The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sweet, Sweet, Suzie McNeil"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-28-07, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sweet, Sweet, Suzie McNeil"
I've gotta give Suzie some love. I think she is great.

Her latest song (Hung Up) is getting air play here in Toronto. Sure, she is from here, so that is to be expected. I actually quite like the song.

Is she getting air play outside of Toronto??

Here's a link to the video on youtube...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IHEYxl-pSU

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Not in the US AyaK 02-28-07 1
   RE: Not in the US byoffer 06-20-07 2
       I just got it... Meemo 08-03-07 3
           RE: I just got it... byoffer 08-09-07 4
 RE: Sweet, Sweet, Suzie McNeil byoffer 04-29-08 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-07, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Not in the US"
LAST EDITED ON 02-28-07 AT 06:27 PM (EST)

She doesn't have a record deal south of the border yet. YouTube and iTunes are it.

Soylent Green: recycling America, one person at a time.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

06-20-07, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Not in the US"
Looks like you can buy her album at Amazon now...

http://tinyurl.com/24h9nj

Meemo 3517 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-03-07, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Meemo Click to send private message to Meemo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "I just got it..."
... for my birthday. It's really good (I love "Broken and Beautiful").

Half man, half amazing, all DAW

08-09-07, 11:50 AM (EST)
4. "RE: I just got it..."
I also got the album. Lvoe it. I would like to see her in concert, but I don't get out much.

04-29-08, 01:40 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Sweet, Sweet, Suzie McNeil"
Suzie just played a free 45 minute concert in the underground of a Toronto office building. Apparently starting to sing at 12:15 pm doesn't suit her normal body clock, but she warmed up and did well. Must be tough to rock in front of a lunch time business crowd.

She played a few songs (Hung Up, Broken and Beautiful, Believe, So in Love) from her current album, a few songs from other artists (Roxanne/INXS/REM medley, Bohemian Rapsody), and finished with a track (I Will) she said is likely to be on her next album due out in September. She was (obviously) trying to raise her profile and sell more CDs, but was also raising money for some foster child program.

I'm still a huge fan. In this snowiest winter almost ever here, I listened to her album many times while out shoveling. I kept believing that the snow would eventually go away!

Does she have any presence in the US yet? I see that most of her concerts are in Canada. That would be a shame if she wasn't able to get her stuff across the border.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •