The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Next Rock Star"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

HocusPocus 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-02-07, 11:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HocusPocus Click to send private message to HocusPocus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Next Rock Star"

Any word on the next one?

Fun Reality TV Games: http://www.Last2Left.com>

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Next Rock Star Loree 03-03-07 1
 RE: Next Rock Star Glow 03-07-07 2
   RE: Next Rock Star MKitty 03-14-07 3
   RE: Next Rock Star Magnolia_Rocker 03-14-07 4
       RE: Next Rock Star Glow 03-15-07 5
           I sent an e-mail... Meemo 03-28-07 6
               RE: I sent an e-mail... Glow 03-28-07 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-03-07, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Next Rock Star"
No decision has been made yet. Even the House Band is waiting to hear if CBS plans to have another season.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-07, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Next Rock Star"
Join the letter-writing campaign! http://www.rockband.com/forum/topic.asp?topic_id=5196&whichpage=1
I love the idea of sending a letter a day. Awesome.

email CBS

My email:
Please bring back Rock Star this summer (and every summer after that). After two years of watching this show, I have grown to appreciate music and the musicians who create it so much more. Music is important to many of us and to lose one of the best reality shows on television would be as criminal as not introducing us to a group of brilliant musicians who have yet to be discovered. These musicians deserve that hope a show like this brings them and we fans deserve to know they’re out there.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-14-07, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Next Rock Star"
Great letter Glow..I really want it back too. I will definately check into that...

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-14-07, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Next Rock Star"
I really, really want it back too but won't it be contingent on if they can find another band looking for a lead? That has been afterall the premise of the show. So, any bands in the rumor mill looking for a new lead I guess is the next question?

A Tribe Original!

03-15-07, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Next Rock Star"
LAST EDITED ON 03-15-07 AT 09:22 AM (EST)

MBP really believes in this show. If CBS would be willing to bring it back, I'm sure they (Mark Burnett Productions) has some bands in mind. But first we have to get them to put it on the summer schedule! Write letters. Send emails.

ETA: And I mean, come on, surely there are bands out there that need singers. Some not yet signed bands and whatnot. These don't have to be established bands to gain fans from a show like this. We watched Season Two for the untapped talent, didn't we? Lukas, Ryan, Storm, Toby... It is so frustrating for me to know that there are SO many talented musicians out there that need signed. We need this show.

Meemo 3517 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-28-07, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Meemo Click to send private message to Meemo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "I sent an e-mail..."
I was just thinking about this show and whether it would be back this summer or not.

I should have known that Glowie would be on it

Half man, half amazing, all DAW

03-28-07, 01:44 PM (EST)
7. "RE: I sent an e-mail..."
yay! Thank you meeeeeeeeeeeeeemo! *smoooooooooch*

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •