The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Can anyone explain to me ... "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

Karchita 4469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-15-09, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Can anyone explain to me ... "
... why Julianne absolutely turns my stomach this season when I used to enjoy her?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Can anyone explain to me ... Loree 04-15-09 1
   RE: Can anyone explain to me ... MKitty 04-15-09 2
       RE: Can anyone explain to me ... CTgirl 04-15-09 4
   RE: Can anyone explain to me ... finallytyping 04-15-09 3
 RE: Can anyone explain to me ... vince3 04-15-09 5
 RE: Can anyone explain to me ... shimane22 04-18-09 6
   RE: Can anyone explain to me ... whimsey 04-20-09 7
 RE: Can anyone explain to me ... true 04-21-09 8
   RE: Can anyone explain to me ... Snidget 04-21-09 9
   RE: Can anyone explain to me ... redheaded_sweetheart 04-21-09 10
       RE: Can anyone explain to me ... Round Robin 05-08-09 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-15-09, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Can anyone explain to me ... "
I liked Julianne her first season with Apollo. By her second season with Helio she was already getting on my nerves. And it has increased every season. Then getting to dance with her honey this season just made it more sickening. I can't even stand the sound of her voice anymore. Alot of my problems started when it seemed like the judges let her do things that the other pros were called on. Nobody likes the teacher's pet. And she acted all entitled. I think her popularity went to her head. And Chuck just makes her worse.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-15-09, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Can anyone explain to me ... "
Totally agree.

But I also feel the same about Derek. Used to like him when he first started....thought he was cute with his little "showmance" with Elizabeth (was that her name?)...but now I just find him full of ego and way, way too into himself. It's seems that it's all about him...and he over-dances every dance to make himself look better and not the "celebrity".

The final straw for me was him winning last year and holding up the trophy as if it was his...and him acting like HE won...not Brooke. Ugh...

Tribe manga'd my mug

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-09, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Can anyone explain to me ... "
ITA MKitty!! You took the words right out of my mouth.

finallytyping 400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-15-09, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Can anyone explain to me ... "
Speaking of not liking the sound of Julianne's voice, does anyone else feel as
if Chelsie intentionally does the same annoying baby girl drawl as Julianne?
Is it because they are from the same town that they speak the same way or is
Chelsie a Juliwannabe?

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-09, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Can anyone explain to me ... "
In two words? Kyute Couple

More words? They've been shoving the relationship between Chuck and Julianne down our throats all season. It's gotten to the point that people are starting to *barf*....... me included....

shimane22 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-18-09, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shimane22 Click to send private message to shimane22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Can anyone explain to me ... "
Generic, uninspiring country music?
Vomit-inducing cheerfulness?
Too much spray tan?

whimsey 4402 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-20-09, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whimsey Click to send private message to whimsey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Can anyone explain to me ... "
Ding! We have a winner!

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-09, 07:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Can anyone explain to me ... "
The same thing happened to me with Cheryl.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-09, 07:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Can anyone explain to me ... "
Yep, something happens after a couple of wins that just seems to pull everything I found charming and delightful about the pro right out of them.

I think it is when it feels like it becomes about the Dance pro and the pro's fan base rather than the star. I think that is why I've never really liked Edyta that much. Sometimes she seems to care more about how naked she can be on network TV than having her star shine.

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-21-09, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Can anyone explain to me ... "
I was just about to post the same thing! Loved her with Drew, liked her ok with E. Smith, now she just BUGS me!

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-08-09, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Can anyone explain to me ... "
I don't have any problem with Cheryl or Edyta, and so far not with Chelsie either. The trouble with both Houghs is that they are both good and both popular, AND THEY KNOW IT. Both of them have developed 'tudes, and as a result they both are occasionally a little obnoxious. I'd like to see them both take a season off.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •