The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Moving up, moving down"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-24-06, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Moving up, moving down"
Which contestants improved their standing with you this week? Which ones hurt themselves?

Moving UP

Magni +++ - that performance of Fire is the best to date in this series, IMHO.
Toby ++ - sounded great with the band, still needs to be a little bit more interesting as a performer
Lukas + - handled himself very well with the Dilana thing and showed some real class. Perhaps some redemption for his early arrogance.

Staying Flat

Ryan - Just doesn't do it for me. Don't know why except it seems that his angst is fake. Still handled the Dilana think well.
Storm - One of my early faves, I'm still waiting for that WOW performance.

Moving DOWN

Dilana --- You can tell me this is a singing competition all you want, and she has been strong every week. But an attitude like that is not getting my vote. Period.

But, the four of us had a great time.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Moving up, moving down Glow 08-24-06 1
   RE: Moving up, moving down LisaPles 08-24-06 2
   RE: Moving up, moving down CattyChat 08-24-06 3
 RE: Moving up, moving down cycles2k 08-25-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-24-06, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Moving up, moving down"
hmmm... Lukas and Ryan are always moving up for me. Their handling of the press and the Dilana fiasco moved them up even higher. So...

+ infinity - Lukas
+ neverending - Ryan

++++ Toby - wow! He was on fire last night. I'm even more glad that it was him in the bottom three rather than Storm because of his performance.
+++ Magni - He was truly great on "Fire". His sense of humor and his willingness to help people with their song choices keep him pretty high in the likability area for me.

Staying Flat:
Storm. I need her to give us more.

Falling Falling Falling:
Dilana. No explanation necessary.

“Music has been my best friend my whole life, because music doesn’t betray you.” - Lukas Rossi

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-24-06, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Moving up, moving down"
I like Magni more and more each week.

Magni needs some votes!

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-24-06, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Moving up, moving down"
LAST EDITED ON 08-24-06 AT 01:16 PM (EST)

I agree with Glow, except I favored Toby & Lukas early on & Ryan snuck up on me following Losing My Religion. But, Toby started cooling off and I'm happy to see he's back this week!

++++ - Lukas
++++ - Ryan
++++ - Toby

My Final 3!

+++ - Magni - He really surprised me with "Fire". He's always been high on my list, but not phenomenal . . . THAT was phenomenal.

Staying Flat
Storm -- The last couple weeks have not impressed me.

Falling Falling Falling:
Dilana. No explanation necessary, indeed!!

Edited to remove a "Pepi" sig pic.

cycles2k 538 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-25-06, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cycles2k Click to send private message to cycles2k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Moving up, moving down"
This is a thread about moving so the order below does not reflect my overall rankings, just the position relative to last week.

Moving Up
Toby +++++, Performance with SN rocked.
Magni ++, Likable and two strong elim performances in a row.
Patrice + (even though she is gone I thought she did well with her original)

Staying Flat (but still strong)
Ryan, His original was great but I liked him before.
Lukas. Fine job this week, but so were many others.
Storm, She is hot in many ways, but she needs another great performance.

Moving down
Dilana, not because of her Shenanigans but because she is a one trick pony.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •