The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Stupid Twist #3: Hamster Rehash"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-16-13, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Stupid Twist #3: Hamster Rehash"
Chenbot introduced the next twist... which will have us witnessing a competition between the 3 most recent evictees and the one who is let loose on Thursday. The winner of this competition will be placed back in the cage. Gently by the scruff.

So between Judd, Candice and Jessie (and the not yet released evictee) who would win and what type of competition would it have to be in order for it to be Judd?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Stupid Twist #3: Hamster Rehash Aruba 08-18-13 1
   RE: Stupid Twist #3: Hamster Rehash Round Robin 08-19-13 2
       RE: Stupid Twist #3: Hamster Rehash michel 08-19-13 3
           RE: Stupid Twist #3: Hamster Rehash kingfish 08-19-13 4
               RE: Stupid Twist #3: Hamster Rehash Snidget 08-19-13 5
                   RE: Stupid Twist #3: Hamster Rehash kingfish 08-19-13 7
                   RE: Stupid Twist #3: Hamster Rehash michel 08-19-13 8
           RE: Stupid Twist #3: Hamster Rehash Belle Book 08-19-13 6
       RE: Stupid Twist #3: Hamster Rehash Aruba 08-21-13 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-18-13, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Stupid Twist #3: Hamster Rehash"
Hard for me to guess because A) don't know who HOH (Aaryn) will nominate tonight, and B) who will be the 4th evictee.

I doubt strongly she puts up Andy, McCrea or Ho-manda. So I'm guessing any of the combination of Spencer, GM, Elissa, Helen.

If Spencer is evicted, any endurance competition would pretty much guarantee Judd's reentry into the House. If Helen is evicted, a physical comp would favor Judd as well. I think Elissa or GM would be able to hold their own against Judd in a physical/endurance contest.

Although if Elissa or Helen is evicted, I'm not so sure Production would be deadest on only wanting Judd back. They would probably be just as satisfied with Elissa (Brenchel connection) or Helen (strong candidate for America's Fav) back in the cage.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-19-13, 01:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Stupid Twist #3: Hamster Rehash"
If Helen gets America's favorite I will want to upchuck all over the room. She is a three headed, two faced snake who will lie to anybody and knife her best friend in the back to win the 500G's. The others are starting to figure out how big a snake Helen is, and hopefully the viewers doing the voting will figure her out too.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-13, 07:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Stupid Twist #3: Hamster Rehash"
"She is a three headed, two faced snake who will lie to anybody and knife her best friend in the back to win the 500G's."

That's the game. Her only mistake was to trust Andy who lied to her and is ready to put a knife in her back to win the 500G's.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-13, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Stupid Twist #3: Hamster Rehash"
And isn't the whole point of the game to knife everyone in the back and win the $500K?

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-13, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Stupid Twist #3: Hamster Rehash"
Well that is the game that gets you to the F2.

The most blood splattered person doesn't always win the money. You have to either figure out how to bring a sacrificial goat to the F2 or be able to take all the credit for each knife while convincing each hamster that their knife had some other hamster's fingerprints on the blade.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-13, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Stupid Twist #3: Hamster Rehash"
If you're trying to win, you're trying to stab your F2 opponent in the back. All believable lies and untold but damning truths become F2 opponent back stabs.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-13, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Stupid Twist #3: Hamster Rehash"
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-13 AT 10:08 PM (EST)

The masterminds don't always win but their winning percentage isn't bad. Anyway, as viewers, we'd witness a terribly boring show if no one lied, no one back stabbed the others.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-19-13, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Stupid Twist #3: Hamster Rehash"
It's more that Helen's only mistake was to trust Andy when he's closer to Amanda & McCrae than he is to Helen & Elissa.

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-21-13, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Stupid Twist #3: Hamster Rehash"
"If Helen gets America's favorite I will want to upchuck all over the room. She is a three headed, two faced snake who will lie to anybody and knife her best friend in the back to win the 500G's."

If America shouldn't vote for backstabbing liars, then BB needs to discontinue the Favorite HG Award. Occasionally you have a season where a likable character with a charismatic personality comes to the forefront and wins this award hands down. Jeff would be a perfect example winning this Fan Fav Award both times he played.

Unfortunately, thanks to the "stellar" job the numbnuts in Production did this season, whoever walks away with this award will cause upchucking somewhere in viewer's land. If I had to vote today I'd be leaning toward McCrea, but I also think he has an inside track to the F3 and I believe F3 HGs are not eligible for America's Fav.

Which brings us to having to choose among the other "two-headed, lying backstabbers." The reasons I assumed Helen would be a strong candidate are:

1) She's the oldest in the House, and with a decent amount of Reality Show fans in their middle ages, she'll get some of these votes,
2) She's a wife/mom. I'm sure she'll garnish some votes for that reason,
3) She has been playing a hard proactive game. Yes, she's been two-faced and lying, but some Reality Show fans will reward her for this active gameplay,
4) I have not kept a scorecard, but my guess is she's had the most DR confessions shown this season so the extra visibility can't hurt.

As a final note, if Helen is evicted tomorrow and wins the competition to earn her way back into the House, you may have to get your barfbag ready on Finale Night, because that may make her a clear-cut favorite for America's 25K choice award.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •