URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1177
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"wAAAAAAH!"

Posted by Estee on 08-31-07 at 07:12 AM
*sniff* Everyone loves her so much, they had to get rid of her because they loved her and since they loved her and knew they loved her, they decided they hated her... because love is hate, so the more you hate someone, the more you really love them... which explains why she loves the Jews so very much... amd you know, she really was an inspiration speaker, every time she spoke, it inspired me to change the channel... and she truly was a model, I kept telling people 'See that mess? That's the exact model of where you don't want to end up,' and then everyone would cry and cry because it was just so true and you always cry over true things, because God is true and blesses himself because he's just so good that way, and everyone loves God unless he doesn't let you win half a million dollars, and then you still love him so much that you love him as much as she loves the Jews...

*wipes eyes*

I swore on her daughter that I wouldn't cry...

*cries*

Normally I'd try that fully in first person, but with this one? Forget it.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: wAAAAAAH!"
Posted by maroonclowns mom on 08-31-07 at 08:40 AM

Amen! Amen! Amen!

Posted by mia rules18 on 08-31-07 at 10:27 AM
Don't forget about her other career option.

Nurse Amber (to patient): OOOH, I'm soooo happy you've come out of your coma(sniff, sniff, boo hoo) I love you soooo much and I care about you sooo much...You're a good person and that's why god saved you because you're a good person.
Patient: Please nurse, can I speak to my significant other?
Nurse Amber: What's a significant other?
Patient: How about my physician?
Nurse Amber: What's a physician?

Posted by J Slice on 08-31-07 at 10:30 AM
You forgot the part where the coma patient quickly offs themself after waking up to the Great Flood.

You should really read my crappy blog

Posted by qwertypie on 08-31-07 at 10:50 AM
We didn't know whether to howl with laughter or look at each other in horror with her desire to go to nursing school

Posted by Aruba on 09-01-07 at 06:16 AM
I guess her aspired modeling career ended before it even began. Perhaps her incredible self-claimed personality can be better served in Nursing.

BTW, would a modeling prospect, who's photogenic with knock-out looks, ever be denied because they fail a personality test???
Trust me...I'm no model; but I hardly think one would put "great personality" on their resume when applying for a madeling job.

Posted by Snidget on 09-01-07 at 06:53 AM
However once word gets out that you cry your makeup off every five seconds for some reason they stop hiring you. Time is money and they don't want to waste time/money if you can't keep your makeup on.

You do need to at least be able to affect a personality or the photos are awfully bland. It should also be one that can appear to work well with others long enough to become enough of a name that people will pay for you no matter what.

Posted by Glass on 08-31-07 at 04:08 PM
Oh Estee... when you cry, we all cry. And you obviously cry and Amber cries. I hate this show. wAAAAAAAAH!