The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Allison's new blurb in the Charlotte Observer"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-06-06, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Allison's new blurb in the Charlotte Observer"
Allison has been mentioned again in the Charlotte Observer 1/29/06

http://www.charlotte.com/mld/charlotte/living/community/13739623.htm

She is giving tips for a great Superbowl Party:

<<Allison Stanley of Bank of America: It's all about presentation. All the food can be bought from somewhere else a long as you present it in a fun way. Little things like having napkins in your team's colors can add a lot. Something I've seen that would be perfect to serve chili out of is a slow cooker that's in the shape of a football.>>

Guess she's back at Bank of America...hope she doesn't put those football-shaped crockpots on her credit card.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Allison's new blurb in the Char... Miranda 02-06-06 1
 RE: Allison's new blurb in the Char... whistlin_dixie 02-06-06 2
   RE: Allison's new blurb in the Char... snowflake2 02-06-06 3
       RE: Allison's new blurb in the Char... whistlin_dixie 02-07-06 5
           RE: Allison's new blurb in the Char... maryellennaco 02-07-06 6
 RE: Allison's new blurb in the Char... maryellennaco 02-06-06 4
   RE: Allison's new blurb in the Char... dopeydwarf 02-07-06 7
       RE: Allison's new blurb in the Char... sharebear18_2000 02-07-06 8
           RE: Allison's new blurb in the Char... ScionInfinity88 02-09-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Miranda 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-06-06, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Miranda Click to send private message to Miranda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Allison's new blurb in the Charlotte Observer"
snowflake2 writes:
>Allison has been mentioned again in
>the Charlotte Observer 1/29/06
>
>http://www.charlotte.com/mld/charlotte/living/community/13739623.htm
>
>She is giving tips for a
>great Superbowl Party:
>
><<Allison Stanley of Bank of America: It's all about presentation. All the food can be bought from somewhere else a long as you present it in a fun way. Little things like having napkins in your team's colors can add a lot. Something I've seen that would be perfect to serve chili out of is a slow cooker that's in the shape of a football.>>
>
>Guess she's back at Bank of
>America...hope she doesn't put those
>football-shaped crockpots on her credit
>card.

Oh! Good find Snow! I've read on another board that Allison has been spotted shopping in Target twice. Once was with a very demanding woman; speculation was it could have been her mom. That was back when all the photo galleries were up. And, I can't remember exactly where, but I read she was back working at B of A. I wonder if she and her mom are bunking together? Maybe she got some tips vicariously last week from the Dating Doctor!
Miranda

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

whistlin_dixie 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-06-06, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whistlin_dixie Click to send private message to whistlin_dixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Allison's new blurb in the Charlotte Observer"
The article stated that they asked experts for their opinions on throwing a super bowl party. What is Allicon an expert on except self pity? What does she do at Bank of America?
Anyone know?
Great find Snowflake I love your posts!! Keep up the good work and hilarious posts!

Beauty fades...Dumb is forever

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-06-06, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Allison's new blurb in the Charlotte Observer"
Thanks!

Yeah, everyone else they asked were event planners, restaurant owners, pastry chefs, etc. How did Allison fit in? Well, I'm surprised she didn't list her occupation as "television star", LOL!

whistlin_dixie, Allison's job title at BOA was mentioned in the "Allison DID file bankruptcy" thread. I think it is Executive Administrative Assistant if I remember correctly.

whistlin_dixie 28 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-06, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whistlin_dixie Click to send private message to whistlin_dixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Allison's new blurb in the Charlotte Observer"
She's an executive administrative assistant. Oh, now I see why she would be chosen as an expert Super Bowl party thrower. It makes perfect sense. LOL
I also wanted to comment on the fact that she is an Exec. Admin. Assnt. at Bank of America when she has filed for Bankrupcy??!
I don't mean to p*ss anyone off about filing for bankruptcy, believe me! But there are certain jobs that because of bankruptcy a person may not be suitable for. Especially, working at a BANK!

Once again I am not bashing people who have had to file for Bankruptcy!! I can completely understand why it may be necessary to file.

Beauty fades...Dumb is forever

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-07-06, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Allison's new blurb in the Charlotte Observer"
I think that fancy title is another way of saying she's a loan officer's secretary. Usually they don't have much to do with $$, it's more of a typing, filing, answering the phone, and directing customers to "your" officer. JMHO!

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-06-06, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Allison's new blurb in the Charlotte Observer"
Dang! Who knew they made crock pots in the shape of footballs?? What will they think of next?? And great job as usual, Snow for alerting us to this *factoid* about good old Allushson. I never knew she was an "expert" at football!!! Again, great job Snowflake 2!!! YOU ROCK!!

dopeydwarf 185 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-06, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dopeydwarf Click to send private message to dopeydwarf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Allison's new blurb in the Charlotte Observer"

there was some chick CathyBaker from american Express on there too (1st one)
Ally sure didn't come up with much did she??/ there is a whole internet world of recipes, and she's still buying food and making it look homemade. No problem with that usually. But we're talking about Allison here.

I'd rather be at Disneyworld

sharebear18_2000 106 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-06, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharebear18_2000 Click to send private message to sharebear18_2000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Allison's new blurb in the Charlotte Observer"
Well poop. I was hoping to have her best advice on how to serve "sammiches"

ScionInfinity88 29 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-06, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ScionInfinity88 Click to send private message to ScionInfinity88 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Allison's new blurb in the Charlotte Observer"
I though Allison was in LA by now. Im sure she has gone back to her old ways. She is still trying to be a star, that will never change.

Love Is Forever

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •