The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"wAAAAAAH!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-31-07, 07:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"wAAAAAAH!"
*sniff* Everyone loves her so much, they had to get rid of her because they loved her and since they loved her and knew they loved her, they decided they hated her... because love is hate, so the more you hate someone, the more you really love them... which explains why she loves the Jews so very much... amd you know, she really was an inspiration speaker, every time she spoke, it inspired me to change the channel... and she truly was a model, I kept telling people 'See that mess? That's the exact model of where you don't want to end up,' and then everyone would cry and cry because it was just so true and you always cry over true things, because God is true and blesses himself because he's just so good that way, and everyone loves God unless he doesn't let you win half a million dollars, and then you still love him so much that you love him as much as she loves the Jews...

*wipes eyes*

I swore on her daughter that I wouldn't cry...

*cries*

Normally I'd try that fully in first person, but with this one? Forget it.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: wAAAAAAH! maroonclowns mom 08-31-07 1
 RE: wAAAAAAH! mia rules18 08-31-07 2
   RE: wAAAAAAH! J Slice 08-31-07 3
   RE: wAAAAAAH! qwertypie 08-31-07 4
       RE: wAAAAAAH! Aruba 09-01-07 6
           RE: wAAAAAAH! Snidget 09-01-07 7
 RE: wAAAAAAH! Glass 08-31-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

maroonclowns mom 1102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-31-07, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maroonclowns%20mom Click to send private message to maroonclowns%20mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: wAAAAAAH!"

Amen! Amen! Amen!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-31-07, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mia%20rules18 Click to send private message to mia%20rules18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: wAAAAAAH!"
Don't forget about her other career option.

Nurse Amber (to patient): OOOH, I'm soooo happy you've come out of your coma(sniff, sniff, boo hoo) I love you soooo much and I care about you sooo much...You're a good person and that's why god saved you because you're a good person.
Patient: Please nurse, can I speak to my significant other?
Nurse Amber: What's a significant other?
Patient: How about my physician?
Nurse Amber: What's a physician?

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-07, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: wAAAAAAH!"
You forgot the part where the coma patient quickly offs themself after waking up to the Great Flood.

You should really read my crappy blog

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-07, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: wAAAAAAH!"
We didn't know whether to howl with laughter or look at each other in horror with her desire to go to nursing school

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-01-07, 06:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: wAAAAAAH!"
I guess her aspired modeling career ended before it even began. Perhaps her incredible self-claimed personality can be better served in Nursing.

BTW, would a modeling prospect, who's photogenic with knock-out looks, ever be denied because they fail a personality test???
Trust me...I'm no model; but I hardly think one would put "great personality" on their resume when applying for a madeling job.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-07, 06:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: wAAAAAAH!"
However once word gets out that you cry your makeup off every five seconds for some reason they stop hiring you. Time is money and they don't want to waste time/money if you can't keep your makeup on.

You do need to at least be able to affect a personality or the photos are awfully bland. It should also be one that can appear to work well with others long enough to become enough of a name that people will pay for you no matter what.

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-31-07, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: wAAAAAAH!"
Oh Estee... when you cry, we all cry. And you obviously cry and Amber cries. I hate this show. wAAAAAAAAH!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •