The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Saboteur issues."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-09-10, 05:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Saboteur issues."
You know it's a Big Brother twist when the problems it could cause outnumber the interest it might stir up. Oh, and it has to be stupid. (Not 'could be'. 'Has to be'. So says that greatest of authorities, Previous Experience.) For this one, the issues are many, myriad, and dumb, starting with:

Early departure Do we get a replacement? Are the hamsters ever told what happened, or do the producers keep making things go wrong just to play with their heads?

Jury presence Should the saboteur reach the five-week goal, all but the strangest jury configurations would give them a place there. Does the saboteur get to be on the jury? Does s/he control hir own vote?

Limited saboteur materials, too much observation, stupid suggestions CBS is not giving their spy access to much as far as helpful items go, just getting at them is a problem, and there's only so many blackouts you can have. House population and location spread means there's always a strong chance of being caught. Filtering out the Twitter suggestions will give them only the most idiotic low-rent options to execute -- and, given Endemol, the ones with the highest chance of being caught. They don't want to pay hir...

Staying in the house beyond deadline Since the saboteur's goal is to reach the halfway point, what happens if s/he gets there -- and remains in the cage? Can't play for the top prize, sure, but that just makes hir the perfect F2 partner. Or how about bringing hir along, s/he wins the jury vote, and Endemol gets to say 'Sorry, but the rules say that one can't win: no prize this year.' (Arguably their ideal finale.)

You know it's a BB twist when it's stupid.

When they're still openly proud of it, you know it was Grodner's idea.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 And just to save a thread: Estee 07-09-10 1
   What? foonermints 07-09-10 2
       RE: What? mrc 07-11-10 4
           O.K. foonermints 07-12-10 6
               RE: O.K. kingfish 07-12-10 9
   RE: And just to save a thread: Belle Book 07-09-10 3
 RE: Saboteur issues. mrc 07-11-10 5
   RE: Saboteur issues. BrassFan 07-12-10 7
       RE: Saboteur issues. mrc 07-12-10 8
 RE: Saboteur issues. Colonel Zoidberg 07-13-10 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-10, 07:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "And just to save a thread:"
Things Stupider Than The Saboteur Screen Footage

Nothing.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-10, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "What?"
Trying to kill your own thresd here?
Perhaps you could have started out with: "Girls grabbing flying weiners", but I can understand the fear of copyright infringement on mrc's post today.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-10, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What?"
I didn't say anything about girls pulling wieners.

A totally ag-cepptable siggie

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-10, 01:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "O.K."
That must be somewhere in one of the next episodes of Hells Kitchen.

I get confused.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-10, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: O.K."
Maybe next week will involve an orchard cultivation challenge, and we can discuss "Boys plowing peaches"?

Might be good for ratings.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-09-10, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: And just to save a thread:"
I'd say Andrew's behavior might be just about as stupid, if not more so. He's too obvious so he's probably not the saboteur. And I've heard people do pretty dumb things before this.

07-11-10, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Saboteur issues."
LAST EDITED ON 07-11-10 AT 11:37 PM (EST)

Not editing the footage so that the saboteur was obvious during the blackout wasn't smart.

We saw that it was Kathy missing.

BrassFan 322 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-12-10, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BrassFan Click to send private message to BrassFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Saboteur issues."
LAST EDITED ON 07-12-10 AT 09:17 AM (EST)

>LAST EDITED ON 07-11-10
>AT 11:37 PM (EST)

>
>Not editing the footage so that
>the saboteur was obvious during
>the blackout wasn't smart.
>
>
>A totally ag-cepptable
>siggie
>We saw that
>it was Kathy missing.

Or...editing the footage to make it look like the saboteur was obvious is smart..... ;)

But, I think you're right.

07-12-10, 09:34 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Saboteur issues."
I read about the editing after I posted. Hmm.

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-13-10, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Saboteur issues."
You know it's a bad twist when they had to borrow from that show with green thumbprints.

You really know it's a bad twist when there's a greater chance of the saboteur being Russell Hantz than any of these twits.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •