The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dr. Stan Remarks"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Pixeltalk 644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-02-06, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pixeltalk Click to send private message to Pixeltalk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dr. Stan Remarks"
I just read an interview with Dr. Stan on RealityShack. He didn't have much to say about this season, but he did say:

This season, something comes up on SO that, in all of his years as a psychologist, he had NEVER seen before.

Does anyone know anything about this? Any guesses?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Dr. Stan Remarks lovemydogdude 02-02-06 1
 RE: Dr. Stan Remarks susan765 02-02-06 2
 RE: Dr. Stan Remarks lovemydogdude 02-02-06 3
 RE: Dr. Stan Remarks Pinkster 02-02-06 4
   RE: Dr. Stan Remarks lovemydogdude 02-03-06 5
 RE: Dr. Stan Remarks moonwick1 02-03-06 6
   RE: Dr. Stan Remarks chauntelly 02-03-06 9
       RE: Dr. Stan Remarks StephG 02-03-06 10
       RE: Dr. Stan Remarks sharnina 02-17-06 20
 RE: Dr. Stan Remarks SOfan0221 02-03-06 7
   RE: Dr. Stan Remarks sowhat 02-03-06 8
       RE: Dr. Stan Remarks ScionInfinity88 02-09-06 11
           RE: Dr. Stan Remarks notrump 02-15-06 12
               RE: Dr. Stan Remarks Sweeti 02-15-06 13
                   RE: Dr. Stan Remarks Juliejo 02-16-06 14
                       RE: Dr. Stan Remarks JessicaRN 02-16-06 15
                           RE: Dr. Stan Remarks Baxtera 02-16-06 16
                           RE: Dr. Stan Remarks toyota73 02-16-06 17
                           RE: Dr. Stan Remarks mellynobelly 03-23-06 33
 RE: Dr. Stan Remarks OklaBlue 02-16-06 18
   RE: Dr. Stan Remarks lovemydogdude 02-17-06 19
 RE: Dr. Stan Remarks lovemydogdude 02-28-06 21
 RE: Dr. Stan Remarks GoodnightLittleBear 02-28-06 22
 RE: Dr. Stan Remarks GoodnightLittleBear 02-28-06 23
 RE: Dr. Stan Remarks Labyrinth 02-28-06 24
   RE: Dr. Stan Remarks snowflake2 02-28-06 25
       RE: Dr. Stan Remarks GoodnightLittleBear 02-28-06 26
       RE: Dr. Stan Remarks Sumrsno 02-28-06 27
       RE: Dr. Stan Remarks jlw703 03-01-06 28
           RE: Dr. Stan Remarks jlw703 03-01-06 29
               RE: Dr. Stan Remarks Labyrinth 03-01-06 30
   RE: Dr. Stan Remarks Pixeltalk 03-06-06 31
   RE: Dr. Stan Remarks LIVEURBESTLIFE 03-09-06 32
       RE: Dr. Stan Remarks Labyrinth 03-24-06 34
 RE: Dr. Stan Remarks tac_2 03-26-06 35
   RE: Dr. Stan Remarks lovemydogdude 04-06-06 36

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-02-06, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Dr. Stan Remarks"
Do you think he was referring to XXXtina? Maybe it's something we haven't seen yet hmmmm.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

susan765 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-02-06, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susan765 Click to send private message to susan765 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Dr. Stan Remarks"
I was convinced Christina socialpathic. She showed no remorse or guilt. She was not bonded to her child and just seemed very off.

02-02-06, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Dr. Stan Remarks"
LAST EDITED ON 02-02-06 AT 10:12 PM (EST)

Could also be referring to Jodi, that girl has some crazy messed up stories I'd bet i.e. the hamster
OR maybe she makes him blush by how openly she talks about sex?

Pinkster 159 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-06, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pinkster Click to send private message to Pinkster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Dr. Stan Remarks"
I'm guessing having to "give up" on a Housemate.

I would guess that even though Lisa doesn't do anything to "break the rules"...

That they simply had to "give up" on her in a way they never "gave up" on other guests.

02-03-06, 02:39 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Dr. Stan Remarks"
I sure hope you're right! Would love to see it and it would make it all so worth while.

moonwick1 74 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-03-06, 04:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonwick1 Click to send private message to moonwick1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Dr. Stan Remarks"
My guess is a HG whos had a sex change.

chauntelly 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-03-06, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chauntelly Click to send private message to chauntelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Dr. Stan Remarks"
That is so funny you talk about a sex change. My fiance' is convinced that Jodi had a sex change. He always says in the MS. Swan voice " She, she look-a-lika man"

StephG 5 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-06, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StephG Click to send private message to StephG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Dr. Stan Remarks"
Now that is funny because when I read the post right before yours that said my guess is one of the HG had a sex change Jodi is the first one that came to my mind.

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-17-06, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Dr. Stan Remarks"
I LOVE Ms. Swan!!!!

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-03-06, 07:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Dr. Stan Remarks"
Allison keeps stalking him to catch a glimpse of his hands.

roflmao

sowhat 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-03-06, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sowhat Click to send private message to sowhat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Dr. Stan Remarks"
Every time they show the budda in the garden I think of that picure of snowflake's with Allison's face instead of budda's..hiding there in the garden..lol..

ScionInfinity88 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-09-06, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ScionInfinity88 Click to send private message to ScionInfinity88 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Dr. Stan Remarks"
What is really going to happen, something that has not happened before, what is is? I like Dr.Stan he shoud be on the show more he tells it like it is.

Love Is Forever

notrump 26 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-06, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail notrump Click to send private message to notrump Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Dr. Stan Remarks"
Maybe someone walks out? By the looks of the previews, it looked like Christy was ready to walk out.

Sweeti 138 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-06, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sweeti Click to send private message to Sweeti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Dr. Stan Remarks"
Maybe kelly goes nuts on everyone.. she seems odd

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-16-06, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Dr. Stan Remarks"
It could be of a number of things like:
Lisa 1 does come back and graduate
Or they have to give up on her graudating or
Kelley could have a mental illness like her mother
Allison could come back
Or worse yet Jessica
Or Kim could leave without graduating
or Jodi could really be a man in drag.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-16-06, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Dr. Stan Remarks"
Some more guesses:

Jill goes on Maury Povich to find her real father.
Andy actually does a make-over that looks good.
A HG makes a request to the Universe and the Universe answers.
Kelly is seen on an episode of America's Most Wanted.
Allison returns and reveals the identity of her new Boo Boo. It turns out to be the Dating Doctor.
Lisa 2 turns out to be a robot, but no one ever catches on.
The house receives a citation for polluting the LA air because of all of the things they symbolically burn in their fireplace.

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-16-06, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Dr. Stan Remarks"
A HG starts hearing voices she identifies as the Universe after and exercise with IV. The guest starts chaneling the Universe scaring the pants off IV since it was her that got the guest started.

toyota73 28 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-06, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toyota73 Click to send private message to toyota73 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Dr. Stan Remarks"
THAT WAS TOOOO FUNNY!!

mellynobelly 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-23-06, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mellynobelly Click to send private message to mellynobelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Dr. Stan Remarks"
Hey, JessicaRN! I laughed out LOUD when I read your guesses. Thanks for making my day...

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-06, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Dr. Stan Remarks"
For being a famous public expert witness psychologist, Dr. Stan Katz is not very public. I couldn't find a website for him! He was in on the Michael Jackson trial, and has a long history of court appearances. It would be interesting to know more about him, but he doesn't seem to have near the publicity RB and IV have out there.

02-17-06, 01:17 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Dr. Stan Remarks"
LAST EDITED ON 02-17-06 AT 04:17 PM (EST)

LMAO you guys those were some funny examples
The interview's dated Dec 9,05 and it's the end of October there so WTF can it be?..has to be ongoing right now cuz nothing really substantial seems to have happened so far IMO.

I think it could be that Jill ends up getting some big contract with radio/tv and they're going to make sure and take as much credit as they can get for it. The whole thing might even be semi-staged IMO...Just imagine...Jill's starting over talk show takes the place of starting over season 4 aaahhhhhhhhhh. Could happen.

Blue that's strange isn't it. Seems Dr. Stan should be out there somewhere. He's smart for not getting involved with myspace, at least there's interviews to be found. I hope he does a follow up interview soon. I wonder why he always wears bluejeans with his jacket..kinda out dated..is he really all that? He specializes in single interractions with clients and only occasionally counceled them a second time. The perfect type of therapist for SOH lol

02-28-06, 03:18 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Dr. Stan Remarks"
CATFIGHT lmao

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-06, 04:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Dr. Stan Remarks"
>I just read an interview with
>Dr. Stan on RealityShack.
>He didn't have much to
>say about this season, but
>he did say:
>
>This season, something comes up on
>SO that, in all of
>his years as a psychologist,
>he had NEVER seen before.
>
>
>Does anyone know anything about this?
>Any guesses?

Maybe the use of a straight jacket. I don't think they have been used since at least the 40's or the 50's except in movies.
Or maybe it is the total lack of professionalism by Rhonda and Iyanla.

02-28-06, 04:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Dr. Stan Remarks"
LAST EDITED ON 02-28-06 AT 04:38 AM (EST)

I guess I may never know. Our NBC affiliate will start airing reruns of SO featuring the couples next week. I am beginning to think it is the end of SO, at least with the TV station here.
In some ways it doesn't really bother me, the show has become incredibly inane and I find myself looking at my watch now while it's on.

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-06, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Dr. Stan Remarks"
From watching the previews today it's obvious - finding Jill's dad and reuniting them on television would be something SO has never done before (and that is the exact quote on the preview).

They are a bit late - Unsolved Mysteries has been reuniting parents and children, and siblings with lost siblings since - what the 1980's?

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-06, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Dr. Stan Remarks"
Labyrinth wrote: <<They are a bit late - Unsolved Mysteries has been reuniting parents and children, and siblings with lost siblings since - what the 1980's?>>
-----------------------------------------------------
Yep, and it's common on Montel, Maury, & the rest. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the future HG's came on with a "Who my baby daddy" plea for a paternity test.

02-28-06, 06:29 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Dr. Stan Remarks"
LAST EDITED ON 02-28-06 AT 06:32 PM (EST)

The concept has been around since early television. "This Is Your Life" reunited long lost friends and family with celebrities back in the 50's and 60's.

If this is what SO considers their "wow moment", I wish they would wow me and either show new episodes next week or rerun the ones I missed during the Olympics instead of boring me to tears with Couples Boot Camp. I really have no intentions of watching that Danny Bonaduce clone throw hissy fits again.

Sumrsno 125 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-06, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sumrsno Click to send private message to Sumrsno Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Dr. Stan Remarks"
Remember Susan from season 1? didn't SO reunite her with her father, but at a private meeting. No cameras allowed in the Hotel room with her?

jlw703 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-06, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jlw703 Click to send private message to jlw703 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Dr. Stan Remarks"
>Labyrinth wrote: <<They are a bit late - Unsolved Mysteries has been reuniting parents and children, and siblings with lost siblings since - what the 1980's?>>
>-----------------------------------------------------
>Yep, and it's common on Montel,
>Maury, & the rest.
>I wouldn't be surprised if
>one of the future HG's
>came on with a "Who
>my baby daddy" plea for
>a paternity test.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

jlw703 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-06, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jlw703 Click to send private message to jlw703 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Dr. Stan Remarks"
>>Labyrinth wrote: <<They are a bit late - Unsolved Mysteries has been reuniting parents and children, and siblings with lost siblings since - what the 1980's?>>
>>-----------------------------------------------------
>>Yep, and it's common on Montel,
>>Maury, & the rest.
>>I wouldn't be surprised if
>>one of the future HG's
>>came on with a "Who
>>my baby daddy" plea for
>>a paternity test.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Well that has already happened. remember josie didn't know who her baby daddy was. and if I remember correctly they tested three different men. Her current boyfriend, a best friend and a one night stand.

03-01-06, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Dr. Stan Remarks"
I think the difference here is that it is going to be filmed - the meeting that is. That is the angle they are shooting for with these new commercials.

Obviously SO finally woke up that IT IS JILL who we are interested in and not LazyLisa or Allisham. The Big Push for Ratings is this filmed reunion and I also think this is what Dr. Stan was referring too. JMO

Pixeltalk 644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-06-06, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pixeltalk Click to send private message to Pixeltalk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Dr. Stan Remarks"
What a cheat that was! You'd think that we'd catch on that these promos bear little resemblance to what happens on the show!

I'm beginning to think that the issue Dr. Stan had never seen before (and, from the wording in the interview, it is a psychological issue) is that Kelly's life was ruined by a therapist telling her she was trying to seduce her father.

LIVEURBESTLIFE 302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-09-06, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to send private message to LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Dr. Stan Remarks"
Acutally on SO season 2 Rachel was reunited with her dad. SO hired a private investigator to find him and the reunion was filmed and aired on SO.

So this can't be what DR. Stan is talking about.

Personally, I think he is talking about Lisa because no HG has been as difficult as her. She didn't complete assignments got put on probation and had to live in the guest house. Then she was asked to leave the house with a list of things to do before she could come back and graduate. All of these things are a first for SO.

03-24-06, 04:00 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Dr. Stan Remarks"
After todays ep, I wonder if he wasn't speaking of KIM - that she was truly paranoid (in a clinical sense). But surely he would see these things in his practice so does his remark something that he hasn't seen on SO??

And when the season ends will we ever hear him say what this meant?

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-26-06, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Dr. Stan Remarks"
My guess would be he's never seen a client put in a cage, straight jacket (and left unattended by a professional) or enclosed box. ;)

Or maybe, it's something else no professional has ever seen implicated in the name of coaching or therapy. it wouldn't be too difficult to choose one - just about any of the punishments..er..'assignments..would qualify I should think.

04-06-06, 04:00 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Dr. Stan Remarks"
So guys did we finally figure it out!? Dr. Stan's speech at Lisatwit's graduation re: in all his years he's NEVER sat down with a 40yr old woman in a baby dress. OMG that was it!? What a waste of braincells lol

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •