The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Andrea is too fine to be a cook"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

mauicoffee 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-04-09, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mauicoffee Click to send private message to mauicoffee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Andrea is too fine to be a cook"
Something about this little gal that does it for me !!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Andrea is too fine to be a cook geekboy 05-05-09 1
   RE: Andrea is too fine to be a cook Belle Book 05-05-09 2
       RE: Andrea is too fine to be a cook Loree 05-06-09 3
 What Else Would She Do? foonermints 05-06-09 4
   RE: What Else Would She Do? grit 05-06-09 5
       RE: What Else Would She Do? foonermints 05-06-09 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

geekboy 1778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-05-09, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Andrea is too fine to be a cook"
Is it just me? Or could someone justify Andrea making it to the final 3? There really is no reason for her to make it that far on this show. She's completely inconsistent, a scatter-brain, she was outcooked by just about everyone on that show, and she cannot control her temper one bit. She is the prime example of how far someone can go on these shows by riding on teh coattails of others, 'immunity', flying under the radar, and just being lucky.

geekboy

"I think what Randy Travis was trying to say was 'What the hell was that?!'" - S. Cowell

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-05-09, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Andrea is too fine to be a cook"
I think that Andrea was a decent cook in the beginning -- good enough to make it to the half-way point at least. But once Carol was gone, it was more or less her time. Although she was lucky Ji was no longer in the competition, as I think Ji could have made the Final 4 at least and maybe the finals if she hadn't hurt her leg and felt she needed to withdraw, it was after Carol's exit that Andrea really got lucky. She would've gone sooner if Giovanni hadn't self-destructed during one kitchen service, if Robert didn't have to leave because of heart issues and if she hadn't pulled out a great performance in the Final 4 while Ben really failed. But until Carol left, Andrea was fine enough.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-06-09, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Andrea is too fine to be a cook"
Andrea definitely hung around longer than she was talented enough to deserve. I wonder if there is any chance Ji will return next season. I wanted to see how far she could go. I still suspect Lacey had something to do with Ji slipping on the floor.

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-09, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "What Else Would She Do?"
Sit around at home and make babies?

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-06-09, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What Else Would She Do?"
Yeah, that's what she needs, a bun in the oven. But don't ask me to help bake it...

If you can kill it, I can grill it.

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-09, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What Else Would She Do?"
And I'll never have that recipe, again.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •