked her out, but painted it as a mutual agreement that "the time isn't right". I checked the "Where Are They Now?" section of the SO website, & they don't make any mention of her being booted, or the manner in which she left. I remember at the time, though, they still didn't list her as "asked to leave", they listed her as "went home" or something to that effect. Technically, they left the door open for her to return.

---Leah: Didn't graduate, but it was her choice. "Where Are They Now?" section doesn't list her at all.

---Karen2 (Granny Panties): She was whisked off to rehab instead of continuing in the SOH, but technically, they don't call her a "booted" housemate. The "Where Are They Now?" section doesn't mention her at all, as though she was never in the House.

---Deborah: Kept threatening to leave. They kept trying to convince her to stay, then threatened her with expulsion, then she threatened to leave some more, blah blah blah. No mention of her in "WATN?".

---Tess: Kicked out. Listed in the "WATN?" section of SO website.

---Sommer: Kicked out. Listed in the "WATN?" section.

---Kimberlyn: First HG to be kicked out. She is no longer listed in the "WATN?" section of Season One HG's, as though she was never even on the show.

I think SO is using "It's only happened twice" thing in reference to the possibility of Lisa getting kicked out, and they are being misleading as far as the number of times this has happened. Maybe after all this time, Kimberlyn is no longer contractually obligated to continue to let SO use her footage/mention her on the show anymore?

Note: having said all this, I must admit that I still haven't seen the actual promo w/ Tess & Sommer, so I may be way off base here.

Alpharedhead 138 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-06, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Alpharedhead Click to send private message to Alpharedhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!!! "
LAST EDITED ON 02-07-06 AT 06:59 PM (EST)

>LAST EDITED ON 02-07-06
>AT 12:31 PM (EST)

>
>AshLanie, I was confused about the
>
>
><< "It's only happened twice.
>A woman has been asked
>to leave the Starting Over
>house.">>
>
>part of the promo, too.
>Initially, I thought it was
>because they were making a
>distinction between those who were
>simply booted, and those whose
>eviction was dressed up as
>a kind of mutual agreement.
>
>
>There were several women who did
>not graduate:
>
>---ChristineH: They kicked her out,
>but painted it as a
>mutual agreement that "the time
>isn't right". I checked
>the "Where Are They Now?"
>section of the SO website,
>& they don't make any
>mention of her being booted,
>or the manner in which
>she left. I remember
>at the time, though, they
>still didn't list her as
>"asked to leave", they listed
>her as "went home" or
>something to that effect.
>Technically, they left the door
>open for her to return.
>
>
>---Leah: Didn't graduate, but it
>was her choice. "Where
>Are They Now?" section doesn't
>list her at all.
>
>---Karen2 (Granny Panties): She was
>whisked off to rehab instead
>of continuing in the SOH,
>but technically, they don't call
>her a "booted" housemate.
>The "Where Are They Now?"
>section doesn't mention her at
>all, as though she was
>never in the House.
>
>---Deborah: Kept threatening to leave.
> They kept trying to
>convince her to stay, then
>threatened her with expulsion, then
>she threatened to leave some
>more, blah blah blah.
>No mention of her in
>"WATN?".
>
>---Tess: Kicked out. Listed
>in the "WATN?" section of
>SO website.
>
>---Sommer: Kicked out. Listed
>in the "WATN?" section.
>
>---Kimberlyn: First HG to be
>kicked out. She is
>no longer listed in the
>"WATN?" section of Season One
>HG's, as though she was
>never even on the show.
>
>
>
>I think SO is using "It's
>only happened twice" thing in
>reference to the possibility of
>Lisa getting kicked out, and
>they are being misleading as
>far as the number of
>times this has happened.
>Maybe after all this time,
>Kimberlyn is no longer contractually
>obligated to continue to let
>SO use her footage/mention her
>on the show anymore?
>
>Note: having said all this,
>I must admit that I
>still haven't seen the actual
>promo w/ Tess & Sommer,
>so I may be way
>off base here.
>
>
>

(Snow... so loving this signature jpg ^, by the way. I only just stopped to actually read it today.)

I think they were referring to actually being booted... as in "The Lincoln Towncar is waiting, you've got ten minutes to pack, anything you leave behind we'll FedEx to your sorry behind, buh-bye, and don't you dare slam that door on your way out." I'm pretty sure that's only ever happened to Tess and Sommer. I'm pretty sure being driven away in an ambulance to get your stomach pumped doesn't count.

"Granny Panties..." tee hee....

~AR~

02-07-06, 07:40 PM (EST)
20. "RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!!! "
Alpharedhead wrote: <<I think they were referring to actually being booted... as in "The Lincoln Towncar is waiting, you've got ten minutes to pack, anything you leave behind we'll FedEx to your sorry behind, buh-bye, and don't you dare slam that door on your way out." I'm pretty sure that's only ever happened to Tess and Sommer.>>
-------------------------------------------------------------
That's the part that was confusing, because Kimberlyn was most definitely also unceremoniously dumped.

Alpharedhead also wrote: <<I'm pretty sure being driven away in an ambulance to get your stomach pumped doesn't count.>>
--------------------------------------------------------------
And to that I say...LOL!!!

ScionInfinity88 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-09-06, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ScionInfinity88 Click to send private message to ScionInfinity88 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!!! "
Yet another brilliant picture at the end. I can't beleive your imagination and computer talent, BRAVO! What has happened to Lisa1 now? Has she already graduated since she has left the house. Of course im talking real time not TV time.

Alpharedhead 138 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-06, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Alpharedhead Click to send private message to Alpharedhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!!! "
LAST EDITED ON 02-07-06 AT 07:00 PM (EST)

Was finally able to watch it. It's not Sommer now -- its a clip from the night she left the house. Sommer now is about forty or fifty pounds thinner than that.

I think Lisa go bye-bye.

~AR~

jules1767 151 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-06, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jules1767 Click to send private message to jules1767 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!!! "
LAST EDITED ON 02-08-06 AT 10:14 AM (EST)

The only preview it shows me is the preview about the board of review and Jill getting her dads info. I've clicked on the "sneak preview" on both the "todays show" and "on tomorrow" and it still shows me the same clip.

NO FAIR!!! I wanna see the clip you all are talking about!!!! Any ideas on how I can view it?

ADDING: Ok, I figured it out....I had to go to the episode guide and clicked on Mondays clip. (DUH)

I agree with Snowflake...they are simply saying that Lisa could be kicked out. It's a deceptive promo and seems to only refer to last season. Sommer and Tess were the "bootee's" last season (Deborah left on her own) and in season one it was Christine2 and Kimberlyn.

I see a pattern here (unless I missed someone)....Seems 2 "bootee's" a season is a requirement. After watching LisaTheLoon get away with all her BS, I cringe to think what the next one to feel the boot will be like!!!

DixieBell 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-08-06, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DixieBell Click to send private message to DixieBell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!!! "
Look out ladies, it is in fact Sommer who will be back. I have inside facts on this, she moved from TX to CA right after she was kicked out and they ASKED her to come back! Interesting is it? I would have said no after the way they treated her and portrayed her but she said yes and I believe she is there now.

02-08-06, 12:01 PM (EST)
23. "RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!!! "
DixieBell writes:
>Look out ladies, it is in
>fact Sommer who will be
>back. I have inside facts
>on this, she moved from
>TX to CA right after
>she was kicked out and
>they ASKED her to come
>back! Interesting is it? I
>would have said no after
>the way they treated her
>and portrayed her but she
>said yes and I believe
>she is there now.

Sommer moved to San Diego last May. She has two myspace sites and has her independent site at www.somersmiles.com. She's not at the house now because production for this season wrapped on Monday, January 9th. The wrap party was January 11th and they were already breaking down the house at that time. Sommer was, indeed, there for the 5k. She hints that she returns to the house in her blogs and shout outs at myspace. So far, I don't know if it's for a day visit or if she spends a day or two. Then there's that whopper of a rumor that Cassie2 returns to be reunited with her son.
Miranda

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-08-06, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!!! "
She probably needs to return to SO House to garner another bunch of 'stuff' to sell off on e-bay. Personally, I'm sick of all these 'returnees'....aren't there enough women out there who want a first crack at this program? Just like I'm tired of them having so many women with the same name LOL

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-06, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: It's official...a REAL spoiler!!! "
I agree Beck. They keep them so long we're sick of them anyways and to have them return would be an extreme overkill.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •