The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dancing With The Stars PTTE Week #7 (and bonus game)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-29-08, 08:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dancing With The Stars PTTE Week #7 (and bonus game)"
LAST EDITED ON 10-29-08 AT 08:23 AM (EST)

Our long national nightmare is over -- wait: Election Day is next week.

Okay, the other long national nightmare is over. At least for now, because VFTW has vowed revenge. They're going to make their will known next Tuesday, and we'll all suffer for it.

That's right. Every last one of them is voting for Ralph Nader.

...while Cloris is finally out of our lives, she gave everyone some not-so-lovely parting gifts on the way out. Toni's too-early departure didn't help many people either, and the Scorecasting game added a few points to the total scores.

The leaderboard:

CTGirl: 8
Keezrfan: 12
Silverstar: 12
Snidget: 12
AddieRacer: 13
Qwertypie: 13
Glow: 15
Kircon: 15
Taffnic: 20
Quepea: 20
DJandy: 20
Mindy: 22
Estee: 24
Hoobie: 34

I have no idea how CTGirl is doing this.

At this time, the game is closed: no new lists will be accepted. Changing your current list now brings twelve penalty points -- and in two weeks, the lists will enter lockdown.

(Please note that Julianne's surgery does not impact your lists in any way, at least as far as scoring goes: you just have to mentally edit her name to Edyta's for a week or two.)

Bonus: How Low Can They Go?

This one's basic: just tell me the lowest total score the judges will give out for the night. (Theoretically, this is a number between 0 and 30 inclusive. In reality, we've never seen lower than a 12, and full 30s are just about impossible.) Get the number right and lose two points. Give me a couple to go with it, get that right, and have an additional three points taken away. There's no penalty for a wrong answer here -- either you get it right or nothing happens.

Yes, that's unusually gentle. I'm still on the no-more-Cloris high.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Bonus Estee 10-29-08 1
 RE: Dancing With The Stars PTTE Wee... djandy 10-29-08 2
 RE: Dancing With The Stars PTTE Wee... SilverStar 10-30-08 3
 RE: Dancing With The Stars PTTE Wee... taffnic 10-30-08 4
 RE: Dancing With The Stars PTTE Wee... keezrfan 10-31-08 5
 RE: Dancing With The Stars PTTE Wee... CTgirl 11-01-08 6
 RE: Dancing With The Stars PTTE Wee... qwertypie 11-02-08 7
 RE: Dancing With The Stars PTTE Wee... Snidget 11-02-08 8
 RE: Dancing With The Stars PTTE Wee... Quepea 11-02-08 9
 RE: Dancing With The Stars PTTE Wee... kircon 11-03-08 10
 RE: Dancing With The Stars PTTE Wee... AddieRacer 11-03-08 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-08, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Bonus"
Lowest score is 23, with Maurice & Cheryl taking it.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-29-08, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Dancing With The Stars PTTE Week #7 (and bonus game)"
Low Score: 22. Susan Lucci.

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-08, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Dancing With The Stars PTTE Week #7 (and bonus game)"
Lowest score will be a 24 to Susan/Tony.

Domo arigato, Ms. Slicey!

taffnic 5085 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-08, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Dancing With The Stars PTTE Week #7 (and bonus game)"
Lowest score: 21 , Susan/Tony

keezrfan 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-31-08, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail keezrfan Click to send private message to keezrfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Dancing With The Stars PTTE Week #7 (and bonus game)"
lowest score is 21, Susan and Tony

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-08, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Dancing With The Stars PTTE Week #7 (and bonus game)"
Lowest score 22 (Susan and Tony)

And for the record, I have Warren going out 10th and Brooke going out 9th so I will enjoy my lead while I have it, because it ain't going to last!

Cheers to Tribe!

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-08, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Dancing With The Stars PTTE Week #7 (and bonus game)"
20 Susan and Tony

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-08, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Dancing With The Stars PTTE Week #7 (and bonus game)"
23 Susan and Tony

Quepea 313 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-02-08, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Quepea Click to send private message to Quepea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Dancing With The Stars PTTE Week #7 (and bonus game)"
Everyone that has danced the Foxtrot has been eliminated. Maurice is the only Foxtrotter still dancing. Maurice will be safe. Warren is safe as it is the peak of football season. Susan will be the Cloris from now on. Lance and Lacey will grab all the young voters who still care.

Conclusion: Cody will receive the lowest score as his supporters are languishing now that they have realized this dancing isn't friendly toward his age bracket, thus not drawing meaningful ratings for DWTS.

24 for Cody and Julianne

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-03-08, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Dancing With The Stars PTTE Week #7 (and bonus game)"
20 for Susan and Tony

AddieRacer 160 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-03-08, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AddieRacer Click to send private message to AddieRacer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Dancing With The Stars PTTE Week #7 (and bonus game)"
LAST EDITED ON 11-03-08 AT 08:13 PM (EST)

Bonus:

22 - Maurice/Cheryl

Edited to change from Susan/Tony...just a feeling!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •