The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Excuses for Natalie losing the Skeeball competition."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-11-09, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Excuses for Natalie losing the Skeeball competition."
1. Kept aiming for her own name because she was running the house the whole time.

2. Ball didn't roll properly after the stink from her hands corroded the edges.

3. Game involving coordination, aim, and control completely biased against martial artist.

4. Magnets inside balls turned off during Jordan's turn.

5. Holding back her mad challenge skillz for Part 3.

6. Actually did win: the producers lied!

7. Tried to use Jeff's answers for confirmation, then remembered she'd gotten him out -- two hours later.

8. Was afraid victory leaps would damage the engagement ring.

9. Has been throwing challenges for so long, you can't reasonably expect her to stop now.

10. Saw label on the side: 'Designed by Michele.'

11. Karma.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Excuses for Natalie losing the ... vince3 09-11-09 1
 RE: Excuses for Natalie losing the ... FlowerChild 09-11-09 2
 RE: Excuses for Natalie losing the ... kingfish 09-11-09 3
   RE: Excuses for Natalie losing the ... Estee 09-11-09 4
   RE: Excuses for Natalie losing the ... jbug 09-11-09 5
 RE: Excuses for Natalie losing the ... zazzy 09-11-09 6
   I like #1 the least IceCat 09-11-09 7
       That's because Estee 09-11-09 8
           RE: That's because kingfish 09-11-09 9
 RE: Excuses for Natalie losing the ... Belle Book 09-11-09 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-09, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Excuses for Natalie losing the Skeeball competition."
Appropriately for today, I think 9 and 11 are the best answers......

She had the same problem that Dr. Will had in All-Stars: She was so used to throwing competitions, that when she needed to win it, she choked. Heck, she won the Fact or Fiction competition purely on a little bit of luck and Michele and Jordan both choking on the final question and tiebreaker......

Also, Karma..... it's a biznatch, ain't it?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-11-09, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Excuses for Natalie losing the Skeeball competition."
Ha! Excuse numbers 3, 4 and 11 are my favorites!!

I loved how Nat was back in the house explaining to Kevin how the game worked...and how she screwed it up. Excuses excuses.

(insert super annoying voice now)

You had to account for the balls that went into the wrong holes....and like if a ball went into the wrong hole.....you had to like....skip that hole......and like.......

No $hit Sherlock? Admit it. YOU ARE AN IDIOT. Oh wait. You still think you are a queen. Queen of some other planet maybe.

I also really liked how Julie corrected Natalie after she said that this was a mental challenge and she knew every single thing that happened in the house - Julie said, "actually it was a mental AND physical challenge".

Ugh. And duh Natalie. You leave your fate in Kevin's hands? You jump off of the log even though you swore up and down that he couldn't beat you at that challenge? Hmmm...strange, wasn't Natalie the one who did the little twirl and almost fell? Yea. Ok. Natalie. I can't wait to see you walk out the door.

I don't think I've ever felt so nauseated by one person. I truly hate Natalie. Loathe her. Ugh.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-09, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Excuses for Natalie losing the Skeeball competition."
1. Jordan cheated. She actually knew something.

2. Well, I kept rolling it up and it kept going in to the next hole, so I had to move over and skip that hole but it still went in the wrong hole so I had to move over again then I couldn’t remember Chima (This is for you Chima!) and I was true to my word and never lied then at the end the producers miscounted and the rule books should have stated that I was the winner but it didn't so the producers cheated me and how can I sue the producers?

3. And oh yeah, Kevin should have let me win the first contest, I shouldn't have been in the second contest because I jumped off the log on my own so that doesn’t count as a fall, right? The Producers should be made to show that tape to show that I actually won the first part. It's in the rule book, or if it isn't, it's the fault of the producers and Jordan, who cheated by remembering all those HoH's

4. (Fingers in ears...lalalala)....

09-11-09, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Excuses for Natalie losing the Skeeball competition."
We should really review the footage to see if she forgot to take the rubberband off the ball.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-09, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Excuses for Natalie losing the Skeeball competition."
They changed the rules! The winner was the person who got the fewest correct!
But then they changed it! They cheated me!

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-11-09, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Excuses for Natalie losing the Skeeball competition."
I like #1 the best.

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-09, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "I like #1 the least"

... because it does not describe the actual game play.

The HoH names were on the balls not the holes.

So...

1. Kept aiming for her own name...

Should really have been:

1. Kept aiming with her own name...

Sits waiting wearing the I-just-pooped-in-your-shoe face that only cats can do.

09-11-09, 03:32 PM (EST)
8. "That's because"
I didn't watch last night: I just intermittently followed along on the ESCT. The only way this season could get me back would be with a triple medical emergency. Simultaneous for bonus points.

My mental image of a typical skeeball board had two game options: either name on the ball aiming for a given target hole, or names on the holes (making some shots more difficult than others) aiming with generic balls. Obviously I went with the wrong combination of balls and holes, which is remarkably easy to do no matter how much experience you have.

I just did a total Derek Newcastle there.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-09, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: That's because"
LAST EDITED ON 09-11-09 AT 06:55 PM (EST)

And you thought a dog chewing on your slipper was annoying.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-11-09, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Excuses for Natalie losing the Skeeball competition."
LAST EDITED ON 09-11-09 AT 07:18 PM (EST)

I love #10: it was designed by Michele!

However, it's more likely that she either threw challenges for so long that she forgot how to actually win one when she needed to, or that it was karma for all that she did.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •