The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"T.J. Next"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

JoeyGirl 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-11-06, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeyGirl Click to send private message to JoeyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"T.J. Next"
T.J. will be the next to graduate. Check out Christina's pics on her my space.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: T.J. Next maroonclowns mom 01-11-06 1
 RE: T.J. Next OklaBlue 01-11-06 2
   RE: T.J. Next SxyVamp 01-12-06 7
 RE: T.J. Next mishamimi 01-11-06 3
   RE: T.J. Next flexy633 01-11-06 4
       RE: T.J. Next Yadah 01-12-06 5
           RE: T.J. Next Baxtera 01-12-06 6
 RE: T.J. Next JoeyGirl 01-12-06 8
 RE: T.J. Next pandamanjone 01-13-06 9
   RE: T.J. Next flexy633 01-13-06 10
       RE: T.J. Next Yadah 01-13-06 11
           RE: T.J. Next pandamanjone 01-14-06 12
               WARNING - pandamanjone Bebo 01-14-06 13
 RE: T.J. Next melou21 01-14-06 14
   RE: T.J. Next mommyof3angels 01-16-06 15
       RE: T.J. Next magnolia 01-17-06 16
 RE: T.J. Next Angelesh 01-19-06 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

maroonclowns mom 1102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-11-06, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maroonclowns%20mom Click to send private message to maroonclowns%20mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: T.J. Next"
I wouldn`t be so sure. TJ is acting like a counceller again. Giving all kinds of advice to the new girls
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-11-06, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: T.J. Next"
TJ and Jill. They both said so on the show today (1-11). Jill mentioned it three different times..."I'll be leaving here shortly" "I'm not gonna be here much longer" and to TJ, "We'll be gone in 2 weeks".

Remember, it's only been 5 days since Jessica graduated, 1 day since Allison, and in 2 weeks they go, before Christmas holidays. The show is behind real time. They are on their way. Lisa and Christina probably are gone by now also.

SxyVamp 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-12-06, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SxyVamp Click to send private message to SxyVamp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: T.J. Next"
I can't stand it. Who knows what the hell is going on right now in this time today. Im sure they ALL have graduated by now, the show is at least 3 months behind. Already talking about this Jodi person? I wonder if Jill has had her surgery yet? And what has happened to Allison. I know its Allison but I am still curious.

mishamimi 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-11-06, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mishamimi Click to send private message to mishamimi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: T.J. Next"
I will put my money on Jill based on IV's final question: "Do you think you have outgrown TJ?" and her tears in response.

flexy633 234 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-11-06, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flexy633 Click to send private message to flexy633 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: T.J. Next"
From some spoilers that I read, TJ is the next to graduate. That's probably why there's the high drama right now, so people don't expect her to be the next one to make it.

Yadah 26 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-06, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Yadah Click to send private message to Yadah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: T.J. Next"
I'll be happy as a lark to see that woman LEAVE. She works my last nerve.

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-12-06, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: T.J. Next"
I like TJ but I'll be happy if she gets to home with her hubby. Rhonda is not good for her.

JoeyGirl 9 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-06, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeyGirl Click to send private message to JoeyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: T.J. Next"
T.J. is next I'm sure of it because the pics on Christina's myspace has pics of T'J.'s graduation and everyone in the house that is there today is in the pic. Lisa 1&2, Kim, Jill, and Christina. It even shows the cameras so it must be a real pic from the house.

pandamanjone 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-13-06, 01:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pandamanjone Click to send private message to pandamanjone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: T.J. Next"
If T.J graduates in her current state of being a total troll, I will just never watch this show again.

flexy633 234 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-13-06, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flexy633 Click to send private message to flexy633 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: T.J. Next"
Well, obviously Rhonda seems to think TJ is making progress judging by the phone call she had with her yesterday.

We don't see everything that is going on and are reduced to 50 minutes out of a 24 hour day.

Yadah 26 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-06, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Yadah Click to send private message to Yadah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: T.J. Next"
Excellent point flexy!

pandamanjone 11 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-06, 02:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pandamanjone Click to send private message to pandamanjone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: T.J. Next"
Oh shut up Yadah the brown-nosed reindeer.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-14-06, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "WARNING - pandamanjone "
Bashing other posters is a violation of our community guidelines.

melou21 4 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-06, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail melou21 Click to send private message to melou21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: T.J. Next"
I was just wondering if you had the link to Christina's myspace.com account?

mommyof3angels 15 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-06, 07:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mommyof3angels Click to send private message to mommyof3angels Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: T.J. Next"
i was added to christinas my space account as one of her friends and i got a message saturday that she was taking her page down. when i went into it she was already off, so i couldn't read the message.

magnolia 38 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-06, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail magnolia Click to send private message to magnolia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: T.J. Next"
My understanding was the page was pulled due to the post of the picutre and the way she was ask to leave the house.. it is a rumor but it was from a SO from last season who had to leave in a similar way

Angelesh 1 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-06, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelesh Click to send private message to Angelesh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: T.J. Next"
i missed part of the show where TJ graduates and what gift TJ received at graduation. Can you tell me what she received as her gift? Thanks

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •