The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What's your point?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-29-13, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What's your point?"
Locally, CBS is in a slap fight with Time-Warner Cable, which has been threatening to drop the network. Part of the battle tactic has been multiple commercials on television and radio -- at least one every half-hour -- declaring you as the consumer must make your voice heard because if this move goes through, you won't be able to catch new episodes of Big Brother!

...so?

And for the truly weak, TV Guide Network has been running Catch-Up Friday: a three-hour block to let you review the past week in one shot.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What's your point? tribephyl 07-29-13 1
   RE: What's your point? suzzee 07-29-13 2
 RE: What's your point? michel 07-29-13 3
   RE: What's your point? tribephyl 07-30-13 4
       RE: What's your point? kingfish 07-30-13 5
           RE: What's your point? Estee 07-30-13 6
               RE: What's your point? tribephyl 07-30-13 7
       RE: What's your point? michel 07-30-13 8
   RE: What's your point? LilBigBFan 08-23-13 13
 Time-Warner pulls CBS and all affil... Estee 08-03-13 9
   RE: Time-Warner pulls CBS and all a... tribephyl 08-03-13 10
       RE: Time-Warner pulls CBS and all a... Round Robin 08-04-13 11
           RE: Time-Warner pulls CBS and all a... tribephyl 08-04-13 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-13, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What's your point?"
Okay, no jumping.

It's Les Moonves playing monetary chicken with Time Warner and Time Warner isn't flinching at the moment.

CBS is insisting on a $2 per-subscriber deal because..."We feel like we should be paid for our programs," Moonves said.

Meanwhile, I imagine the "grassroots" effort is meant to propel Rachel's Friends into making their move.

The story from the LATimes

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-29-13, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What's your point?"
What! No Showtime? I protest, I'm already paying thru the nose and let them take the $2 out of that. Wait a minute. I don't get Showtime.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-13, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What's your point?"
Since when is BB the flagship of SeeBS? Then again, with what's on now...Have you seen the crap that's under the Dome?!

07-30-13, 04:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What's your point?"
Since when is BB the flagship of SeeBS?

Uh. Never? I don't even know where you got that idea. BigBrother flagship, hahaha. More like sinking ship.

Big Brother is not even in the top 100 shows. And at this time NCIS, CSI, BigBang Theory, 2 and a Half Men and Elementary are the "tentpoles" of CBS. Hefty tentpoles they are.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-13, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What's your point?"
And Tribe is the resident expert when it comes to nefarious tent poles.

07-30-13, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What's your point?"
*awaits Jeff's Giant Log sigpic*

07-30-13, 02:32 PM (EST)
7. "RE: What's your point?"
- *dong* *dong* *dong*

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-13, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: What's your point?"
That's what I meant: If CBS gets dropped from the cable company, BB is about the last show that would be missed.

LilBigBFan 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-23-13, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LilBigBFan Click to send private message to LilBigBFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: What's your point?"
under the dome...? I couldnt even get into that.

shows these days are sad.
They have a new show out created by an 8-year-old!! HA
PATHETIC.

08-03-13, 01:34 PM (EST)
9. "Time-Warner pulls CBS and all affiliated networks."
It's not a mercy kill on the season, but accept the blessings you receive.

08-03-13, 01:57 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Time-Warner pulls CBS and all affiliated networks."
I wish I had TimeWarner, then I could have an excuse.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-04-13, 05:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Time-Warner pulls CBS and all affiliated networks."
Time Warner is acting like a bunch of tiny little children who are used to getting everything for nothing. The government or the courts should make them go sit in the corner till they're ready to behave like grownups.

08-04-13, 01:50 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Time-Warner pulls CBS and all affiliated networks."
I think you have that backwards, Les Moonves and CBS are the petulant children in this "arguement".
Time Warner has always had a deal with CBS, it was CBS who asked for a higher take (more than any other channel) because they feel their line-up of shows is worth more. Time Warner said "No. You will receive the same amount that EVERY other channel receives."

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •