URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1228
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Natalie's delusions of stupidity"

Posted by ohmyheck on 03-10-08 at 00:12 AM
'There are 27 letters in the alphabet'

'Matty know he loves me'

'I'm a great speller'

'C-E-R-E-L'

Quotes from one night. Makes you wonder what those IQ results really looked like.

lost by tribe

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Natalie's delusions of stupidity"
Posted by vince3 on 03-10-08 at 00:18 AM
I think some of the silicone/saline/whatever in her implants has leaked into her brain..........

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 03-10-08 at 06:05 AM
Let's see...dumb as hell, religious fanatic, actually believes that God is affecting her position in the house (though at least won't go so far as to claim He pre-determined the outcome,) dubious sexual history, perhaps addicted to something at some point...ladies and gentlemen, we have a sexed-up version of Amber.

We should have known the minute she introduced herself to America that there was something off about her - her loves are "bikinis, coffee, and God." No part of any of those should go together no matter what your religious leaders tell you. What's next? "I love ice cream, mashed potatoes, and habanero salsa all mixed together"?

As Natalie might say if she were a LOLcat...

Posted by jd8855 on 03-10-08 at 08:03 AM
thinking back perhaps it would have been good to think that what is a grown woman doing serving coffee in a bikini for a profession with no plans to do anything else instead of using money to go back to school and gain a skill she bought herself implants (hmmm) is a wonder she thinks AND is a letter in the alphabet.. I loved that I almost shot water out of my nose (mental note no more drinking while watching). And then to not get the hint at all from Matt while the other guys were looking on as she made a complete ##### of herself. I really mean it she is a lunatic. I don't understand these things. I think all the girls are making themselves look bad. I wonder who will come back in next week. i wonder what the sequester house is like with Jen and Allison? That should be a whole other show in itself.

Posted by Estee on 03-24-08 at 07:24 AM
Eight... eight... eight... eight...

Posted by observer on 03-24-08 at 12:06 PM
Natalie isn't so dumb. She convinced Adam to keep whiny Sheila in the house.

Posted by frisky on 03-25-08 at 08:52 AM
"Listen to this! I noticed that there are two garbage cans in the bedroom. Two goes into eight four times. Four times two equals EIGHT!!!"

"Dun, Dun, Dun"
Posted by samboohoo on 03-25-08 at 08:09 AM
She is D-U-N with James and Chelsia. Dun, I tell you.

Tribe is pushing up my daisies!

"RE: Dun, Dun, Dun"
Posted by Sues on 03-25-08 at 02:15 PM
Nasty Natty Nibbles on Matty...no wait....oh ok, that goes...