The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Anyone else notice this???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

melissa20011976 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-25-06, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail melissa20011976 Click to send private message to melissa20011976 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Anyone else notice this???"
I was told to put this here in this section.

Has anyone else notice the way that the girls are graduating. First was Jessica which was Rhonda's, then was Allison who was Iylana's, TJ which was Rhonda's, and now Christina who was Iylana's. Is this going to be a pattern???? WHat do you all think?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Anyone else notice this??? ashoka 01-25-06 1
   RE: Anyone else notice this??? stankgirl 01-25-06 2
   RE: Anyone else notice this??? melissa20011976 01-25-06 3
       RE: Anyone else notice this??? lovemydogdude 01-25-06 4
           RE: Anyone else notice this??? Sweeti 01-25-06 5
 RE: Anyone else notice this??? SOfan0221 01-26-06 6
   RE: Anyone else notice this??? melissa20011976 01-26-06 7
       RE: Anyone else notice this??? SOHla 01-26-06 8
           RE: Anyone else notice this??? moonwick1 02-03-06 18
 RE: Anyone else notice this??? RealityLover 01-26-06 9
 RE: Anyone else notice this??? budsgirl 01-26-06 10
   RE: Anyone else notice this??? 26mitogo 01-26-06 11
 RE: Anyone else notice this??? HeartnSoul 01-27-06 12
 RE: Anyone else notice this??? Alpharedhead 01-27-06 13
   RE: Anyone else notice this??? mishamimi 01-27-06 14
       RE: Anyone else notice this??? snowflake2 01-28-06 15
           RE: Anyone else notice this??? mishamimi 01-29-06 16
               RE: Anyone else notice this??? OklaBlue 01-29-06 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ashoka 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-25-06, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ashoka Click to send private message to ashoka Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Anyone else notice this???"
That would mean Jill would be next and I certainly don't think she will graduate...let me rephrase..she certainly SHOULDN'T graduate, but with the way things are going this season she might graduate with a big bruhaha and go on to represented as SO's most accomplished graduate.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

stankgirl 59 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-06, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail stankgirl Click to send private message to stankgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Anyone else notice this???"
I think you mean Lisa1 and no she shouldn't graduate...at all!

01-25-06, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail melissa20011976 Click to send private message to melissa20011976 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Anyone else notice this???"
I am not sure if this is a pettern or not. It is just something that I noticed.

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-25-06, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Anyone else notice this???"
Interesting observation, certainly would fit in well with all their planned BS this season.

Sweeti 138 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-25-06, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sweeti Click to send private message to Sweeti Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Anyone else notice this???"
wow i never noticed that. and i do think jill is next. lisa1 said shes the last original there so.. good indicator that jill is next.

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-26-06, 07:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Anyone else notice this???"
I think they graduated in the order they needed to and not so much by their life coach. Looking back on last years graduates I think it pretty much alternated between life coaches with a few exceptions.

The biggest graduation indicator seems to be when a family member visits. Jessica when her dad and step mom cam, TJ when her husband came and Christina when her mother arrived. Of course if that were true Lisa1 would have been gone long, long ago because her parents arrived months ago. But then I thought she should have been booted off long ago anyway.

I think Jill will be next mainly because Lisa1 just doesn't get it. Of course one of Rhonda's other women might beat Lisa1 to graduation but it seems more natural that Jill will be next.

01-26-06, 07:52 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Anyone else notice this???"
I didn't say that is the reason they are graduating. I just noticed this pattern is all. I didn't mean taht it will follow this all the way through.

SOHla 119 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-06, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOHla Click to send private message to SOHla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Anyone else notice this???"
Fron the old spoiler from another site who had a friend Kelly move into the house. ANd remember this was reported mths ago before anyone was even close to graduating, and she has been EXACTLY right to this day on the order and names of the hg's.

Kelly supposedly replaces Lisa1 and Jill is the last of the original HG's left in the house.

So if it goes as reported than Lisa1 either graduates next unless she is "kicked out.

I think Jill graduates last, because also on the future spoilers, they hire a Private investigator to find her father.....???

moonwick1 74 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-06, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonwick1 Click to send private message to moonwick1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Anyone else notice this???"
SOHla..I remember that thread..It linked to a blog that was written by Kelly's friend.. My guess is Jill will continue to try and connect with her father and Lisa will do something off the wall, drastic and be kicked out..Then Kelly will come in and Jill will graduate..I don't know why but I have a sneaking feeling Lisa will meltdown and get the boot.

RealityLover 3 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-06, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityLover Click to send private message to RealityLover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Anyone else notice this???"
Interesting post~ And, food for thought~ I think that Jill will be next, and then Lisa 1..(if she EVER does)...
Also, I have wondered just how the HGs were chosen by each coach? That would be interesting to find out~

budsgirl 1 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-06, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail budsgirl Click to send private message to budsgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Anyone else notice this???"
Lisa1 does not really deserve to graduate. She has broken a lot of rules ( and according ot the promo of tomorrows show she breaks another one) and has seemed to get away with it. I dont know if she deserves the many many chances that Rhonda has beeen giving her.

At least Jill is putting forth the effort to show that she wants to change, whereas Lisa1 doesnt seem to really give 2 cares.

26mitogo 493 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-26-06, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 26mitogo Click to send private message to 26mitogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Anyone else notice this???"
Lisa1 doesn't deserve to graduate ... but then again she never deserved to stay months ago. God knows why that woman is allowed to get away with murder anyway. She doesn't deserve to get all the chances she gets but then again it doesn't seem as if anyone in her life has actually held her to the rules anyway. Looks like SO is just another in her stream of "authorities" who do not require her to follow the rules or be responsible ... and why would she bother to be responsible if no one is ever going to demand it of her. Again, she is allowed to continue her life-long self-destructive behavior.

HeartnSoul 8 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-06, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HeartnSoul Click to send private message to HeartnSoul Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Anyone else notice this???"
I think that they're just trying to get rid of the girls so fast. It's not even about the progress. They make it seem like that, but they don't want the viewers to get bored. Notice how with each new houseguests, the issues are getting deeper and deeper....

Alpharedhead 138 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-06, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Alpharedhead Click to send private message to Alpharedhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Anyone else notice this???"
Then Lisa who's going to get kicked out.

Hmm? What? Oh, sorry... I was just having a pleasant daydream there for a moment....

~AR~

mishamimi 55 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-06, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mishamimi Click to send private message to mishamimi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Anyone else notice this???"
And I am having a funny daydream....it's Rhonda speaking at Lisa's graduation.

"Lisa, I admire the strength and energy it took for you to cry with no tears and then vomit. And I loved the really cool necklaces you made that look just like something a five year old would make. But wait, you are five! We wish you and Mr. Internet the very best...please keep the handcuffs as your graduation gift!"

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-28-06, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Anyone else notice this???"
I'm certainly not saying that it's deserved, but I feel they are DEFINITELY moving Lisa towards graduation. I do think she will graduate before Jill.

The crutches were her last step before her goal...to SOAR, whatever that means. We have seen that Rhonda is already asking her to set post-graduation goals, and get her "supprt team" in order. There was also that comment by Rhonda, something about "all the hard work Lisa has been doing lately". I think these things are all setting the stage for another undeserved graduation (like Allison's & Christina's).

I'm sure they will spin the "break-up e-mail" to Mr. Internet as some HUGE accomplishment of Lisa's at her graduation. (How do you break up with someone with whom you are not even in a relationship???)

I don't think she'll be kicked out, because what could be worse than the things she's already done? And considering the precedent set by Lisa (and Allison, and Christina) how could they ever justify kicking a future housemate out?

mishamimi 55 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-06, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mishamimi Click to send private message to mishamimi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Anyone else notice this???"
(How do you break up with someone with whom you are not even in a relationship???)

LOL!

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-29-06, 04:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Anyone else notice this???"
They have to get Lisa and Jill out of there in the next two weeks so they can get in two more with body image issues to correspond with the release of RB's new book March 2. (NOT a plug)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •