The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Count Down To Alison Departure..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

GetOverIt 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-13-05, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GetOverIt Click to send private message to GetOverIt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Count Down To Alison Departure..."
Your days of mass attention are over Alison! So what do we have people? 2 maybe 3 days tops left to endure Alison's faux perkyness?

Everyday I find myself rolling my eyes whenever she is on the screen...I really can't take it anymore.

I also can't take Jessica wiping her eyes and nose with her fingers anymore.

And they better not even try to 'hide' their 'makeovers' from us when we have been seeing them for days in the confession room interviews.

I smell a double graduation, and I smell it soon!, 2...3 days tops. Yay!

Don't let the door hit you Alison....

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Count Down To Alison Departure.... elliecat 12-13-05 1
   RE: Count Down To Alison Departure.... GetOverIt 12-13-05 3
       RE: Count Down To Alison Departure.... jeana28 12-13-05 12
   RE: Count Down To Alison Departure.... SOAddikt 12-13-05 6
 RE: Count Down To Alison Departure.... RosieRoo 12-13-05 2
   RE: Count Down To Alison Departure.... shawnar 12-13-05 4
       RE: Count Down To Alison Departure.... elliecat 12-13-05 5
       RE: Count Down To Alison Departure.... GetOverIt 12-13-05 7
           RE: Count Down To Alison Departure.... shawnar 12-13-05 8
               RE: Count Down To Alison Departure.... SOfan0221 12-13-05 9
                   RE: Count Down To Alison Departure.... DedeV 12-13-05 10
                       RE: Count Down To Alison Departure.... GetOverIt 12-13-05 11
           RE: Count Down To Alison Departure.... jeana28 12-13-05 13
               RE: Count Down To Alison Departure.... justletmebe 12-14-05 16
 RE: Count Down To Alison Departure.... Zissy 12-13-05 14
   RE: Count Down To Alison Departure.... SOWayz 12-13-05 15
       RE: Count Down To Alison Departure.... SOcrazy 12-14-05 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

elliecat 130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-13-05, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail elliecat Click to send private message to elliecat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Count Down To Alison Departure..."
Well don't get your panties in a wad but someone already posted that we will not see Allison's graduation until after January 2006.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

12-13-05, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GetOverIt Click to send private message to GetOverIt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Count Down To Alison Departure..."
Urgggg...I hope Alison is not going to be on SO for another month!! I can't take anymore of her big fake smile!

I think they are just holding everyone back so they can graduate them same time and then bring back the couples.

One of the most interesting things about SO in the past is watching a new HG start their journey while another one was completing their steps...guess we're not going to get that this year, another sign of SO's demise.

Also, why is TJ still there is she has made absolutly no progress in 2 months?

jeana28 179 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-05, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jeana28 Click to send private message to jeana28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Count Down To Alison Departure..."
>Urgggg...I hope Alison is not going
>to be on SO for
>another month!! I can't take
>anymore of her big fake
>smile!
>
>I think they are just holding
>everyone back so they can
>graduate them same time and
>then bring back the couples.
>
>
>One of the most interesting things
>about SO in the past
>is watching a new HG
>start their journey while another
>one was completing their steps...guess
>we're not going to get
>that this year, another sign
>of SO's demise.
>
>Also, why is TJ still there
>is she has made absolutly
>no progress in 2 months?
>
Because even if she did make progress, They dont want to admit it.

SOAddikt 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-13-05, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOAddikt Click to send private message to SOAddikt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Count Down To Alison Departure..."
I think I read an article in "What Allison's doing now" (spoilers section?) that referenced an article in which it was mentioned she was graduating, um, before January (I don't want to say what day it said 'caused I don't want to get nabbed for giving spoiler info here). I guess the only way to know absolutely for sure is to watch with baited breath and fingers crossed.

RosieRoo 150 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-05, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RosieRoo Click to send private message to RosieRoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Count Down To Alison Departure..."
Run for your life, "Annie Bannanni!" Don't leave a forwarding address!!!

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-13-05, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Count Down To Alison Departure..."
Yes, I read on another posts she will be leaving Jan 9 th I think and this is my opion only that Jess will be leaving first. I don't think this is a spoiler since it was posted in another thread about an article about her. But those of you who do consider this a spoiler my apologys.

elliecat 130 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-05, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail elliecat Click to send private message to elliecat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Count Down To Alison Departure..."
>Yes, I read on another posts
>she will be leaving Jan
>9 th I think and
>this is my opion only
>that Jess will be leaving
>first. I don't think this
>is a spoiler since it
>was posted in another thread
>about an article about her.
>But those of you who
>do consider this a spoiler
>my apologys.

Sorry people...I apologize too about the spoiler issue...didn't even think about that until you mentioned it.

12-13-05, 08:49 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Count Down To Alison Departure..."
Strange, I know Jessica is ready to go because the last thing she had to do was talk to her dad, which happened today. But also, all Alison had to do was talk to her mom, which also happened today. IV told Alison that she had 24hrs and Alison was packing at the end of today's episode.

I bet the show will be new through the end of the week and then they will go on break for 2 or 3 weeks..when they come back they will probably graduate the rest and finish the seasons with the couples.

I'm dissapointed that we won't be seeing any other HGs this season....however, it will be interesting to see the status of the couples when they come back.

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-13-05, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Count Down To Alison Departure..."
That is probably true. Did you say the couples are coming back?

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-13-05, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Count Down To Alison Departure..."
I think the episode guides are showing repeats of the women of SO3 starting next Monday. Ididn't get to see the first week so I will be interested to see their intro's.

DedeV 155 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-05, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DedeV Click to send private message to DedeV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Count Down To Alison Departure..."
by the time I get to Christmas break (I'm a teacher) they start showing the first episodes the ENTIRE time we are out of school! I have only seen a few of the shows, but keep up reading the blog and what ya'll write on here, so at least I can see the beginning. OH JOY! LOL

12-13-05, 10:16 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Count Down To Alison Departure..."
when the couples left it was said that they would come back at some point to check their progress....I don't know if they are moving back into the house, but it does seem that if they were bringing anymore women in they would have done it by now.

I am not going to watch any of the re-runs I could barely take these women the first time around!

jeana28 179 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-05, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jeana28 Click to send private message to jeana28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Count Down To Alison Departure..."
>Strange, I know Jessica is ready
>to go because the last
>thing she had to do
>was talk to her dad,
>which happened today. But
>also, all Alison had to
>do was talk to her
>mom, which also happened today.
> IV told Alison
>that she had 24hrs and
>Alison was packing at the
>end of today's episode.
>
>I bet the show will be
>new through the end of
>the week and then they
>will go on break for
>2 or 3 weeks..when they
>come back they will probably
>graduate the rest and finish
>the seasons with the couples.
>
>
>I'm dissapointed that we won't be
>seeing any other HGs this
>season....however, it will be interesting
>to see the status of
>the couples when they come
>back.

So we are stuck with these people for the rest of the season? well i could care less about the couples.. snoresville..

justletmebe 59 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-14-05, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail justletmebe Click to send private message to justletmebe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Count Down To Alison Departure..."
The SO season runs through May on TV and doesn't finish filming until March. I think it's safe to say that we'll get to see other women come into the SO house.

Zissy 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-13-05, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zissy Click to send private message to Zissy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Count Down To Alison Departure..."
I'm an Allison Fan and think she is a wonderful person but yes it is time for her to go. Starting Over has squeezed every ounce of her story and she is ready to live her life. Good Luck to you Allison and you will be missed.

Hugs, Zissy

SOWayz 179 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-05, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOWayz Click to send private message to SOWayz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Count Down To Alison Departure..."
When she FINALLY leaves, I imagine it will be a sickening, gooey sweet ceremony. I will have a bucket sitting next to me. This woman has achieved nothing, she has regressed, and the fact that she is still there demeans the standards of the show.

SOcrazy 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-14-05, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOcrazy Click to send private message to SOcrazy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Count Down To Alison Departure..."
>When she FINALLY leaves, I imagine
>it will be a sickening,
>gooey sweet ceremony. I
>will have a bucket sitting
>next to me. This
>woman has achieved nothing, she
>has regressed, and the fact
>that she is still there
>demeans the standards of the
>show.

LOL no kidding..I don't think I would even watch. I will be too busy celebrating the fact that she is gone gone gone! Lord, she has been there forever accomplishing nothing!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •