The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"married at 14"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

shadowcat 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-24-06, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shadowcat Click to send private message to shadowcat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"married at 14"
my wife and i have been married 28 yrs she was 14 i was 18 she has been threw hellher parents s\were divorced she was sexually abbused by her grandfatherand others i guess u can say me to my father died wheni was 8 and my mother was an alcoholici treated her very bad when we we first married we have 3 children that are grown she has never had abreak her whole life we started doing drugs meth and cocaine we were on it over ten years we both qoit 9 yeaars ago but have talking about doing it again i ruined her life made a mess of our childrens lifes she can so much more i cant make her happy i am now disabled she has worked 3 jobs she just lost her mother step father and my mother in 2 monthswe never went on a vacation and the hole time we have been married she never went to a beutay prlor had her hair done or her nails when i am in pain i yell at her for no reasoni no that if she got help like in the starting over house i would lose her but she deserves at least 1 break in her lifei amso sorry for ruining her life there is no place to get help here and she wodnt go and spend the money i love her so much i see she is so tired she was so beutifull i was so selfish

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: married at 14 Snidget 01-24-06 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-24-06, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: married at 14"
You may want to use the feedback form on the official starting over website if this is a request to get someone on the show, or look for their how to apply to get on the show information they post on the website they own ( www.startingovertv.com ) This message board is not in any way connected with the show, and you need to be in direct contact with them about getting cast.

This board is for discussing the show, and is not a self-help/get support board. There are plenty of places that do have self-help and support for people in all sort of situations, and it may be worth seeking those out to get help that is not from the show.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •