The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Natalie's delusions of stupidity"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-10-08, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Natalie's delusions of stupidity"
'There are 27 letters in the alphabet'

'Matty know he loves me'

'I'm a great speller'

'C-E-R-E-L'

Quotes from one night. Makes you wonder what those IQ results really looked like.

lost by tribe

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Natalie's delusions of stupidit... vince3 03-10-08 1
 RE: Natalie's delusions of stupidit... Colonel Zoidberg 03-10-08 2
   RE: Natalie's delusions of stupidit... jd8855 03-10-08 3
 RE: Natalie's delusions of stupidit... Estee 03-24-08 4
   RE: Natalie's delusions of stupidit... observer 03-24-08 5
   RE: Natalie's delusions of stupidit... frisky 03-25-08 7
 Dun, Dun, Dun samboohoo 03-25-08 6
   RE: Dun, Dun, Dun Sues 03-25-08 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-10-08, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Natalie's delusions of stupidity"
I think some of the silicone/saline/whatever in her implants has leaked into her brain..........
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-10-08, 06:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Natalie's delusions of stupidity"
Let's see...dumb as hell, religious fanatic, actually believes that God is affecting her position in the house (though at least won't go so far as to claim He pre-determined the outcome,) dubious sexual history, perhaps addicted to something at some point...ladies and gentlemen, we have a sexed-up version of Amber.

We should have known the minute she introduced herself to America that there was something off about her - her loves are "bikinis, coffee, and God." No part of any of those should go together no matter what your religious leaders tell you. What's next? "I love ice cream, mashed potatoes, and habanero salsa all mixed together"?

As Natalie might say if she were a LOLcat...

jd8855 105 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-10-08, 08:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jd8855 Click to send private message to jd8855 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Natalie's delusions of stupidity"
thinking back perhaps it would have been good to think that what is a grown woman doing serving coffee in a bikini for a profession with no plans to do anything else instead of using money to go back to school and gain a skill she bought herself implants (hmmm) is a wonder she thinks AND is a letter in the alphabet.. I loved that I almost shot water out of my nose (mental note no more drinking while watching). And then to not get the hint at all from Matt while the other guys were looking on as she made a complete ##### of herself. I really mean it she is a lunatic. I don't understand these things. I think all the girls are making themselves look bad. I wonder who will come back in next week. i wonder what the sequester house is like with Jen and Allison? That should be a whole other show in itself.

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-08, 07:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Natalie's delusions of stupidity"
Eight... eight... eight... eight...

observer 209 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-24-08, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail observer Click to send private message to observer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Natalie's delusions of stupidity"
Natalie isn't so dumb. She convinced Adam to keep whiny Sheila in the house.

frisky 11684 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-08, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Natalie's delusions of stupidity"
"Listen to this! I noticed that there are two garbage cans in the bedroom. Two goes into eight four times. Four times two equals EIGHT!!!"

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-08, 08:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Dun, Dun, Dun"
She is D-U-N with James and Chelsia. Dun, I tell you.

Tribe is pushing up my daisies!

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-25-08, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Dun, Dun, Dun"
Nasty Natty Nibbles on Matty...no wait....oh ok, that goes...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •