The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A RockStar 3?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-09-08, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A RockStar 3?"
Mark Burnett is looking to bring the show back for a third season. The show is not dead yet.

http://www.thedeadbolt.com/news/104033/burnettrockstar_news.php

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: A RockStar 3? trigirl 02-13-08 1
   RE: A RockStar 3? Ahtumbreez 02-14-08 2
       RE: A RockStar 3? Wacko Jacko 02-14-08 3
   RE: A RockStar 3? dreamerbeliever 02-28-08 4
 RE: A RockStar 3? MKitty 03-05-08 5
   RE: A RockStar 3? Sues 03-27-08 6
 RE: A RockStar 3? djandy 04-06-08 7
   RE: A RockStar 3? dreamerbeliever 04-07-08 8
       RE: A RockStar 3? djandy 04-07-08 9
 RE: A RockStar 3? Glow 04-18-08 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-13-08, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: A RockStar 3?"
Yippee! There have been so many great performances on this show. Wayyyy better than so many of the other 'performance' based reality shows!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-08, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: A RockStar 3?"
I'd love it if this forum had to be moved back to "active".

An Icey Bouncey V-day Special

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-14-08, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: A RockStar 3?"
I would love it if this show was active, the forum can stay here til they actually annoucne intentions.

dreamerbeliever 3377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-28-08, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: A RockStar 3?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-28-08 AT 00:30 AM (EST)

Fantastic News! Everything is crossed for it to happen. Was rewatching season 1 about a week ago and thinking about how much I missed the show. Idol just aint for me.

Dave and Brook can come back to host, but please no low brow (aka Tommy Lee). Want the classiness of season 1 again.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-05-08, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: A RockStar 3?"
I heard that too! I am so excited. This is the show that brought me to these boards..years ago...ah..sweet memories...

*artistic felines by Shar*

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-27-08, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: A RockStar 3?"
My kids would be thrilled....Mom too

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-06-08, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: A RockStar 3?"
The House Band from Rock Star is now the band on MTV's Rock the Cradle. I recognized the keyboardist, the guitar player, and I think the drummer. So Rock Star won't be starting anytime soon because Rock the Cradle will last at least 8 weeks.

dreamerbeliever 3377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-07-08, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: A RockStar 3?"
Never seen Rock the Cradle, is it a live week to week show or is it all already taped? Plus didn't season one and two not start til like July?

How about season three is to find a lead singer for the house Band. Now that would be cool!

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-07-08, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: A RockStar 3?"
Rock the Cradle is a singing competition for the sons and daughters of famous Singers (Olivia Newton-John's daughter, M.C. Hammer's daughter, Kenny Loggins' son, etc.). I think Rock the Cradle is live and they have one person voted off every week. It started with 9 singers so should go at least 8 weeks which would take it through the end of May.

I would love Rock Star to return, but with this other engagement I don't know if the House Band will be available.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-08, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: A RockStar 3?"
Velvet Revolver! I need to have this show back to cure my Idol woes.

another JSlice masterpiece

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •