The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCKED..next graduate"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Tripod 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-31-05, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tripod Click to send private message to Tripod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCKED..next graduate"
I know who will be the next to graduate after Allison............................................................that person is TJ, if anyone wants proof there is a picture of TJ's graduation available, all the woman are still in the house and the new woman after Allison is not that young and looks somewhat overweight. You can see TJ's graduation on Cristina's my space page.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCK... SOfan0221 12-31-05 1
   RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCK... trikelady 01-12-06 31
 RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCK... Labyrinth 12-31-05 2
 RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCK... Kattrikk 12-31-05 3
 RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCK... OklaBlue 12-31-05 4
   RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCK... mishlyn 01-04-06 25
 RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCK... eire_heart74 12-31-05 5
 RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCK... Lisalou 12-31-05 6
 RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCK... SOfan0221 12-31-05 7
 RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCK... pegasustt 12-31-05 8
   RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCK... DedeV 01-01-06 9
       RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCK... SOfan0221 01-01-06 10
           RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCK... wzmartin 01-01-06 11
       RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCK... DedeV 01-01-06 12
           RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCK... OklaBlue 01-01-06 13
               RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCK... SOfan0221 01-01-06 14
                   RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCK... mistyrose52 01-01-06 15
                       RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCK... serenityseeker 01-02-06 16
                           RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCK... OklaBlue 01-04-06 23
                       RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCK... whistlin_dixie 01-02-06 17
                       RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCK... SeasonedRefinement 01-04-06 20
           RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCK... lovemydogdude 01-04-06 19
 RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCK... lovemydogdude 01-04-06 18
   RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCK... DebiLively 01-04-06 21
       RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCK... mishlyn 01-04-06 26
 RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCK... Ijustsharted 01-04-06 22
   RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCK... lovemydogdude 01-04-06 24
 RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCK... OklaBlue 01-12-06 27
 RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCK... Labyrinth 01-12-06 28
   RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCK... OklaBlue 01-12-06 29
       RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCK... Labyrinth 01-12-06 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-31-05, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCKED..next graduate"
I hope your right. I want to see TJ get out of SO before they mess her up. I think she went on SO for help and all I feel they have done for her is negate her feelings, humiliate her, and the LC's have set the tone for the other houseguests to be rude to her.

All she ever wanted to have was some friends and to connect with others. Well, if having friends means having friends like the other HG's then TJ you are better off right where you are now!!!

I have been rooting for TJ from day 1. You Go Girl......

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

trikelady 82 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-12-06, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trikelady Click to send private message to trikelady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCKED..next graduate"
LAST EDITED ON 01-13-06 AT 00:00 AM (EST)

>I hope your right. I
>want to see TJ get
>out of SO before they
>mess her up. I
>think she went on SO
>for help and all I
>feel they have done for
>her is negate her feelings,
>humiliate her, and the LC's
>have set the tone for
>the other houseguests to be
>rude to her.
>
>All she ever wanted to have
>was some friends and to
>connect with others. Well,
>if having friends means having
>friends like the other HG's
>then TJ you are better
>off right where you are
>now!!!
>
>I have been rooting for TJ
>from day 1.
>You Go Girl......

TJ YOU GROW UP GIRL!!!!! AND THEN YOU GO GIRL!....Trike

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-31-05, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCKED..next graduate"
Not shocked actually. That isn't surprising - Jill still has too much weight to loose and Lisa is no where close to graduating. Christina? They'll keep her around for the sex tititalition.

TJ will probably graduate shortly after her visit from hubby. That seems to follow a pattern this season, such as Jessica's visit with father and then graduation.

Kattrikk 565 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-31-05, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kattrikk Click to send private message to Kattrikk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCKED..next graduate"
I guess they want to shoe her out because she's not hated enough by viewers. I am really saddened that she will graduate without ever receiving extensive attention to the reasons she is in there. Seems like while she is better now than her first few days in the house, she still has a long way to go. However, I agree with SoFan that it's probably best for her to get out now before SO really ends up hurting her.

I wish TJ the very best of luck and I think she will make so much more progress when she's out on her own than she ever could in such a toxic house with no love and support.

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings

12-31-05, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCKED..next graduate"
Do you have a link for the TJ photo? I looked at http://www.myspace.com/hustier (note spelling, not hustler)
and did not see anything about TJ on Christina's page.
Maybe you could go copy it and paste it on this thread.

mishlyn 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-04-06, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mishlyn Click to send private message to mishlyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCKED..next graduate"
>Do you have a link for
>the TJ photo? I
>looked at http://www.myspace.com/hustier (note
>spelling, not hustler)
>and did not see anything about
>TJ on Christina's page.
>Maybe you could go copy it
>and paste it on this
>thread.

You have to click on the "view more pics" link under Christina's photo. You also have to be a registered member of myspace.com to view the photos. I saw it...it shows Christina, TJ, Jill, Kim, Lisa and a new woman and is captioned "TJ's graduation dinner."

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

12-31-05, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCKED..next graduate"
Can't say I am shocked. Her hubby is coming out. No one else is even close to graduating. Good for her. I would love to see her out of there before they do anymore damage to her.

Go TJ!!!!

Lisalou 10 desperate attention whore postings

12-31-05, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisalou Click to send private message to Lisalou Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCKED..next graduate"
Didn't see any pictures, but she sure has an interesting array of "friends."

12-31-05, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCKED..next graduate"
The shocking part *snark, snark* is that I didn't see any man named PAUL. What happened to him, did she dump him or did he dump her?

pegasustt 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-31-05, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pegasustt Click to send private message to pegasustt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCKED..next graduate"
Please post the link i don't see her anywhere on Christina's site.

PLEASE

DedeV 155 desperate attention whore postings

01-01-06, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DedeV Click to send private message to DedeV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCKED..next graduate"
my friend emailed me this from Christina's site...since she has an email like from each pic I assume it is ok to post here...so here it is...

01-01-06, 09:35 AM (EST)
10. "RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCKED..next graduate"
This just looks like the girls all around the table with TJ standing. None of the HG's look like they are in their graduation finery. Just my opinion.

wzmartin 11 desperate attention whore postings

01-01-06, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wzmartin Click to send private message to wzmartin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCKED..next graduate"
Yes, TJ is the next to graduate, and Christina has posted the picture that DedeV pasted in message #9 on her myspace.com page. Go to www.myspace.com/hustier, click on "view more pics" under her picture (you need to have a myspace account/password to log on), and you'll see it. The caption to the picture says "me and my housemates from Starting Over at TJ's graduation dinner."

DedeV 155 desperate attention whore postings

01-01-06, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DedeV Click to send private message to DedeV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCKED..next graduate"
let me see if this is any bigger...and yes, the caption does say it's TJ's graduation party

01-01-06, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCKED..next graduate"
LAST EDITED ON 01-01-06 AT 11:10 AM (EST)

Who is the new gal with her hand on Lisa? Maybe Allison's replacement? Thanks for the photo enlarged. I don't want to join that site.

But...if anyone belongs or joins, please email Christina and let her know that she needs a different title for her book because there already is a book/movie in 2005 called Running in High Heels, about women in politics.

01-01-06, 12:27 PM (EST)
14. "RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCKED..next graduate"
Christina being the hustler she is, she probably alredy knows there is a book by that title and just wants to get on the bandwagon.

Don't know how someone supposedly starting over would try and make a living out of writing about her former life.

Oh well, as PT Barnum said there is a sucker born every minute. I imagine in a few months you can find the book in the 50 cent closeout bin at Wal Mart.

I have so totally just ruined my new years resolution to be kinder, but Christina and her hustle bring out the cattiness in me. BIG TIME.. lol

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings

01-01-06, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCKED..next graduate"
Boy, does that new lady look familiar! Anyone else??? Humm. Oh well. Best of luck to TJ!! She deserves only good things!

She called it as it was with Allison and got nothing but grief for it. She was shunned and treated like crap from day #1. Her therapy was less than good, and she needs to move on and find a decent therapist who will work with her out of compassion and concern! NOT out of ratings, which she obviously didn't bring in. Too bad.

serenityseeker 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-02-06, 04:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail serenityseeker Click to send private message to serenityseeker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCKED..next graduate"
Has anyone found out if TJ has a site or if there is a way we can contact her? She'd be surprised to know of all the support she has out here and I think it would do her good!

By the way, Ilanya is partially responsible for Christina and her book...if Ilanya has not introduced her to that other garbage, who wrote a book about her past life ( proudly) then Christina probably would have never gone that way. In essence, Ilanya was indirectly saying that it is just fine or else she wouldn't have had her meet the other woman.

01-04-06, 05:22 PM (EST)
23. "RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCKED..next graduate"
Isn't the book about herself the way Iyanla got started?

whistlin_dixie 28 desperate attention whore postings

01-02-06, 07:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail whistlin_dixie Click to send private message to whistlin_dixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCKED..next graduate"
She looks like the "Snapple Lady" from the commercials.

Beauty fades...Dumb is forever

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-06, 03:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCKED..next graduate"
Misty Rose,

I can't believe you said that. You read my mind. I can't figure out if she looks like someone in the public eye or just someone I've met.

***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***~***

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-04-06, 01:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCKED..next graduate"
I agree that they don't appear to be in graduation attire?....hmmm ya never know

01-04-06, 01:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCKED..next graduate"
I hope you're right, would love to see her graduate. I think Jill may be the next one graduating..I know she needs to lose more weight but IY recently questioned her as to why she was waiting for the surgery and she seems to have made the most progress. After her hearing I'm sure she will have made even more.

DebiLively 26 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-06, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DebiLively Click to send private message to DebiLively Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCKED..next graduate"
I saw on tivo that Christina is upset with her new roommate over gossip. Jill and Christina are roommate, so Jill should graduate after Allison.

mishlyn 20 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-06, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mishlyn Click to send private message to mishlyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCKED..next graduate"
>I saw on tivo that Christina
>is upset with her new
>roommate over gossip. Jill
>and Christina are roommate, so
>Jill should graduate after Allison.
>

These people have been in the house so long that they will probably herd them out pretty quickly now. They could have TJ and Jill's graduations one after the other.

Ijustsharted 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-04-06, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ijustsharted Click to send private message to Ijustsharted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCKED..next graduate"
Well at least we know this.....there is a camera man for all of the ladies......

01-04-06, 06:23 PM (EST)
24. "RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCKED..next graduate"
omg lol...interesting pic and love your comment

01-12-06, 12:44 PM (EST)
27. "RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCKED..next graduate"
LAST EDITED ON 01-13-06 AT 12:15 PM (EST)

LOL

01-12-06, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCKED..next graduate"
So if Jill outgrew TJ's friendship - why would TJ be graduating before Jill? hmmmmm

Just more illogical from the Illogical Show.

We know that Jill is leaving in two weeks because she blabbed it several times on Wed.'s broadcast. TJ also knows she is leaving soon.

01-12-06, 03:33 PM (EST)
29. "RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCKED..next graduate"
LAST EDITED ON 01-13-06 AT 12:16 PM (EST)

LOL

01-12-06, 08:41 PM (EST)
30. "RE: HUGE NEWS YOU WILL ALL BE SHOCKED..next graduate"
Blue - that was sarcasm

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •