The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Spoiler for the week of 1/26 - 2/2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

2Centz 150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-23-06, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 2Centz Click to send private message to 2Centz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Spoiler for the week of 1/26 - 2/2"

Thurs. 1/26

The women shake things up on the street of Southern California; one of the women breaks up with an unresponsive lover; Kim gets angry when the housemates refuse to comply with a simple request.

Fri. 1/27

Jill continues to prepare for her court date; Kim lashes out after reminiscing about her childhood; a devastating breakup leaves one housemate struggling to regain her balance.

Mon. 1/30

Jill's mother visits the house; Lisa struggles with an assignment; the women learn how to be less defensive and more understanding; Jill and her mother prepare for the sentencing in their own ways.

Tues. 1/31

Jill gets a full makeover; Lisa, Christie and Kim make significant progress toward their goals; celebrity judge Della Reese hands down the long-awaited verdict at Jill's hearing.

Wed. 2/1

Christie has a breakthrough and makes some major changes; the women discuss their personal relationships with men; Jill works with a private investigator and debates taking a step toward contacting her father.

Thurs. 2/2

Jodi deals with discovery and disappointment after the women have a group discussion about loss; Lisa prepares for her Tupperware party at the house; Jill gets closer to contacting her father.

Looks like a juicy week!

----------------------------

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Spoiler for the week of 1/26 - ... sharebear18_2000 01-23-06 1
   RE: Spoiler for the week of 1/26 - ... Ijustsharted 01-28-06 8
 RE: Spoiler for the week of 1/26 - ... Kelzi 01-23-06 2
   RE: Spoiler for the week of 1/26 - ... pegasustt 01-24-06 4
       RE: Spoiler for the week of 1/26 - ... Kelzi 01-28-06 5
 RE: Spoiler for the week of 1/26 - ... Alpharedhead 01-24-06 3
 RE: Spoiler for the week of 1/26 - ... Labyrinth 01-28-06 6
   RE: Spoiler for the week of 1/26 - ... SOHla 01-28-06 7
       RE: Spoiler for the week of 1/26 - ... Shazbot 01-29-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sharebear18_2000 106 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-06, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharebear18_2000 Click to send private message to sharebear18_2000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Spoiler for the week of 1/26 - 2/2"

Jill's Mom is showing up. We all know what that means. Graduation is just around the corner. Sighs.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Ijustsharted 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-28-06, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ijustsharted Click to send private message to Ijustsharted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Spoiler for the week of 1/26 - 2/2"

According to my guide on dish network she is still there on the 3rd.

Kelzi 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-23-06, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelzi Click to send private message to Kelzi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Spoiler for the week of 1/26 - 2/2"
re: Tues. 1/30, I don't think Jill is ready to graduate. She still hasn't even dealt with the fact she needs to have major surgery, I think they should have just let her off the show for a few weeks while she has her surgery and a little time of recovery, then bring her back to finish her time there. Time to lose a little more weight and to learn how to eat right when she gets home, and doesn't have Jenny Craig to fall back on. And one of her goals was to have vision correction. They haven't even talked about that since she has been there. And to make sence out of chaos. When has she ever completed that goal? IMO I feel she should still be there and have some more time to work on the things they haven't even approached yet. I wish the best of luck to Jill when she leaves the SO house. My prayers go out to her and for her surgery and speedy recovery. I know what it is like to have a hysterectomy at such a young age .. I had one when I was just 26 yrs old. The only differnce is I feel I had the lord on my side and I ended up pregnent and had a beautiful little girl. But before I had my baby girl I also went through a terrible miscarriage. The Drs told me I would never be able to have a child of my own .. But I proved them all wrong. So I kinda know what it is like to be told you will not have a child of your own.
So, Good Luck to you Jill and Remember You don't have to give birth to be a mom if you really want a child!!

pegasustt 168 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-06, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pegasustt Click to send private message to pegasustt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Spoiler for the week of 1/26 - 2/2"
Re: "I know what it is like to have a hysterectomy at such a young age .. I had one when I was just 26 yrs old. The only differnce is I feel I had the lord on my side and I ended up pregnent and had a beautiful little girl."

Am I misunderstanding? are you saying you had a hysterectomy, and still got pregnat and delivered a baby?

I have heard of that happening but its real rare, so congrats to you big time!

I wish Jill the best of luck with her surgery, there's no doubt she'll have to have it sooner than later

TT

Kelzi 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-28-06, 02:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelzi Click to send private message to Kelzi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Spoiler for the week of 1/26 - 2/2"
No, I'm sorry.. I should have made myself more clear.. I had my little girl just 2 years before my hystorectomy. So in that I was lucky to have had that chance before the Dr decided to take all of my reproductive parts.

I wish Jill all the luck in the world with her surgery and for her speedy recovery. She will be in my prayers.

Alpharedhead 138 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-06, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Alpharedhead Click to send private message to Alpharedhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Spoiler for the week of 1/26 - 2/2"
Wow... what a week. So glad I just paid my cable bill!

I know I've threatened to stop watching. But I can't. I... JUST... CAN'T....

~AR~

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-28-06, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Spoiler for the week of 1/26 - 2/2"
>Tues. 1/31
>
>Jill gets a full makeover; Lisa,
>Christie and Kim make significant
>progress toward their goals;

Hmmm must be time to rush through some more meat through graduation... significant progress huh?

>Wed. 2/1
>
Jill works with a
>private investigator and debates taking
>a step toward contacting her
>father.

ROFLMAO!!! Poor Kim is going to have to deal with Jill a bit longer then she had planned.

I predict Jill will be in the house for a few more weeks television time as they want to exploit her conflama with Kim and to put the icing on the irony of Jill's earlier televised statement that she would be 'gone in two weeks.'

SOHla 119 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-06, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOHla Click to send private message to SOHla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Spoiler for the week of 1/26 - 2/2"
Fri. 1/27

Jill continues to prepare for her court date; Kim lashes out after reminiscing about her childhood; a devastating breakup leaves one housemate struggling to regain her balance.

I am getting sick of all the "DRAMA" in there previews that make us believe something REALLY EXCITING is going to happen.

Seems they like to "EMBELISH" the word around. When and who exactly did Kim LASH OUT? She cried during an exercise, that is it!

They made it seem like she was "lashing out at someone" Give me a break!

And did it seem "DEVISTATING" to Lisa on the Friday show about breaking up with IM? Maybe they could of used that explanation on the 25/26 when she was balling and puking!

You can't believe ANY of these previews....If the producers think there show is BORING AND THAT IT SUCKS this season, than just say so.......don't embelish and change the wording around to make it more EXCITING that it really is....where is the INTEGRITY in that?

I'm sorry, but after seeing this week, and and comparing the previews.....getting pretty sick of all the lies!

SO just know that when you see a preview, and it SOUNDS REALLY EXCITING....just don't get your hopes up. JMO

Shazbot 226 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-29-06, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shazbot Click to send private message to Shazbot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Spoiler for the week of 1/26 - 2/2"
I agree SOHla - I'm totally fed up with being manipulated. I don't think there is a there-there at the starting over house.

Alpharedhead - you can, can, can STOP watching! I did and I feel immensely better. I bowed out, finally, after Christina graduated and then Jodi came into the house. And I've really stopped caring.

But look at me, I'm still on the message board!!! (I'm still hooked into hearing about Jill and Lisa).

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •