Has this been the lamest cast of females for a BB season or what? It's not surprising the girls in the House are dropping like flies.
1) DERRICK - Most instrumental in making Cody change his mind to not pick Caleb as a replacement nominee benefitting Derrick's game. With the obvious top physical threats in his alliance, he did a superb salesman's job convincing Production that Amber was a physical threat earning another 5K for each TA member. Last but not least, classy move letting Frankie get HOH so he could see his deceased grandfather's pics.
2) FRANKIE - Very smart choosing nominees you picked before to not get anymore blood on your hands. It was a bonus they suck at competitions ensuring he kept his HOH reign and preventing unpredictable Zach from retaining the power. Even a better play having clueless Caleb take the blame for Amber as his replacement nominee.
3) DONNY - Last couple weeks were pretty light for him. With bigger fish to fry and TA wanting to stay intact, he should last to Jury. Could be in a dogfight with Frankie for the 25K Fan Fav award. As a viewer I wish he accepted TA's recent mission, but can't beat him up too much for not wanting to risk his game.
4) HAYDEN - Nice win in the POV competition. Slick move with Victoria and it worked to perfection. Pretty amazing he's a competition threat, not in a powerful alliance, yet is not a big target in the game. It's a credit to his ability to get along with everyone in the House.
5) CHRISTINE - Are you nuts discussing your friend Nicole with an HOH...especially when the HOH is none other than--Zach?! Did a decent job defusing the situation for now, but if it blows up in her face later she only has herself to blame.
6) CODY - Your brother is absolutely right--dude needs to grow a pair. But good fortune has come his way with the birth of the "Hit Men." A F2 pact with Derrick can only help his game.
7) NICOLE - Cute as a button; gullible as an Infomercial customer. So you'll be "heartbroken" if you find out Christine is playing you? Our sweet little "St. Paulie Girl" better be prepared to be heartbroken.
8) JOCASTA - For someone who sucks at competitions herself, she sure did a lot of bellyaching over Victoria's effort in the BOB. And the audacity to complain in the DR about other HGs carrying on?! Has she listened to herself the past four weeks???
9) VICTORIA - Will she ever cast her vote on Eviction Night without a sarcastic comment about the outgoing HG? The most immature in the House by a mile. She has "Poser" written all over her so will never be well-liked in the House.
10) ZACH - What a complete A-Hole! You've got to hand it to Frankie--he knows a perfect goat when he sees one. That may be the main reason he advances this season. Yeah, I know Evil D!ck acted the same way, but he'll never get the same result this season.
11) CALEB - If Cody had a "set" we might have been watching Caleb with Julie last week instead of Britney. This moron is a legend in his own mind. PLEEEEASE don't win HOH on Sunday! Would love to see him go this week.
BRITNEY - There's a handful of HGs who deserved the boot more than her, but it's just as well because I don't think she was made for the game. Kudos to Production for the heartwarming scene organizing the onstage reunion with her kids.
AMBER - When Joey tried to create an alliance to target the boys, she stood there like the mute tool she was. Three weeks later who was trying to rally the girls together? Sorry, but a bit too late. Even though she never asked for a libido-driven nitwit to chase her around the House, she did herself no favors. Thinking Donny is the puppet master in the House shows how delusional her game really was.