The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Pick the better lie."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-07-09, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Pick the better lie."
LAST EDITED ON 09-07-09 AT 08:44 AM (EST)

1. Faking a death in the family to get an unearned Reward.

2. Faking a marriage proposal to get 'I need the money more than ever' jury sympathy votes.

Here I went, and here I stay.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Pick the better lie. vince3 09-07-09 1
   RE: Pick the better lie. zazzy 09-07-09 3
       RE: Pick the better lie. Estee 09-07-09 10
 RE: Pick the better lie. zazzy 09-07-09 2
 RE: Pick the better lie. Belle Book 09-07-09 4
   RE: Pick the better lie. Estee 09-07-09 5
       RE: Pick the better lie. Snidget 09-07-09 6
           RE: Pick the better lie. Estee 09-07-09 7
               RE: Pick the better lie. frisky 09-07-09 9
 RE: Pick the better lie. kingfish 09-07-09 8
   RE: Pick the better lie. nailbone 09-09-09 11
       RE: Pick the better lie. Estee 09-09-09 12
           RE: Pick the better lie. MollyTV 09-12-09 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-09, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Pick the better lie."
Pre-planned from the beginning in case of this exact situation? or made up during the 20 minute time limit?

Interesting that they started the America's Hamster Award voting that same episode........

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-07-09, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Pick the better lie."
Looking at the timing...Chima screwed things up. They made it a favorite player award this year instead of favorite jury member probably due to needing to do the "America's vote" for the winner. It can't be fav juror because there are still two to go to the jury.

So Sunday and Tuesday--vote for favorite player.

Thursday and Sunday--pick a winner from the F2.

Sunday, noms are shown for the F4 (vote fav player)

Tuesday, the POV comp is shown, maybe some jury house stuff, and there is a live eviction and the start of the final HOH comp (vote fav player)

Thursday--all about the final HOH comps--the rest of part 1, part 2, and part 3 ending with an immediate eviction. Wonder if we get any jury house stuff in this ep? (vote for one of the F2)

Sunday--show the celebration of the F2 and then do the jury questions. (vote for one of the F2)

Tuesday--finale, with all of Nat's lies shown to the horror of the jury members. Jury votes. Fav player announced. Winner announced. If it is Kevin, he promised to propose to his BF. Hah! Nat stole his thunder on that one, too.

If the jury vote is not a tie, will Julie show America's vote or will she say there is no need? (Will it be advertised as "in the event of a tie, America will pick the winner of BB11"?).

09-07-09, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Pick the better lie."
Tuesday--finale, with all of Nat's lies shown to the horror of the jury members. Jury votes.

This is almost 100% guaranteed to be the other way around. 'Hey kids, wanna know what you just voted for?'

I think America's key will come out last, but it'll be revealed no matter what: a final insult.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-07-09, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Pick the better lie."
Did #1 happen? I didn't see BB9. I do remember Johnny Fairplay, though.

#2--I wondered about that last night, lol.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-07-09, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Pick the better lie."
How about none of the above?

09-07-09, 01:16 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Pick the better lie."
If you must. I just found the timing -- interesting. And suspicious. 'Plotted' could even be used here. Plus it's about as credible as anything else Natalie says. Also, getting my mind around the whole idea of 'Someone exists who wants to spend the rest of their life with her' nearly produced a cerebral hernia.

But then, my viewer/contestant relationship with Natalie has reached the point where I'd almost have trouble believing her if she said Jordan was dumb.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-09, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Pick the better lie."
Yep, almost time for a what could Natalie say that I would believe.

I'm not sure I'd believe her if she said the sky was blue and grass was green.

09-07-09, 01:49 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Pick the better lie."
I wanted to call empty set thread, but she could always claim to be a petty tyrannical double-standards-r-me zero-consistency no-story-tracking low-intelligence foul-smelling bitch.

Not that she would. But if it somehow happened, at least a few people would probably believe her.

frisky 11684 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-09, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Pick the better lie."
>a petty tyrannical double-standards-r-me zero-consistency no-story-tracking low-intelligence foul-smelling #####.

I don't know whether to *snort* or burst into tears with a mixture of happy at the insult and despair over the fact that within a week or so, it's going to be richer than I have ever dreamed of being.

So many mixed emotions.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-09, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Pick the better lie."
"I actually got a marriage proposal and a twisty engagement ring, and the first thing I could thing of was to punk you guys. Pretty good for an 18 year old, right? I got you pretty good, right? Y'all see the humor here, right?

(Not to for the purpose of immediately winning anything, anything, just to dig herself out of the hole her previous knee jerk lie put her in).

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-09, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Pick the better lie."
Except that figuring out that lie will take more intelligence than any or all jurors can muster.

09-09-09, 04:59 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Pick the better lie."
Michele might work it out -- at one point, she had Natalie's entire gameplan put together -- but convincing the others is just about a lost cause.

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-12-09, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Pick the better lie."
i can't even say its a good lie....why? i said this somewhere before but i knew it was "made up" the minute her bad acting skills were on my tv....i mean....she didn't even look "him" in the eye....she rushed around like "lets get this show on the road". and she was trying to say all the right things.

she acted as if her brother just said...will you marry me? lol
it was laughable. and he just acted nervous...like gnat will certainly kill me if i don't do this right..and it will be all my fault if she doesn't win the 500,000.

she is just so freakin weird.
mollytv

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •