URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1387
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Stupid Twist #3: Hamster Rehash"

Posted by tribephyl on 08-16-13 at 11:49 PM
Chenbot introduced the next twist... which will have us witnessing a competition between the 3 most recent evictees and the one who is let loose on Thursday. The winner of this competition will be placed back in the cage. Gently by the scruff.

So between Judd, Candice and Jessie (and the not yet released evictee) who would win and what type of competition would it have to be in order for it to be Judd?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Stupid Twist #3: Hamster Rehash"
Posted by Aruba on 08-18-13 at 08:26 AM
Hard for me to guess because A) don't know who HOH (Aaryn) will nominate tonight, and B) who will be the 4th evictee.

I doubt strongly she puts up Andy, McCrea or Ho-manda. So I'm guessing any of the combination of Spencer, GM, Elissa, Helen.

If Spencer is evicted, any endurance competition would pretty much guarantee Judd's reentry into the House. If Helen is evicted, a physical comp would favor Judd as well. I think Elissa or GM would be able to hold their own against Judd in a physical/endurance contest.

Although if Elissa or Helen is evicted, I'm not so sure Production would be deadest on only wanting Judd back. They would probably be just as satisfied with Elissa (Brenchel connection) or Helen (strong candidate for America's Fav) back in the cage.

Posted by Round Robin on 08-19-13 at 01:57 AM
If Helen gets America's favorite I will want to upchuck all over the room. She is a three headed, two faced snake who will lie to anybody and knife her best friend in the back to win the 500G's. The others are starting to figure out how big a snake Helen is, and hopefully the viewers doing the voting will figure her out too.

Posted by michel on 08-19-13 at 07:54 AM
"She is a three headed, two faced snake who will lie to anybody and knife her best friend in the back to win the 500G's."

That's the game. Her only mistake was to trust Andy who lied to her and is ready to put a knife in her back to win the 500G's.

Posted by kingfish on 08-19-13 at 08:30 AM
And isn't the whole point of the game to knife everyone in the back and win the $500K?

Posted by Snidget on 08-19-13 at 09:15 AM
Well that is the game that gets you to the F2.

The most blood splattered person doesn't always win the money. You have to either figure out how to bring a sacrificial goat to the F2 or be able to take all the credit for each knife while convincing each hamster that their knife had some other hamster's fingerprints on the blade.

Posted by kingfish on 08-19-13 at 12:49 PM
If you're trying to win, you're trying to stab your F2 opponent in the back. All believable lies and untold but damning truths become F2 opponent back stabs.

Posted by michel on 08-19-13 at 08:33 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-13 AT 10:08 PM (EST)

The masterminds don't always win but their winning percentage isn't bad. Anyway, as viewers, we'd witness a terribly boring show if no one lied, no one back stabbed the others.

Posted by Belle Book on 08-19-13 at 11:41 AM
It's more that Helen's only mistake was to trust Andy when he's closer to Amanda & McCrae than he is to Helen & Elissa.

Posted by Aruba on 08-21-13 at 07:04 PM
"If Helen gets America's favorite I will want to upchuck all over the room. She is a three headed, two faced snake who will lie to anybody and knife her best friend in the back to win the 500G's."

If America shouldn't vote for backstabbing liars, then BB needs to discontinue the Favorite HG Award. Occasionally you have a season where a likable character with a charismatic personality comes to the forefront and wins this award hands down. Jeff would be a perfect example winning this Fan Fav Award both times he played.

Unfortunately, thanks to the "stellar" job the numbnuts in Production did this season, whoever walks away with this award will cause upchucking somewhere in viewer's land. If I had to vote today I'd be leaning toward McCrea, but I also think he has an inside track to the F3 and I believe F3 HGs are not eligible for America's Fav.

Which brings us to having to choose among the other "two-headed, lying backstabbers." The reasons I assumed Helen would be a strong candidate are:

1) She's the oldest in the House, and with a decent amount of Reality Show fans in their middle ages, she'll get some of these votes,
2) She's a wife/mom. I'm sure she'll garnish some votes for that reason,
3) She has been playing a hard proactive game. Yes, she's been two-faced and lying, but some Reality Show fans will reward her for this active gameplay,
4) I have not kept a scorecard, but my guess is she's had the most DR confessions shown this season so the extra visibility can't hurt.

As a final note, if Helen is evicted tomorrow and wins the competition to earn her way back into the House, you may have to get your barfbag ready on Finale Night, because that may make her a clear-cut favorite for America's 25K choice award.