The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Details 1-16 through 1-20 from RealityReel.com"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-15-06, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Details 1-16 through 1-20 from RealityReel.com"
Monday, January 16, 2006 (Episode #3072)
A search party ensues after Kim waltzes out of a fun group activity. A violent slip in the kitchen further shatters Kim’s relationship with her housemates. A seemingly harmless gossip session turns ugly when one woman overhears that she is the target of her housemates’ reproachful remarks. Life Coach Rhonda Britten brings some good news; one of the women is ready for graduation!

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 (Episode #3073)
Christina gets catty as she grows fed up with her newest roommate’s incessant gossiping. One woman goes off the deep-end when Mr. Right turns out to be Mr. Not Interested. Kim chatters away about her favorite topic – herself – but nobody wants to listen to her blabbering. TJ knows which one of her housemates has been behaving badly, and she’s not afraid to share it.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 (Episode #3074)
Kim wants to put her differences with Jill behind them, but Jill has a different point of view. One woman is ecstatic when an indifferent old flame shows the slightest sign of interest. Iyanla gets down and dirty trying to help one of the women, but ultimately decides to clean her hands of the situation when she realizes that it can not be helped. An old housemate returns to bid farewell to the latest graduate!

Thursday, January 19, 2006 (Episode #3075)
A new housemate arrives and right away shows her jealous streak. Christina’s mother comes in for a visit and Life Coach Iyanla Vanzant spills the naked truth about Christina’s past. Kim is defeated in her attempts to divide the house. One woman finds herself behind bars.

Friday, January 20, 2006 (Episode #3076)
Things are heating up in the Starting Over house! One woman regains her freedom, but still finds herself trapped by her ugly past. Christine finds the strength to finally come clean to her mom about her sordid past. Kim tries to open up to her newest roommate, but instead ends up pushing her away.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Details 1-16 through 1-20 from ... OklaBlue 01-17-06 1
 RE: Details 1-16 through 1-20 from ... Labyrinth 01-17-06 2
   RE: Details 1-16 through 1-20 from ... tioluis100 01-18-06 3
       RE: Details 1-16 through 1-20 from ... bejewelled 01-18-06 4
           RE: Details 1-16 through 1-20 from ... tioluis100 01-18-06 5
               I kind of disagree... Yikahs 01-18-06 6
           RE: Details 1-16 through 1-20 from ... Labyrinth 01-18-06 7
               RE: Details 1-16 through 1-20 from ... Mrs B 01-18-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-06, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Details 1-16 through 1-20 from RealityReel.com"
this includes Jan 19&20

Next week, Jill goes to "court" with Della Reese as judge.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-06, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Details 1-16 through 1-20 from RealityReel.com"
>Wednesday, January 18, 2006 (Episode #3074)
>
An old
>housemate returns to bid farewell
>to the latest graduate!

Confirmed today that it was Jessica as she was shown in the preview of tomorrow's show.

THANK GOD NO ALLISHAM!!

>Thursday, January 19, 2006 (Episode #3075)
> Kim
>is defeated in her attempts
>to divide the house.

I'm trying to tell folks that Kim is trying to hustle the house and gain command. But you just won't listen... shakes head.

tioluis100 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-18-06, 02:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tioluis100 Click to send private message to tioluis100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Details 1-16 through 1-20 from RealityReel.com"
LAST EDITED ON 01-18-06 AT 02:23 AM (EST)

I dont believe that sh*t. Kim trying to divide the house, This is the same source that said Kim slipped and had a violent fall which led to division! HuH? when did that happen this past monday? Kim also wasn't gossiping even though Tuesday's preview says "Christina gets catty as she grows fed up with her newest roommate’s incessant gossiping". I'm sure this Kim dividing the house crap is another misleading spoiler.

bejewelled 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-18-06, 04:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bejewelled Click to send private message to bejewelled Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Details 1-16 through 1-20 from RealityReel.com"
LAST EDITED ON 01-18-06 AT 04:13 AM (EST)

I'm sure this Kim dividing the house crap is another misleading spoiler.

You may be right but I think there is definite motive behind Kim's madness. Haven't you worked with the type that comes in and immediately starts trying to gossip and create drama between all the employees? Eventually, if the person is successful, sometimes very old and precious relationships are lost and the gossip has moved in and is the center of attention.

Now maybe I'm wrong and it's all unconscious on her part but, it doesn't make it any the less effective.

tioluis100 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-18-06, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tioluis100 Click to send private message to tioluis100 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Details 1-16 through 1-20 from RealityReel.com"
Yes I've seen those types who come and try to cause division and Kim from what I've seen has NOT done that. Furthermore if relationships are being torn apart due to gossip then I guess their "relationship" wasn't as strong as it should have been now was it?

Yikahs 32 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-06, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Yikahs Click to send private message to Yikahs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "I kind of disagree..."
I think Kim is trying to get people on her side, implying that there are multiple sides. So whether she knows it her not, she is trying to cause a division.

I don't think she'll be able to divide Christina and Jill, but I think she is trying to get NuLisa on her side. OldLisa is so busy with Mr. Internet she want be able to pick sides!

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-06, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Details 1-16 through 1-20 from RealityReel.com"
>You may be right but I
>think there is definite motive
>behind Kim's madness. Haven't you
>worked with the type that
>comes in and immediately starts
>trying to gossip and create
>drama between all the employees?

I agree... Kim comes across as way too aggressive. Be my friend NOW! is pretty much what she has told Christina and Jill. It's one of those things - the more desperate someone is to connect the more you move away.

TJ learned this the hard way and had to rethink how she approached people.

I think Kim wants to takeover from Jill. She's mentioned several times already how much she wants Jill to like her because Jill likes TJ and Kim thinks she and TJ should be changeable parts or something.

I vote that she will try to divide the house. Time will tell who is right.

Mrs B 27 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-06, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mrs%20B Click to send private message to Mrs%20B Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Details 1-16 through 1-20 from RealityReel.com"
>>You may be right but I
>>think there is definite motive
>>behind Kim's madness. Haven't you
>>worked with the type that
>>comes in and immediately starts
>>trying to gossip and create
>>drama between all the employees?
>
>I agree... Kim comes across as
>way too aggressive. Be my
>friend NOW! is pretty much
>what she has told Christina
>and Jill. It's one of
>those things - the more
>desperate someone is to connect
>the more you move away.
>
>

That is what I do not like about Kim. She would be the employee from hell.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •