The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Anyone want to go ice skating?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-15-10, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Anyone want to go ice skating?"
ABC apparently does....

Cast to be announced November 2nd, Premiere on Nov. 22nd...

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/abc-debut-new-skating-with-stars-competition-on-november-22-11636.php

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Anyone want to go ice skating? Estee 10-15-10 1
   RE: Anyone want to go ice skating? Sagebrush Dan 10-15-10 2
   RE: Anyone want to go ice skating? qwertypie 10-17-10 3
       RE: Anyone want to go ice skating? Round Robin 10-18-10 4
           RE: Anyone want to go ice skating? Round Robin 11-23-10 8
 ##### Buttons. Estee 11-22-10 5
   RE: ##### Buttons. Sagebrush Dan 11-22-10 6
       RE: ##### Buttons. Round Robin 11-23-10 7
       Me too moonbaby 11-23-10 10
           RE: Me too vince3 11-23-10 11
           RE: Me too sharnina 11-24-10 14
               RE: Me too Sagebrush Dan 11-24-10 15
   RE: ##### Buttons. Loree 11-23-10 9
       I tried, I really tried Sagebrush Dan 11-23-10 12
           RE: I tried, I really tried Round Robin 11-24-10 13
               RE: I tried, I really tried Nume 11-24-10 16
 Episode #2. Estee 11-29-10 17
   RE: Episode #2. Round Robin 11-30-10 18
       RE: Episode #2. JessicaRN 12-02-10 19
           RE: Episode #2. Round Robin 12-02-10 20
               Episode #3 Round Robin 12-07-10 21
                   Episode #4 Round Robin 12-14-10 23
 Where it went wrong weltek 12-07-10 22
 RE: Anyone want to go ice skating? susang 12-22-10 24
   RE: Anyone want to go ice skating? Round Robin 12-23-10 25
       RE: Anyone want to go ice skating? JessicaRN 12-24-10 26
           RE: Anyone want to go ice skating? Round Robin 12-24-10 27
           RE: Anyone want to go ice skating? Sagebrush Dan 12-27-10 28
               RE: Anyone want to go ice skating? Round Robin 12-28-10 29
 RE: Anyone want to go ice skating? bleespoorpa 05-17-11 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-10, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Anyone want to go ice skating?"
I watched the original ripoff and I'll stay with what I believed there: it's not fun unless it's someone we want to see repeatedly fall on their face.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-10, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Anyone want to go ice skating?"
Maybe if we get Bristol on there.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-10, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Anyone want to go ice skating?"
Whose marriage will get broken up this time?

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-18-10, 02:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Anyone want to go ice skating?"
As long as Lloyd Eisler isn't one of the pros, probably nobody's.

11-23-10, 06:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Anyone want to go ice skating?"
I'll amend that to say it might be Johnny Mosely if he's married. His partner Brooke Castile is a sexy little devil. I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers, that's for damn sure.

11-22-10, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "##### Buttons."
It may take six seasons to run out of jokes. It'll take at least ten to find a single hint of originality. This is a clone with generational errors: every copy gets a little more distorted -- but all the basic traits remain the same.

Did you recognize all six celebrities on sight? Really? Liar.

11-22-10, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: ##### Buttons."
I thought I recognized Sean Young, thinking she was the actress from Against all Odds. I was wrong. Do I get points for not recognizing any of the, uh, stars?

11-23-10, 06:05 AM (EST)
7. "RE: ##### Buttons."
Hell, I hadn't heard of a couple of their pros, never mind the stars, and I'm a skating fan. Of the stars, I've heard of some and not heard of others, so that's about normal. 2 of the 3 judges are familiar names in skating, but I'm half wondering when they're finally gonna put Old Man Button out to pasture. That old f@rt is still as full of himself as ever even though he was already doing skating broadcasting when our current President was still a toddler.

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-10, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Me too"
She was the only one that looked vaguely familiar but I couldn't tell you why. And she looked sorta vague herself. I give her partner kudos for making her look like she was alive

This show stunk. What was up with those bathrobes at the beginning?

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-10, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Me too"
Maybe the studio was very cold because of the ice, and they didn't want the participants to freeze becasue of their skimpy costumes?

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-24-10, 05:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Me too"
*snort* She's most famous for her role as the cigarette smoking robot in "Blade Runner" opposite Harrison Ford. Notice how ##### Button referred to "that wonderful (I think that's what he said) movie'?

11-24-10, 06:10 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Me too"
I did hear that part when I tuned back in (which I'd blanked out because of the overpraise overkill). Can't remember the adjective he used.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-10, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: ##### Buttons."
Boring! They were skating so slow. But then they had an ice surface the size of a livingroom.

I didn't know all the stars and none of the pros. Good thing this show has a short run.

11-23-10, 08:50 PM (EST)
12. "I tried, I really tried"
I couldn't even make it through an entire skating routine. Boring is right!

11-24-10, 04:38 AM (EST)
13. "RE: I tried, I really tried"
I think the reason the last skating show failed and this one might also is that it's so much below the level of skating that skating fans are used to that skating fans won't stay with it. I'll keep watching since I think a couple of the female pros are hot as hell, but the show sucks for air and is only filler till the Bachelor starts, so it won't be missed if it doesn't come back.

Nume 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-24-10, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nume Click to send private message to Nume Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: I tried, I really tried"
Heh I have to agree with pretty much this entire comment . I also enjoyed that small part of it and I have too much free time, but the skating isnt that great. I hope it will get better as the season goes on. Many Americans dont watch skating except for the olympics, so yeah this is a bit lower level of skating prowess .

11-29-10, 08:35 PM (EST)
17. "Episode #2."
You might feel the excitement. What I'm mostly feeling is the urge to clean the stove.

11-30-10, 04:04 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Episode #2."
Well I'm only watching for the hot women, so the excitement level is pretty limited. Sean Young got the gate tonight, and she landed on her keester twice even though their routine was ridiculously easy even for a juvenile level pair, so the elimination was well merited. Vince Neil is likely to be next.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-02-10, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Episode #2."
I couldn't figure out why this show was such a bore, but you are right, it is because I only see skating at a high level, with athletes that have been at it their whole lives.

(You could just create a montage of Edyta, if it is the hot women you want!) Throw in Karina for a brunette)

12-02-10, 04:43 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Episode #2."
I think a couple of the female pros are hot. That Brooke Castile especially, I think she's as hot as the business end of a space shuttle at liftoff. It's only filler till the next Bachelor comes on anyway, so it's not like there'll be much of it to watch.

12-07-10, 02:54 AM (EST)
21. "Episode #3"
LAST EDITED ON 12-07-10 AT 02:56 AM (EST)

I'm not gonna go into all the gory details (and some of them were gory indeed, and/or TMI), but Vince and Jennifer were the booted couple this week, which I fully expected. I know Bethenny Frankel is on SWTS, but I'd love to see her on DANCING With the Stars. I think she's gorgeous and would do well. I'd also like to see female pro Brooke Castile compete as a dancer on DWTS. Any chance I get to see that sexy little devil I'll take in a heartbeat.

12-14-10, 06:31 AM (EST)
23. "Episode #4"
Didn't watch the ep tonight, but I read on the SWTS board over at Sucks that Brandon had to quit because he was still sick.

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-10, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Where it went wrong"
For argument's sake, let's say watching low level ice skating with D-list celebs was an ok idea.

If this were a one or two-night special culminating with each couple doing ONE routine, aired during the Christmas-New Year's week, I think it could've been fun.

-A Tribetastic Creation

susang 429 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-22-10, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susang Click to send private message to susang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Anyone want to go ice skating?"
Although I am a figure skating fan, I did not consider watching this show.

I've been watching the real competitions on Universal Sports.

12-23-10, 02:36 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Anyone want to go ice skating?"
You didn't miss that much. If you know Johnny Weir and Old Man Button well at all, you know what they were like as judges, and the best skater did win, and there were a couple hot babes as pros, and that's about all you gotta know.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-24-10, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Anyone want to go ice skating?"
Except for the host reminded me of the Muppet character who is a game show host.

12-24-10, 01:51 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Anyone want to go ice skating?"
That host is an idiotic goofball, and if they ever bring this show back they have got to get rid of the son of a b!tch. And get rid of Old Man Button too. That old ba$tard needs to finally be put out to pasture.

12-27-10, 03:52 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Anyone want to go ice skating?"
Yeah, he was about as interesting as watching paint dry. That's an eye-opener to how much Bergeron contributes to DWTS.

12-28-10, 03:34 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Anyone want to go ice skating?"
There ain't too many guys in Bergeron's league, and this Vernon Whatsisface damn sure ain't one of 'em. He blows, and that's putting it mildly.

bleespoorpa 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-17-11, 02:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bleespoorpa Click to send private message to bleespoorpa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Anyone want to go ice skating?"
No i am scared.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •