The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"the troll(Lisa1) MAY have used up her last chance?!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Dia12866 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-06-06, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dia12866 Click to send private message to Dia12866 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"the troll(Lisa1) MAY have used up her last chance?!!!"
OMG!!! how many chances can one woman get in life?...Lisa is driving me nuts, and so is this whole scenerio,its no wonder Rhonda looks PO'd all the time who wouldn't having to deal with this "wench"(the Troll's favorite name for ev1)and you know she's there till the end of the week, then conditionally "graduated" pulleezzee!!! someone shoot me or better yet her..I know the producers love her but damn how much more gagging and dry tears can we as the audience endure? She's not even remotely ammusing any more...let alone pitiful...she's just plain old pathetic, and has no desire to change, just continue using and exsiting, not living.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: the troll(Lisa1) MAY have used ... StillRockinMom 02-06-06 1
   RE: the troll(Lisa1) MAY have used ... Sweeti 02-06-06 2
   RE: the troll(Lisa1) MAY have used ... mollymc 02-06-06 3
       RE: the troll(Lisa1) MAY have used ... bookwomanblue 02-06-06 4
           RE: the troll(Lisa1) MAY have used ... Sweeti 02-06-06 5
 RE: the troll(Lisa1) MAY have used ... eire_heart74 02-06-06 6
 Locking - duplicate mysticwolf 02-06-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

StillRockinMom 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-06-06, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail StillRockinMom Click to send private message to StillRockinMom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: the troll(Lisa1) MAY have used up her last chance?!!!"
I think she is getting the boot!!! I looked on the S/O website and the day after Lisa's BOR there is a new housemate. Perhaps my prayers have been answered and she is gone!

I have been fast forwarding through her stuff lately - looks like it is going to be worth the watch this week...

Sweeti 138 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-06-06, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sweeti Click to send private message to Sweeti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: the troll(Lisa1) MAY have used up her last chance?!!!"
from what i just read on the official site, shes not booted out. it says something about the BOR and rhonda being mad. for tomorrow it says " Lisa N is on edge as she prepares to have a Tupperware party. The group discusses Fathers."
i take that as she does not get booted at the BOR.

mollymc 99 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-06-06, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mollymc Click to send private message to mollymc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: the troll(Lisa1) MAY have used up her last chance?!!!"

i took what the web site said as she is being asked to leave. they can't possibly let her graduate even if her party is a "success".

if she were graduating, don't they normally build up to it with teasers like "as a roommate prepares to graduate......"

if that party is a success ... that must be an accident...

bookwomanblue 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-06-06, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bookwomanblue Click to send private message to bookwomanblue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: the troll(Lisa1) MAY have used up her last chance?!!!"
The BOR isn't even scheduled until Thursday. Remember the teasers they show on Fridays are for the whole next week. So, it sounds like they let her go ahead and do the Tupperware party and then the BOR takes place.

Sweeti 138 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-06-06, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sweeti Click to send private message to Sweeti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: the troll(Lisa1) MAY have used up her last chance?!!!"
i just saw the weekly rundown.. they are going to drag it out. yuck

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-06-06, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: the troll(Lisa1) MAY have used up her last chance?!!!"
Of course they are going to drag this out for all it's worth but I think she is getting the boot.

I am glad they are making her do the party. Ohh work. That's going to be soooooo hard for her. I am glad that it looks like no one is allowed to help her. Good why should they. She's a freaking loser user.

Then kick her out already!

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-06-06, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Locking - duplicate"
There are a number of threads going bashing Lisa and her ongoing presence (or imminent banishment) from the house. Feel free to repost your comments to a previously on-going discussion.

Sigs by Bob, entirely accurate renditions of nature

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •