The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"RE: Donny O!!!???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

lynkfri13 224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-20-07, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lynkfri13 Click to send private message to lynkfri13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"RE: Donny O!!!???"
The message boards over at DWTS are rampant with rumors that
Donny Osmond wants to and/or will be on the Next season of DWTS.

Your opinions?

(mine- is !

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Donny O!!!??? talker17 11-20-07 1
   RE: Donny O!!!??? KoalaChick 11-20-07 2
 RE: Donny O!!!??? MollyTV 11-21-07 3
 RE: Donny O!!!??? Sagebrush Dan 11-21-07 4
   RE: Donny O!!!??? Round Robin 11-21-07 5
       RE: Donny O!!!??? spawny 11-21-07 6
   RE: Donny O!!!??? sharnina 11-21-07 7
       RE: Donny O!!!??? frisky 11-21-07 8
           RE: Donny O!!!??? finallytyping 11-21-07 9
 RE: Donny O!!!??? Karchita 11-23-07 10
   RE: Donny O!!!??? observer 11-28-07 11
       RE: Donny O!!!??? Loree 11-28-07 12
           RE: Donny O!!!??? observer 12-03-07 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

talker17 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

11-20-07, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail talker17 Click to send private message to talker17 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Donny O!!!???"
NO MORE OSMONDS PLEASE!!!!!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

KoalaChick 506 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-20-07, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Donny O!!!???"
I second that, talker. I'm on Osmond Overload over here.

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-21-07, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Donny O!!!???"
listen i LOVE the osmonds...but from day one when marie was first on...you could tell donny has been chompin at the bit to be on that show...its all about tv to the osmonds...they eat it up...

i actually would love to see how he does in ballroom dancing.

cause even tho she will only win do to fans i think he wants to show up marie...
mollytv

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-21-07, 02:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Donny O!!!???"
The guy has been on DAW overload for years. Ever since he became a has been. I saw an interview with one of his brothers who said as an aside, "C'mon Donny, get over it and get on with your life!"

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-21-07, 03:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Donny O!!!???"
Whichever brother said that is 1000% right. I love Marie and hope she dances her butt off in the final, but I still don't like Donny much and think he's as phony as the proverbial 3 dollar bill. Marie is still pretty, fun and entertaining. Donny is still decent looking, but he's boring and a has-been. Hell, he's been a has-been since before Marie started having kids, so he ought to have adjusted to it by now.

spawny 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

11-21-07, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail spawny Click to send private message to spawny Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Donny O!!!???"
It definitely would not surprise me. He has been riding her coat tales so hard and long now, what else is there left for him to do??

I'm sure ABC will be showing at least one night of the Osmond Gala in Las Vegas sometime in July.

Makes you wonder if the whole thing was just a ploy to plug their own agenda.

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-21-07, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Donny O!!!???"
Dan, you know I love ya but I have to disagree with you on this one. Here's what wiki has to say about the career of Donny O.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donny_Osmond

"He returned to Broadway on September 19, 2006, in the role of Gaston in Disney's Beauty And The Beast. He was scheduled to perform for nine weeks but due to popular demand he extended his run through December 24th. Liz Smith, of the New York Post wrote "I am here to tell you he is charmingly campy, good-looking and grand as the villain "Gaston," patterned after our old friend Elvis and noting "Donny is divine". On July 29, 2007, Osmond played Gaston again for the final performance of Beauty And The Beast'."

And so much more. He's one hard working man. That doesn't mean I want to see him on DWTS or see Marie win. PLEASE don't let her win.

frisky 11684 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-07, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Donny O!!!???"
DAWny did the whole Joseph and the Technicolour Dreamcoat thing as well. How appropriate that he is playing the obnoxious Gaston!

I saw him in a "this is your life" type interview a few years ago and they were showing clips of his career and interview clips of him talking about the chronology of DAWny.

When they got to his 80's song "Soldier of Love," DAWny started talking about it like it was the friggin flagship of the 80's or something.

The guy is just the worst kind of DAW. They way he jumped on the stage last night when Marie was declared safe was disgusting. Yeah, DAWny, it's all about you.

I would, however, enjoy seeing him on the show, but only if they hook him up with someone who would really knock him around.

Perpetual *headbutt* compliments of Rolly.

finallytyping 400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-21-07, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Donny O!!!???"
I would, however, enjoy seeing him on the show, but only if they hook him up with someone who would really knock him around.

Yah, they should pair him up with Maxim!

Karchita 4469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-23-07, 01:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Donny O!!!???"
I have had enough of the Osmonds for a lifetime, thanks.

observer 209 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-07, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail observer Click to send private message to observer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Donny O!!!???"
I hope Donny doesn't dance on DWTS next season. He's been on Entertainment Tonight every night. As soon as I see him, I turn the TV off. He was at DWTS not to support Marie, but to get his face on TV.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-07, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Donny O!!!???"
I don't want to see Donny on next season either. He will have the same fans voting for him as Marie. And he would pretty much be guaranteed F3 no matter how he danced.

observer 209 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-07, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail observer Click to send private message to observer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Donny O!!!???"
Today's Entertainment Tonight started out with Marie. (Donny might have been there too. I don't remember). As soon as I saw Marie, I changed the channel. I'm tired of the Osmonds.

If Donny is on DWTS, then Marie will likely be the co-host of Entertainment Tonight. I've seen enough of the Osmonds.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •