The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"RE: someone throws a fit because a man isn't attracted to her...well we know it'll be Lisa"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-11-06, 04:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"RE: someone throws a fit because a man isn't attracted to her...well we know it'll be Lisa"
LAST EDITED ON 01-11-06 AT 04:53 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-11-06 AT 04:45 AM (EST)

They so set her up for this fall. Their little dating game was just a game! I haven't even watched today's episode yet and I so know this spoiler was referring to her! Lisa's need for a man must be altered if she will ever graduate.

I have a feeling she will be the one referred to that IY feels is just NOT making progress, did they set her up to be a bigger fool than she already is? She's so hooked on men, that I think she actually believes they would be genuinely hooking her up at this time. Geesh Lisa..it's a set up..don't take it personal..and quit caring what type of purse you carry,..hehe

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: someone throws a fit because a ... lovemydogdude 01-11-06 1
   RE: someone throws a fit because a ... Ijustsharted 01-11-06 2
 RE: someone throws a fit because a ... eire_heart74 01-12-06 3
   RE: someone throws a fit because a ... bookwomanblue 01-12-06 6
   RE: someone throws a fit because a ... maryellennaco 01-13-06 7
 RE: someone throws a fit because a ... Labyrinth 01-12-06 4
   RE: someone throws a fit because a ... lovemydogdude 01-12-06 5
       RE: someone throws a fit because a ... eire_heart74 01-17-06 8
           RE: someone throws a fit because a ... bejewelled 01-18-06 10
 RE: someone throws a fit because a ... OklaBlue 01-17-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

01-11-06, 04:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: someone throws a fit because a man isn't attracted to her...well we know it'll be Lisa"
LAST EDITED ON 01-11-06 AT 03:03 PM (EST)

Man those teasers always tease the H#LL out of me. Now I c Christina was the one that got upset because she was rejected.

I cannot believe Lisa actually got asked out on a second date. Now based on the spoiler information I would guess that Lisa might actually graduate?

IY must be referring to TJ who is not making progress??? Geez there sure is a lot of wine drinking going on today. Wonder if the addiction councelor is brought in as a general speaker for all the HM's

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Ijustsharted 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-11-06, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ijustsharted Click to send private message to Ijustsharted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: someone throws a fit because a man isn't attracted to her...well we know it'll be Lisa"

LOL! Today Kim had a glass of wine and a bottle of wine in her hands. Hmmmm? I couldnt believe he asked her out again either. I would have sworn that he was gay....not that theres anything wrong with that....hehehe

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-12-06, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: someone throws a fit because a man isn't attracted to her...well we know it'll be Lisa"
I was a little thrown when he asked her out again. But let's remember ladies, he just might like being on camera more than actually being out with Lisa.

I believe in the first season towards the end one of the ladies had multi dates with a guy she met on a dating game they did for her. I can't think of her name. But I do remember her saying in the where are they now section that she and him stopped dating after the show. That he seemed to lose interest in her once she didnt' have a camera following her.

We wil have to see!

bookwomanblue 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-12-06, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bookwomanblue Click to send private message to bookwomanblue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: someone throws a fit because a man isn't attracted to her...well we know it'll be Lisa"
>I was a little thrown when
>he asked her out again.
> But let's remember
>ladies, he just might like
>being on camera more than
>actually being out with Lisa.
>
>
>I believe in the first season
>towards the end one of
>the ladies had multi dates
>with a guy she met
>on a dating game they
>did for her.
>I can't think of her
>name. But I
>do remember her saying in
>the where are they now
>section that she and him
>stopped dating after the show.
> That he seemed
>to lose interest in her
>once she didnt' have a
>camera following her.
>
>We wil have to see!

Could you be remembering Brenda? I can't remember his name.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-06, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: someone throws a fit because a man isn't attracted to her...well we know it'll be Lisa"
Exactly what I was thinking!! Allushson's not the ONLY ONE who likes being on camera!!

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-06, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: someone throws a fit because a man isn't attracted to her...well we know it'll be Lisa"
Christina also doesn't like rejection remember?

On Lisa, perhaps. But I think she can be funny to be with and the date went a lot better then Allisham's last season or this one with the fake booboo. Don't think Lisa mentioned her hairy boobs did she?

Oh who can't be helped - I think it's the NEW Lisa. It's obvious this lady is in huge denial.

01-12-06, 04:52 PM (EST)
5. "RE: someone throws a fit because a man isn't attracted to her...well we know it'll be Lisa"
As I previously mentioned..I think I let the spoiler F with my brain...the one who was rejected was Christina and her wreath!?

Unless there actually was a spoiler re: someone being rejected by a MAN??? Their tactics bother me, and I often end up throwing a pie in my own face.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-06, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: someone throws a fit because a man isn't attracted to her...well we know it'll be Lisa"
Well it looks like the stuff with Mr Internet is going to hit the fan.

I feel sorry for her blind date that for some reason wanted to see her again. ten seconds she waits after the phone call with him to call Mr Internet and leave that desperate sounding message.

Lisa Lisa, you'll never learn.

bejewelled 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-18-06, 04:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bejewelled Click to send private message to bejewelled Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: someone throws a fit because a man isn't attracted to her...well we know it'll be Lisa"
Lisa Lisa, you'll never learn.

Yep! Seems to me to be the type that only wants what she absolutely can't have. She's become a stalker.

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-06, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: someone throws a fit because a man isn't attracted to her...well we know it'll be Lisa"
Too bad they won't just let Dr. Katz handle all of this one, with intensive sessions. But he probably already knows he'd be wasting his time. Rhonda will tromp on Lisa soon, Jill clued her in....like she didn't already know LOL.

Too bad the show will mess up this subject, it would probably be applicable to an S-load of women in the boob tube viewing audience.

Still think Lisa will get kicked out of SO. Soon. They always dump somebody out. Her wacko thing was so far out of line and so much in the face of the camera today, you KNOW it's a set up!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •