The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"DWTS 17 Ep. 6 ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 44134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-21-13, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"DWTS 17 Ep. 6 ECST"
Which theme will we grow to loathe by the beginning of hour two? What will they try to shove into the performance show because they lack the 59 minutes of filler of the results show? Who goes, who stays, who is shirtless...keep it all here until the West coast knows what precise mixture of pharmaceuticals it took to generate the insanity of Bruno tonight.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Intro Snidget 10-21-13 1
 Bill Engvall and Emma Snidget 10-21-13 2
   RE: Bill Engvall and Emma udg 10-21-13 9
 Elizabeth and Val Snidget 10-21-13 3
   RE: Elizabeth and Val udg 10-21-13 12
       RE: Elizabeth and Val Snidget 10-21-13 17
 Leah and Tony Snidget 10-21-13 4
   RE: Leah and Tony udg 10-21-13 16
 Brant and Peta Snidget 10-21-13 5
   RE: Brant and Peta Sagebrush Dan 10-21-13 22
 Amber and Derek Snidget 10-21-13 6
 Jack and Cheryl Snidget 10-21-13 7
 Snooki and Sasha Snidget 10-21-13 8
 Corbin and Karina Snidget 10-21-13 10
 Mika and Ariana Grande Snidget 10-21-13 11
 The Switch Up Challenge Snidget 10-21-13 13
   Group 1 Snidget 10-21-13 14
       RE: Group 1 udg 10-21-13 19
   Group 2 Snidget 10-21-13 15
       RE: Group 2 udg 10-21-13 20
           RE: Group 2 Sagebrush Dan 10-22-13 23
 Results Snidget 10-21-13 18
   RE: Results udg 10-21-13 21
       RE: Results Round Robin 10-22-13 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-21-13, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Intro"
Twenties music

Some sort of surprise challenge.

Benji and Lacey Schwimmer put that number together.

First round, coming up.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-21-13, 08:11 PM (EST)
2. "Bill Engvall and Emma"
Tango to Cheeseburgers in Paradise.

Or in British English, Beef Burgers at the buffet.

I liked that and surprising amount of what I think looked like Tango in that.

*leaves a large variety of tropical beverages for Qwerty*

Len. It was a cheeseburger tango, sharp and tango, lots of content, well done.

Bruno. Plenty of beef on top, a bit cheesy on the bottom. Some timing issues with the track. As a performance.

Tom adds a pun, he was in and out of step.

Carrie Ann. Strangely odd mix of humor and passion. All the elements of the tango. Too big of a steps, but entertaining.

8 - 8 - 7 - 23

udg 3104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-21-13, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Bill Engvall and Emma"
Halfway through the dance, I hit mute. That helped. I think Bill had trouble getting into the spirit of the Tango, and I'm not sure that the song choice didn't exacerbate that problem. I thought his feet actually looked better than his SHOULDERS. Overall, not great, but I'll be shocked if it's the worst of the night.

Plus, Bill is more likable than a couple of the remaining ladies.

10-21-13, 08:22 PM (EST)
3. "Elizabeth and Val"
Second dance, improvise on live TV. Switch up challenge is the name.

Dancing the Cha Cha Cha show her empowering side.

Joss Stone - Put Your Hands On Me

Bruno. Brazen hussy, you have got it big time. So sexy, just killed me, give me the ice right now. So clean so sharp, brilliant.

Carrie Ann. Have been nothing but poised and grateful, tonight like a white panthers. So much confidence. So tight and you are tall so it is way harder for you.

Len. You are a formidable partnership, the more I see the more I like. It is always up there your hips, whoa.

10 - 10 - 10 - 30

10-21-13, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Elizabeth and Val"
I can't believe that got straight 10s. It looked awkward to me.

10-21-13, 09:52 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Elizabeth and Val"
Did seem overscored, wonder if they know what scores are needed to negate the votes.

10-21-13, 08:34 PM (EST)
4. "Leah and Tony"
Dancing the Quickstep.

J.Lo stopped buy, it is supposed to be fun.

to Man Wanted.

That side by side at the end looked rough.

Tom mentions the band.

Carrie Ann. Biggest turn around. Last week was tough, what you did with that hurt, look like you've been dancing your whole life.

Len. Certain laws in the quickstep. Goes over the rules, going to warn the ones that don't stick to the rules from now on. Chutes and ladders!

Bruno, Miss Goody Two Shoes, no crying for you that you can do it. You moved well. J.Lo's her assisstant?

9 - 9 - 9 - 27

10-21-13, 09:51 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Leah and Tony"
Well, that was an improvement. Awfully slow for a QUICK step.

10-21-13, 08:47 PM (EST)
5. "Brant and Peta"
Thoughts about making it this far montage.

Dancing the Tango.

Martin Solveig - The Night Out

Bill Engal giving you a ten.

Len. Sharp crisp tasty, absolutely corking.

Bruno. The prince of darknes, I love to see that aggression, driving the dance, lost balance a couple of time, love to see the range in you.

Len, 1 out of three people is deranged.

Carrie Ann. I agree with both. Incredible technique wise, there was a couple of times off the music.

9 - 10 - 9 - 28

Sagebrush Dan 9863 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-13, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Brant and Peta"
zzzzzzzzz

Music didn't fit this one either.

10-21-13, 09:01 PM (EST)
6. "Amber and Derek"
Dancing the Samba.

Fantasia Get It Right.

Bruno. The AMber magic unleashed to devestating effect. Performance value, was looking for something wrong, you did everything

Carrie Ann. Is giddy. Fierce, freaking fierce, like super embolishish samba, like a turn on.

Len. Always the party pooper, just boo now. YOu did four wisks, four walks, and counting out what he did. It was a fantastic routine for me. Tom says let Len finish, he found it a tad repetitive.

Derek says he did that for Len.

Tom this happens a few times. Did you beat Len at golf?

Lets get the OCD scores.

10 - 8 - 10 - 28

10-21-13, 09:12 PM (EST)
7. "Jack and Cheryl"
Paso Doble.

Conquest?

Val whistling.

Carrie Ann. I love you put your heart and soul in it. The intensity seemed one dimensional, badly said comment about a stiffie.

Len. Full of intent of purpose. one mistake, but the rest top notch.

Bruno, did the character well, but you were chasing the beat, and have to have the Spanish line. Crotch out.

8 - 9 - 8 - 24

10-21-13, 09:19 PM (EST)
8. "Snooki and Sasha"
Dancing the Foxtrot.

Buttercup

Len. It is happy hour, everyone happy. What's not to like.

Bruno. Graduated from charm school. Move so well. Grace and extended your lines, watch your top line.

Carrie Ann. Improved the most out of everyone, turned into a ballerina, very impressed with you. Watch the claw on his shoulder

9 - 9 - 9 - 27

10-21-13, 09:29 PM (EST)
10. "Corbin and Karina"
Game of Thrones Viennese Waltz.

Two lifts?

Bruno. Dances with Dragons. Your lines, have to have continuous and you were playing it like Conan.

Carrie Ann. When you gotta live up to those standards gotta work. Could have been more hold, mentions the lifts, but gets why they did that.

Len. I have to be consistant. Called out Amber and Derek not enough in hold, nothing in the ballroom hold. Interpretation of the 3/4 dance, but not a VW.

8 - 7 - 8 - 23

10-21-13, 09:34 PM (EST)
11. "Mika and Ariana Grande"

10-21-13, 09:41 PM (EST)
13. "The Switch Up Challenge"
Four couples at a time, music keeps switching. Completely new music.

Leah walks out of rehearsal for awhile.

first couple tapped gets 1 point , winner gets 4 points added to score.

Pull paddles at random (all the 1 and 2s are here)

Group 1
Jack Corbin, Bill, Snooki.

Group 2
Amber, Elizabeth, Brant, Leah

10-21-13, 09:47 PM (EST)
14. "Group 1"
It's Hot in Herre
One of those fast classical pieces.
Bill and Emma Out
Now onto Marvin Gaye.
Jack and Cheryl out with 2 points
Very fast humorous 20's music
Snooki and Sasha out with three.
Corbin and Karina get 4 points.

10-21-13, 10:16 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Group 1"
No way Jack & Cheryl should have been out before Snooki & Sasha. Were the judges even watching?

10-21-13, 09:51 PM (EST)
15. "Group 2"
I'm Sexy and I know it.
Waltz music
Leah and Tony out with 1 point and take out a production asst.
Samba/Salsa music
Elizabeth and Val out with 2 points.
Shake your Tail fathers.
Brant and Peta out with 3 points.
Amber and Derek get 4 points.

10-21-13, 10:19 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Group 2"
And, I don't see how Amber & Derek won that round, either. I was a little surprised they didn't go out 2nd and STUNNED they weren't out 3rd.

Sagebrush Dan 9863 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-13, 01:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Group 2"
Yeah, I thought Brant and Peta had that nailed. Amber and Derek seemed pretty weak.

10-21-13, 09:59 PM (EST)
18. "Results"
Safe - Elizabeth and Val
Safe - Amber and Derek
Brant and Peta - Safe
Safe - Leah and Tony
Safe - Corbin and Karina
Nicole and Sasha - Safe

Jack and Cheryl vs Bill and Emma for going home.

Jack and Cheryl Safe
Bill and Emma safe, TOO?!?!?!?

All safe because last week they had a technical problem with incorrect phone numbers. In fairness discard all the votes so an NEL.

10-21-13, 10:30 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Results"
Thank goodness. Bill & Jack are my favorite remaining stars (not the best dancers, but still). Do I get bonus points for correctly predicting a NEL last week? ;)

Round Robin 2265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-22-13, 01:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Results"
So will they do a double elim to get back on schedule, and when? Or will they do a 4 couple finale? It actually made sense to have no elim this week since they're doing team dances next week and will now have even teams.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •